Options

just back from holidays - can. not. believe. it. no freddie!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,483
Forum Member
✭✭✭
hey guys,

Can't believe freddie is gone. was away since last monday and wasn't near a telly or computer so I didn't know what was happening. got back last night and was stunned to learn that freddie was gone....over MARCUS of all flicking people!!!!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So unfair, he was my favourite :-(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bea made it happen.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Freddie is better off out of there, I love Freddie but wasn't enjoying how he was being treated. Seeing what is happening now, with Bea and Charlie fighting it out for airtime, and Team Dumb self imploding, I can relax and enjoy it now. :D
  • Options
    CloudyECloudyE Posts: 9,230
    Forum Member
    A travesty..........Marcus has been useless ever since Freddie went and proving that Freddie going was absolutely pointless. Now Bea thinks her work is done, she got what she wanted, the "alleged" fave of the time out.

I still dont understand how Freddie went and am seriously hoping BB are playing games and put him back in at some point, he he.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CloudyE wrote: »
    A travesty..........Marcus has been useless ever since Freddie went and proving that Freddie going was absolutely pointless. Now Bea thinks her work is done, she got what she wanted, the "alleged" fave of the time out.

But its going to be more delicious when she gets the boot, she thinks the public are on her side. :D

She is already falling out with people because she doesn't have Freddie to target her venom on, I am sure Freddie is enjoying watching her downfall, I know I am. ;)
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CloudyE wrote: »

I still dont understand how Freddie went and am seriously hoping BB are playing games and put him back in at some point, he he.

Marcus has been hillarious since Freddie left.:D
  • Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    Spooksz wrote: »
    Bea made it happen.

With some help from Charlie, Lisa and David;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    Spooksz wrote: »
    Bea made it happen.

freddie made it happen
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dottp wrote: »
    freddie made it happen

The voters made it happen.
  • Options
    Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    Same with me. I went on holidays for a week, I come back, I find out Freddie and Marcus are up for eviction, I'm devastated. I check the DS poll, and Freddie is on 48%! I was like :eek: !

I thought he'd done a Dennis or something!

I think Freddie may have been more useful in the house actually. He kept riling up Bea all the time. Then again, we're having to choose between the two best HMs, which was really annoying.
  • Options
    scotkazscotkaz Posts: 12,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Freddie being evicted made everyone in the house realise what a whinger Bea was.

She never let up about Freddie even after he had gone.

She then had to move onto her new "victims" because she had got rid of Freddie. Hence her magnificent downfall in the house.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scotkaz wrote: »
    Freddie being evicted made everyone in the house realise what a whinger Bea was.

She never let up about Freddie even after he had gone.

She then had to move onto her new "victims" because she had got rid of Freddie. Hence her magnificent downfall in the house.

Exactly. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was freddie's time to leave, he was my second favorite HM (marcus being my fave) and it is a shame that those two were up last week but had freddie stayed over marcus he would of been left with no real friends to stand up for and with him and bea's "bullying"* behaviour towards him would of gotten worse and worse and freddie would have been left to deal with it on his own. Remember the other night when marcus told bea she was out of order for picking on freddie, no one else said anything to her about it, not even siavash!!!

plus now freddie is free to be with his family and friends and enjoy his 15 mins of fame knowing just how much the public liked him whilst bea makes herself look more and more stupid.

*i use the term bullying as i cant think of any other way to describe her behaviour
  • Options
    CythnaCythna Posts: 3,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's worth going and watching the eviction shows and BBBM if you can. Freddie had a great eviction, mostly cheers from the crowd, and a great response from the audiences during his interview with Davina (though John Pillock lived up to his name!), and on Big Mouth.

Freddie came accross as curteous, unassuming, and charming. He#s almost certainly happy to be out. Oh, and Siavash made a little speech after he left saying what a good man Freddie was, which didn't please Bea at all:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was pleased that Freddie got the best reception yet, he deserved it!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hey guys,

Can't believe freddie is gone. was away since last monday and wasn't near a telly or computer so I didn't know what was happening. got back last night and was stunned to learn that freddie was gone....over MARCUS of all flicking people!!!!

You missed Freddie going into meltdown.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was freddie's time to leave, he was my second favorite HM (marcus being my fave) and it is a shame that those two were up last week but had freddie stayed over marcus he would of been left with no real friends to stand up for and with him and bea's "bullying"* behaviour towards him would of gotten worse and worse and freddie would have been left to deal with it on his own. Remember the other night when marcus told bea she was out of order for picking on freddie, no one else said anything to her about it, not even siavash!!!

plus now freddie is free to be with his family and friends and enjoy his 15 mins of fame knowing just how much the public liked him whilst bea makes herself look more and more stupid.

*i use the term bullying as i cant think of any other way to describe her behaviour

I think bullying is the right word. She attacked him, which was horrible, but imo not bullying. But when she and her mates start hiding his cider, and taking his tea from his drawer, then that is bullying. BB obviously saw it as bullying, which is why they interveined.
  • Options
    **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    lupie123 wrote: »
    I was pleased that Freddie got the best reception yet, he deserved it!

No he never.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    **JennaJ** wrote: »
    No he never.

He certainly did! Hira may have got slightly fewer boos the week before, although they both had good receptions, but from the audiences in the spin off shows that Freddies been on he has had the best reception. Even George Lamb said it in Sunday, The crowd were calling out "We love you Freddie!". I never heard that for Sree, Noirin, Hira etc.

Not a single boo when he was interviewed by Daviba.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cythna wrote: »
    He certainly did! Hira may have got slightly fewer boos the week before, although they both had good receptions, but from the audiences in the spin off shows that Freddies been on he has had the best reception. Even George Lamb said it in Sunday, The crowd were calling out "We love you Freddie!". I never heard that for Sree, Noirin, Hira etc.

Not a single boo when he was interviewed by Daviba.

don't bother,the freddie haters only see and hear what they want to:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    although i really liked freddie and he was one of the more interesting housemates to watch (except the singing which i watched from behind a cushion!!), i think it was his time to go.

bea was clearly really messing with his head, it was painful to watch. and he's had a massive ego boost from his reaction when he came out, which was probably needed.

marcus is a fantastic housemate, a little unconventional maybe but all the better for it!! he makes it worth watching this series.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cannot believe there are STILL Freddie supporters. I mean, his supporters go on about how we only see what we want see? THEY only see what they want to see. He was soo arrogant. As soon as it was announced that he and Marcus were up for eviction he immediately said "Well, looks like Marcus is going on Friday". HELLO!? You "supporters" actually LIKE that in some one? And also, if he was so well liked, why was he evicted? You guys access DS:BB forums and claimed he was fabulous and your favourite - did you actually vote? I bet you didn't and I am glad because I certainly did not want to see that smug so-and-so stay in for another week. I found it HILARIOUS when Judi James informed Freddie that Sophie was a better judge of character. His face was priceless. Team Marcus ftw!
  • Options
    GilashGilash Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    As much as I like Marcus, Freddie was my favourite. The show is not the same without him, yes I know its only been a few days.

I turned the live feed on last night, but did not watch very much. As I still get mad when I see Bea and I think of how she treated Freddie on his last week, cannot forgive her for that. I notice from the little I watched that her next victim is now Rodrigo, shes a nasty b1tch.:mad::mad:

She had better be up for eviction this week.:mad:

Lea
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cythna wrote: »
    I think bullying is the right word. She attacked him, which was horrible, but imo not bullying. But when she and her mates start hiding his cider, and taking his tea from his drawer, then that is bullying. BB obviously saw it as bullying, which is why they interveined.

And laughing in some one's face when they are in floods of tears is acceptable? :rolleyes: It appears to me that Freddie supporters only see what they want to see. They refuse to see "outside the box" - ironically, just like Freddie.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mowbrad86 wrote: »
    And laughing in some one's face when they are in floods of tears is acceptable? :rolleyes: It appears to me that Freddie supporters only see what they want to see. They refuse to see "outside the box" - ironically, just like Freddie.

Floods of tears? Don't make me laugh, I saw no tears that night! I have never been a Freddie fan but he was perfectly justified in laughing when she told Marcus "if you can't take it dont dish it out". I would have laughed.