Options

just bought an itouch

popppopp Posts: 548
Forum Member
✭✭
got 1 from argos , got me £10 voucher plus free luxery pack.mind you luxury pack certainly not worth nearly £50. did sweat a bit when i paid for it. been wanting 1 for ages. so today i took the plunge. got it all set up. facetime works ok. got the radio app , thats good. will continue on monday to set things up . only thing i dont like about it is the shiny back. makes it a bit on slippery side. certainley needs the case on .:D

Comments

• Options
    GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    popp wrote: »
    got 1 from argos , got me £10 voucher plus free luxery pack.mind you luxury pack certainly not worth nearly £50. did sweat a bit when i paid for it. been wanting 1 for ages. so today i took the plunge. got it all set up. facetime works ok. got the radio app , thats good. will continue on monday to set things up . only thing i dont like about it is the shiny back. makes it a bit on slippery side. certainley needs the case on .:D

Yeah it's a scratch magnet, I wish they used the same style back as the iPad uses which is more of a matte silver that doesn't get finger prints or easily scratch.

Hope you enjoy your purchase and dont spend to much cash in the App Store :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    noticed on my itouch, that when i connect it to the itunes on the pc and go into podcasts to delete podcasts, the deleted podcasts are still on my itouch. when i reconnect itouch to pc the deleted podcasts are not showing up on itunes, but are still on the itouch. anyone have this problem. any suggestions. dont really want to take it back to argos. as i have just started to set it up.regards popp :confused:
  • Options
    zapodzapod Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No need to take it back.

Simply list the podcasts in question, then swipe left - a red 'Delete' button will appear. Press it to delete - you may get a warning about not having transferred to iTunes with another chance to escape the delete operation, but otherwise just press delete again and you're done.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thanks for that zapod. just tried it and works ok. i`m used to the ipod classic, where everything is added or deleted through the itunes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You still can do it thru itunes on the itouch!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    had a slight problem with a £15 voucher for itunes, not registering. thought i would loose my money. anyway had to email itunes and after sorting out my details it was sorted . apple itunes seem to give a good service. 10 out of 10 for a good service. ;)