Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 173)

Comments

• Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Radio.Gaga wrote: »
    I'm confused by what Seamus' part of last week was meant to achieve. Could something of possibly been cut because surely he wasn't just put in the background of one important scene with no follow up?

Lman's Mercedes spoilers for the summer :D

Oh yes. I'm sure I was out that day so missed most of it :D
  • Options
    Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    By lozenges, are we talking about the spoilers LMan once made up about Mercedes and her love for them? :p

Cos I found this old post from him with his spoilers. :D

'Ste and Brendan are stunned when an unfortunate octopus attack claims the life of Noah.' :D

I miss him our Lemon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    'Ste and Brendan are stunned when an unfortunate octopus attack claims the life of Noah.' :D

I miss him our Lemon.

'This Week on Hollyoaks' trailer:

"I love you, lozenge."

:D:D

Me too. I remember one day, he said he was gonna give us more spoilers, and then just never came back. :cry:

ETA: And there was this one too.

They still make me laugh like an idiot. :p
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    Lemon was the mother hen of this thread, what a darling.

Also I like Maxine :o
  • Options
    welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member

Amazing :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm confused by what Seamus' part of last week was meant to achieve. Could something of possibly been cut because surely he wasn't just put in the background of one important scene with no follow up?
    I don't think anything was cut. He now knows that both Ste and Brendan were abusive towards their partners in the past. I assume he might use that to his advatage in the future, perhaps even in two weeks time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,996
    Forum Member
    I haven't heard about this either... :D

You were freaking there! :D
    By lozenges, are we talking about the spoilers LMan once made up about Mercedes and her love for them? :p

YES! :D

I guess you're much better at finding them than I am. I only found this. :o
  • Options
    Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    Also I like Maxine :o

Me too! I thought she was terrible at first but I've really warmed to her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ladies where cn i listen to the Kieron Richardson show?
  • Options
    Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think anything was cut. He now knows that both Ste and Brendan were abusive towards their partners in the past. I assume he might use that to his advatage in the future, perhaps even in two weeks time.

Hmm yeah, I guess. I just thought that there at least would of been another scene involved at some point during the rest of the week,

But I guess his new knowledge he might try and turn Cheryl against Brendan when Kevin makes his accusations, leaving Ste to be the only one still on Brendan's side.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm yeah, I guess. I just thought that there at least would of been another scene involved at some point during the rest of the week,

But I guess his new knowledge he might try and turn Cheryl against Brendan when Kevin makes his accusations, leaving Ste to be the only one on Brendan's side.
    Oh after last week I don't think Cheryl is gonna give a f*ck if Brendan is in prison or not :p
    I do reckon' that Seamus and Ste might share a little scene after Brendan's arrest, in which Seamus can plant the seed of doubt in Ste's mind even more.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You were freaking there! :D

I forgot about the lozenges :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I forgot about the lozenges :cry:

You should be ashamed of yourself. :mad:

Reading back the old threads is quite hilarious. It struck me that you and Ayla used to call each other "twins". Oh how things have changed. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

oh those are priceless!!! Where did Lman go?
  • Options
    Forum Member

Reading back the old threads is quite hilarious. It struck me that you and Ayla used to call each other "twins". Oh how things have changed. :D

I really am - I'm sorry LMan, wherever you are :(

Yes! Now you and I are pizza twins and me and Ayla are kittens :cool:
  • Options
    Everlong GirlEverlong Girl Posts: 1,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BOOM-BB wrote: »
    I get why people think there's to much going on at the moment, but I get why there is, there are three SL's going on at the moment involving Brendan,

Ste and Brendan
    Seamus/sexual abuse
    Walker and Kevin

But all three of those SL separately could potentially be boring or the outcome could be disappointing.

It's been clear for along time that they dont want Stendan to become boring, so in order for that not to happen, but without ruining the relationship, they need other SL's going on that will impact the relationship in both good and bad ways.

The sexual abuse SL I think has been the hardest for TPTB to get right time wise, they obviously wanted Seamus to be there for along enough period so that you get the build up and so its not rushed. at first it was only Seamus and Brendan that new (aswell as walker, but he wasn't there) they are never going to talk about it so its all down to reactions, and there is only so many times in a week you can show Brendan in uncomfortable situations with his dad without it becoming repetitive, hence why those scenes happen once every couple of weeks, rather than every episode, but then other things happen to remind you that this SL is simmering in the background waiting to explode, like Brendan telling Mitzeee, Brendan almost telling Ste, walker and Kevin using it against him. If this was the only other SL coinsiding with Stendan then this SL would seem like its dragging and Stendan ran the risk of becoming boring, as his dad being around hadn't affected, or rather, brought in enough drama into the relationship.

So then there is Walker and Kevin :rolleyes: again, I don't think they wanted to rush this and just have walker turn up in Brendan's last week and take/attempt to take him out, as I guess that would run the risk of coming across rushed, now I no people are finding this particular strand boring, but I would find it more boring if walker was watching from the shadows but doing naff all, having Kevin involved is at least giving walker a purpose for the time being, and lets face it, its these two that are stopping Stendan from becoming 'boring' and giving them the angst that Stendan are all about.

So when I look at it that way it makes sense to me that all three are running together. I no people seem to think that everything is being thrown at them, but I'm happy that every time they do fall out, it's nothing really to do with them :o yes they have trust issues and that's understandable, but when they do argue etc it isn't because there are problems in the relationship it's because of outside forces eg. Seamus, walker and Kevin, without them they would be happy all the time, but who wants to see that :p

I do think that after the reveal and when they/Brendan come back, I think they'll be fine, yes they'll have to deal with cheryl finding out and still have walker after them, but as far as the relationship is concerened I think they'll be pretty rock solid, coz by then they'll be enough going on around them that they can stop throwing things at them, I don't think that HO will have them constantly falling out all the way up until the end.

If I'm right in thinking that that the reveal is next Friday, then I think when Brendan comes back, the more prominent SL will be the abuse, your gonna soon after have Cheryl find out and the fallout from that, including Seamus' reaction, I think that will play out for a week or two, then hopefully a nice week of just happy Stendan before his final week witch will be the Brendan and Walker showdown. Even though they are running along side each other now, I think the outcome of them all will end at different times, giving them all, hopefully, satisfactory endings.

I'm really sorry about how long this is :o

I apologise if this doesn't make any sense, it's 3:30, I have a migraine, and my contacts have been in that long that everything as now become a blur lol :o

This ^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh I hope Ste ignores Seamus if he says anything to him. :o

And he's all, dunt evunn 'ave the time for yer, me. :cool:

And then hits Kevin.

It strikes me how excited I am to see Ste realise Kevin's lying and go confront him about it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I really am - I'm sorry LMan, wherever you are :(

:D

We cool kidz. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And then hits Kevin.

It strikes me how excited I am to see Ste realise Kevin's lying and go confront him about it.

You just desperately want to see Kevin be punched, don't you? ;)
    :D

We cool kidz. :cool:

The coolest :cool:
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    rimachowd wrote: »

You can listen in online rima, here:

http://uk.gaydio.co.uk/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,170
    Forum Member
    rimachowd wrote: »

Gaydio website or her app x
  • Options
    metal gurumetal guru Posts: 5,849
    Forum Member
    Oh I hope Ste ignores Seamus if he says anything to him. :o

And he's all, dunt evunn 'ave the time for yer, me. :cool:

And then hits Kevin.

I'm excited about this too:Dbut then I read ss and it says Ste goes to him and then Kevin plants the seed in his mind..

I don't want Ste to go there shouting at Kevin and then coming away thinking the worst of Brendan. I want to see Ste attack him cause he knows he's lying:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You just desperately want to see Kevin be punched, don't you? ;)

So badly.

Just so badly. Like a really hard punch to the face. :o

Like I didn't even want to see Lynsey get murdered this much, and you know how much I wanted her to get murdered. :p

Also, I know this is probably a daft question, but what do we think happens to Kevin post-assault accusation? He can't still be working in the club, can he?

ETA: Ste's begging for Brendan's forgiveness come the end of the week so I think it's safe to say he realises Kevin's a lying little twerp soon after the seed of doubt. :p
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member

Meow :cool:

Ahh good times :D
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    I guess you're much better at finding them than I am. I only found this. :o

Oh god, SO weird reading old threads. :o That's me egging you on to post a fake spoiler on twitter! :o:o
This discussion has been closed.