Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    https://thepeterandrechannel.com/2014-uk-tour-

The answer is obviously (B) but due to them MIA, I feel (A) would be a tad more apt.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gather he tried presenting a Sunday morning show called scoop and look well out of his depth with regards to live TV presenting.

Maybe he should stick to awful woman's magazine afternoon TV shows for the unemployed and stay at home mums.

Or if that fails keep selling his cat piss smelling fragrance product, just a thought!
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter and his competitions rolls eyes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen his xmas ad >:( what a complete and utter selfish ******* he is, to take this special childrens time and use it for his failing stupid show, read him and his ex are arguing over who is to have the kids at xmas, think it should be him, if true, I dont blame her one bit for trying to change it seeing as he has already had, staged and filmed xmas in November with them, with no thought of robbing them of the anticipation of this magical time, only Andre could cheapen xmas, and use it for his own interests above the love and care of his kids, and as for Emily, if she could not see how wrong this all is then, she really is well suited to this piece of **** >:(
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Just seen his xmas ad >:( what a complete and utter selfish ******* he is, to take this special childrens time and use it for his failing stupid show, read him and his ex are arguing over who is to have the kids at xmas, think it should be him, if true, I dont blame her one bit for trying to change it seeing as he has already had, staged and filmed xmas in November with them, with no thought of robbing them of the anticipation of this magical time, only Andre could cheapen xmas, and use it for his own interests above the love and care of his kids, and as for Emily, if she could not see how wrong this all is then, she really is well suited to this piece of **** >:(

I haven't watched since ep.2 so bear with me. Has this episode already gone out, the 'Christmas' one, or is it yet to air?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter has ruined those kids lives by exposing them so much and the new baby will get the same treatment. Im surprised Emily has got with Peter she had a good thing going training to be a doctor why get yourself with Peter and then get pregnant. So whos having Princess and Junior for Christmas Peter or Katie?
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://thepeterandrechannel.com/2014-uk-tour-

The answer is obviously (B) but due to them MIA, I feel (A) would be a tad more apt.

:D
    Or (D)
    Mysterious "reason why a talentless, famewhoring desperado like Peter Andre is still polluting our senses with his never-ending stream of pointless tat".
    Cym wrote: »

Come on now Cym, get off that fence and tell us what you really think.;-)
    To be honest, I neither know nor care whose "turn" it is to have the kids, but I have to agree that "staging" Christmas - presumably only so that their Grandparents can see them opening their presents on film - seems to be an utterly pathetic thing to do, even by PA's very low standards.
    As far as Emily is concerned, I've never bought the "shy, private" stuff.
    I don't believe for a minute she'll be going back to finish her studies - at least in the short term. I think it's much more likely she'll be "showing off her post-baby body" on the next series of "Zlisters on Ice".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree about pimping the children out and it pains me as being a father I find this circus act very distasteful indeed.

He is basically selling his soul as well as his children for a second rate TV show.

He even had the audacity to take the children on a perfume shop selling PR blitz with all those crazy fans hoarding in like an episode of the walking dead.

As for sweet Emily she is suppose to be intelligent in medical science but yet she fell pregnant through the most important time of her studies because Pete needed some more back story for his second rate TV show. Maybe it's a case she is just getting on the band wagon and can earn more off Pete than working in the NHS sigh!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As far as Emily is concerned, I've never bought the "shy, private" stuff. I don't believe for a minute she'll be going back to finish her studies - at least in the short term. I think it's much more likely she'll be "showing off her post-baby body" on the next series of "Zlisters on Ice".

I do think we need to put that one to bed. It was only ever PA that claimed this, not Emily, and the reason he claimed it - in my opinion - was so he could make himself look noble and as if he made the decision to call a halt to shilling his life and the life of every living creature around him out of respect to Emily, rather than ITV not renewing his My Life contract.

She is loving the spotlight. Not a criticism, just a fact. And the idea that she dislikes it is entirely ludicrous anyway since if she did, she wouldn't be with PA.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I do think we need to put that one to bed. It was only ever PA that claimed this, not Emily, and the reason he claimed it - in my opinion - was so he could make himself look noble and as if he made the decision to call a halt to shilling his life and the life of every living creature around him out of respect to Emily, rather than ITV not renewing his My Life contract.

She is loving the spotlight. Not a criticism, just a fact. And the idea that she dislikes it is entirely ludicrous anyway since if she did, she wouldn't be with PA.

Yeah, completely.
    It certainly does tally with the "jumping before he was pushed" theory about his reasons for stopping his tv series.
    It does seem a pretty strange claim for him to make when it's so clear that she is not in the least shy and private - although I do have to wonder about someone who - so it is claimed - does not want her child to be filmed, but is more than happy to actively participate in the filming of herself and her boyfriend's children.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    peonypot wrote: »
    Yay its back:D

Yay.

Eek - weird format change here?

I don't like it!

Anyway... 'My Life' - am just watching the New Orleans ep. on catch-up now.

It's like Peter can't bear to look Emily in the eye, and she seems totally oblivious - very strange...
    :confused:

Oh - and I don't agree with all the 'Emily loves the spotlight' stuff, I just don't think she's that type of girl. I think she's just quite down to earth and laid back and joins in with/puts up with all the camera stuff, takes it in her stride really. I think she's got a certain degree of confidence due to her background and upbringing.

What will happen with these two in the future though, I just don't know, as I say, it's all seeming very strange.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    digicat wrote: »
    Yay.

I don't like it!

It's like Peter can't bear to look Emily in the eye, and she seems totally oblivious - very strange...

Oh - and I don't agree with all the 'Emily loves the spotlight' stuff, I just don't think she's that type of girl. I think she's just quite down to earth and laid back and joins in with/puts up with all the camera stuff, takes it in her stride really. I think she's got a certain degree of confidence due to her background and upbringing.

What will happen with these two in the future though, I just don't know, as I say, it's all seeming very strange.

Really?
    I can't comment on the programme itself - I don't watch them for health and safety reasons - but I have to say that I absolutely think that Emily is extremely fond of the spotlight, although my only actual "evidence" to support that is the fact that she's with PA.
    Would somebody who didn't enjoy the spotlight
    - be with him at all
    - appear on his tv show
    - take part in so many photoshoots?
    I dunno though.
    Like you say, it just all seems really strange.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    Really?
    I can't comment on the programme itself - I don't watch them for health and safety reasons - but I have to say that I absolutely think that Emily is extremely fond of the spotlight, although my only actual "evidence" to support that is the fact that she's with PA.
    Would somebody who didn't enjoy the spotlight
    - be with him at all

- appear on his tv show
    - take part in so many photoshoots?
    I dunno though.
    Like you say, it just all seems really strange.

Well, sometimes you just fall for someone and take whatever comes with them..

I think it's lovely the way Emily is so natural and motherly with PA's children, Princess clearly adores her. :) I would love to see it lasting/working out for them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh - and I don't agree with all the 'Emily loves the spotlight' stuff, I just don't think she's that type of girl. I think she's just quite down to earth and laid back and joins in with/puts up with all the camera stuff, takes it in her stride really.

The point is, digicat, we wouldn't even be commenting upon it at all if PA hadn't made such a self-serving issue about it. When I say 'loving the spotlight', I'm not being derogatory about her, I'm just stating a fact based on what I've seen. And it's impossible to take PA out of the equation when talking about Emily and the spotlight since he can't get enough of it! She surely can't be unaware of this so it's therefore a perfectly reasonable and logical conclusion to come to that Emily is perfectly comfortable with PA's level of attention-seeking.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emily seems a confident girl I dont know why Peter makes out she is shy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't watched since ep.2 so bear with me. Has this episode already gone out, the 'Christmas' one, or is it yet to air?

Couldnt quite catch what was being said on this ad, due to being clouded in a red mist, but from what other posters have stated think this xmas stuff has been filmed to be included in the last episodes of his show
    Or (D)
    Mysterious "reason why a talentless, famewhoring desperado like Peter Andre is still polluting our senses with his never-ending stream of pointless tat".

To be honest, I neither know nor care whose "turn" it is to have the kids, but I have to agree that "staging" Christmas - presumably only so that their Grandparents can see them opening their presents on film - seems to be an utterly pathetic thing to do, even by PA's very low standards.
    I don't believe for a minute she'll be going back to finish her studies - at least in the short term. I think it's much more likely she'll be "showing off her post-baby body" on the next series of "Zlisters on Ice".

I do tend to bottle things up dont I :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emily seems a confident girl I dont know why Peter makes out she is shy

Think he likes to paint her as a complete opposite to his ex using these little passive aggressive digs , dont know why, as it seems only he is bothered
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Airs on Monday 23rd Dec Lexi (Christmas episode)
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Or (D)

Congratulations Azura, you've won £2000 of goodies AKA as Andre's cheap tat!:D
    Yay.

I don't like it!

Bits in bold. I used to get that impression re him with Emily but as an avid viewer, I see it differently now. It seems he may have got wind of the "lack of chemistry" comments & now appears to making a concerted effort to play the loving boyfriend.

I think their together for the long haul, Andre walk out on another serious relationship? Unless something drastic occurs, that, IMO is never going to happen. The twit wouldn't risk the "Mr Wonderful" image him & CAN have spent years perfecting.
  • misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Azura, you've won £2000 of goodies AKA as Andre's cheap tat!:D

Bits in bold. I used to get that impression re him with Emily but as an avid viewer, I see it differently now. It seems he may have got wind of the "lack of chemistry" comments & now appears to making a concerted effort to play the loving boyfriend.

I think their together for the long haul, Andre walk out on another serious relationship? Unless something drastic occurs, that, IMO is never going to happen. The twit wouldn't risk the "Mr Wonderful" image him & CAN have spent years perfecting.

I don't think they will be together for the long haul. This is an intelligent educated woman, what on earth does she have in common with Pete :confused: but have no fear Cann will make sure Pete walks away squeaky clean, heartbroken and degected... another whole new series on Pete trying to rebuild his life and heart :p
  • misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are we really expected to believe they are arguing over the kids :confused: they will have it built into their divorce alternate years etc ..... plus Pete should have them next year, think of the photo ops; first xmas with new baby whole family together. No doubt its already arranged, kids with KP this year but Pete can cry and weep how they should be with him >:(
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We should all stop worrying about arguments about the kids. Pete's 600 fans are keeping him going along with his tour and imminent arrival. Pete doesn't care what we say about him.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Re "not being able to look Emily in the eye" - I think this says more about the fact that Peter Andre is so self obsessed, than any lack of sexual chemistry. I think he is so into himself, his image, what he should be saying in order to impress and the fact he's so conceited, he often forgets she's there.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We should all stop worrying about arguments about the kids. Pete's 600 fans are keeping him going along with his tour and imminent arrival. Pete doesn't care what we say about him.

So, we can just get on with calling him a media-whoring, talentfree, plastic satsumamanbaby then?

Good times.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, we can just get on with calling him a media-whoring, talentfree, plastic satsumamanbaby then?

Good times.

Don't forget his abominationness.;-)
This discussion has been closed.