Options

sport relief 2014

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will the Only Fools sketch be on iPlayer? :confused:

You would need to check the iPlayer service to find out and see if it is available on there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vixyvic wrote: »
    I think they've overdone the scouse nicking things stereotype.

That explains why they switched to the Scouse arguing stereotype with the milk advert.
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davina's video on Eunice does hit me hard for some reason. :blush:
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The video with Eunice destroys me
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2012 comparison (00.21): £45,903,150
  • Options
    grahamzxygrahamzxy Posts: 11,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    £45 million raised, whatever people say - lives will be changed and prolonged, people are incredibly generous.
  • Options
    November_RainNovember_Rain Posts: 9,145
    Forum Member
    Lisa.B wrote: »
    It's been uploaded on youtube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9H6Yxq1-EQ

Thanks, I thought it was supposed to be 20 minutes though?
    You would need to check the iPlayer service to find out and see if it is available on there.

I did that already but I couldn't see it on there, not that it matters now. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will the Only Fools sketch be on iPlayer? :confused:

The whole show plays out live on iPlayer anyway and it allows you to rewind back.
  • Options
    Chris1964Chris1964 Posts: 19,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    Davina's video on Eunice does hit me hard for some reason. :blush:

...........that's because its a brilliant heartwarming story-and even shines a bit of light amongst all the cynicism flying around DS tonight.
  • Options
    Ice dragon1Ice dragon1 Posts: 19,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Over 45mil Wow.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,990
    Forum Member
    Chris1964 wrote: »
    ...........that's because its a brilliant heartwarming story-and even shines a bit of light amongst all the cynicism flying around DS tonight.

Yep :). I do sometimes wonder why people focus so much on the people talking and not the story they are telling
  • Options
    HectorMcClureHectorMcClure Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Bishop still trying very hard to be funny but failing miserably.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    habby wrote: »
    This is boring. We give enough money to these countries anyway. We've got enough things to give money to here.
    Boring? Well, poor you. I'd be willing to bet you've no idea how much 'we' give to 'them'.
  • Options
    Jason CJason C Posts: 31,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris1964 wrote: »

The cynicism counters the emotional blackmail.
  • Options
    tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Davina raises a million more than Alex Jones. There's nice.
    Yes and she didn't even fly to Utah, so it probably cost less and she didn't have the One Show asking for donations. I think Davina wears her heart on her sleeve rather than pretending to be Superwoman and that is why people relate to her.
  • Options
    nellieknelliek Posts: 10,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No real pop starts either. Just Kylie, little mix and boy zone.... I should of sensed alarm bells when cold play rocked up....
    I would hardly say that their performance 'rocked' - unless you mean rocked everyone to sleep. :D:D:D
  • Options
    chipsauntchipsaunt Posts: 951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tobi wrote: »
    Yes and she didn't even fly to Utah, so it probably cost less and she didn't have the One Show asking for donations. I think Davina wears her heart on her sleeve rather than pretending to be Superwoman and that is why people relate to her.

Davina's challenge was incredibly hard and she suffered a lot. It makes me wonder whether the people who planned it realised what it would cost her, but I assume they made sure she was fit to do it. I'm glad she raised so much money. Alex's challenge also looked very had to me, but she could have done it in the UK! We have a lot of great rock climbing challenges here.
  • Options
    HectorMcClureHectorMcClure Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I threw the towel in after the second kyile song, when I realised that the mock rhe week stuff was a repeat....

Where are all the other comidiens? No russel howard, no David Mitchell, no q.I special, no would I life to you, why not a Alan partridge special too?

No real pop starts either. Just Kylie, little mix and boy zone.... I should of sensed alarm bells when cold play rocked up....

No celebrites really, either.

Where's has everyone gone?

Who were you hoping for, The Rolling Stones?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2012 comparison (01.41): £50,447,197

So it's up on last year despite being declared an hour earlier.
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    Why on earth have some people bitched about Only Fools - it was never going to be as good as the original series, especially as John Sullivan isn't around to have written it. It was a sketch for charity - not intended to match the real thing.

And David Beckham is a bloody good actor - he didn't sound remotely out of place, or stilted.
  • Options
    Peter VenkmanPeter Venkman Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dan2008 wrote: »
    It really was.
    OFOH used to be able to produce laugh out moments and even the worst of episodes were (and still can be) funny but tonight I hardly raised a smile.

Why the bloody hell do you keep it calling it OFOH?

What does the second O stand for? Goddammit, it's OFAH.
  • Options
    tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    Why on earth have some people bitched about Only Fools - it was never going to be as good as the original series, especially as John Sullivan isn't around to have written it. It was a sketch for charity - not intended to match the real thing.

And David Beckham is a bloody good actor - he didn't sound remotely out of place, or stilted.
    I missed that part. I am looking forward to seeing it now.
  • Options
    Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it me or have they changed the style of the appeals? Other than David Tennant, I didn't see as many of the famous people visiting places, especially Little Mix who were only on once! When One Direction etc did similar ones they showed a lot more of it all the way through. Is this because they've improved the places, or just got bored with them? :confused::blush:
  • Options
    Peter VenkmanPeter Venkman Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most frustrating experience of my life. Missed the first showing. Sat from 10pm and it was nearly three freaking hours till OFAH was on.

God damn constant references that "OFAH will be on a in a moment". Just state the damn time it will be on. Every freaking link when I thought it would now be on it's, David Goddamn Tennant at a hospital. JFO.

Even near the end when I'm about to suffer a heart attack, is it on... NO ITS LETS THANK OUR GODDAMN SPONSERS.

God, I'm so angry right now.
  • Options
    RandysbackRandysback Posts: 3,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    2012 comparison (01.41): £50,447,197

So it's up on last year despite being declared an hour earlier.

And they did so well they`re gonna do it all again next year.. bet the President of Uganda gets a new Helicopter soon..