Options

Michelle soooo Aggressive.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I notice she just turned up at Carla's and ditched her bags.
    There was no ... "Can I stay here with you please?"
    Likewise no ... "I've got nowhere to go, can I stop here for a bit if it's not inconvenient?"
    Nope, she just ditched her cases and slumped onto the sofa liked she owned the ruddy gaff.

Honestly, this horrible creature is so conditioned to freeloading, it's completely second nature to her now.
    At the end of the day, she has nowhere and nothing, she's just a bloodsucking, freeloading leach without two pence of her own to scratch her hugely entitled arse with.

I also notice she's immediately installed herself at the factory as boss too, under the prefix of "helping Carla."
    Helping herself more like.
    Once again, this vulture doesn't half take a lot for granted doesn't she.

She has bugger all to call her own, so she goes around helping herself to other peoples stuff whilst barking orders and glaring at folk.

Incredible really.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yeah, forgot to mention in my above post, Michelle's also a grief thief.

No better than Fiz.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, forgot to mention in my above post, Michelle's also a grief thief.

No better than Fiz.
    :D:D:D:D

Love it! Great couple of posts Unc, agree with every word. :cool:

The only question remaining now is how she should die - toecapping, blunt instrument or catching her shiny hair in one of the sewing machines and having her head dragged under the needle and cross-stitched with gusset-reinforcing cotton. I know which one I'm rooting for. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »

The only question remaining now is how she should die - toecapping, blunt instrument or catching her shiny hair in one of the sewing machines and having her head dragged under the needle and cross-stitched with gusset-reinforcing cotton. I know which one I'm rooting for. :D

Wow you're 4 posts away from 50k OJ!!!!!

Congrats on being an absolute DS nutter lovely! :)
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I notice she just turned up at Carla's and ditched her bags.
    There was no ... "Can I stay here with you please?"
    Likewise no ... "I've got nowhere to go, can I stop here for a bit if it's not inconvenient?"
    Nope, she just ditched her cases and slumped onto the sofa liked she owned the ruddy gaff.

Honestly, this horrible creature is so conditioned to freeloading, it's completely second nature to her now.
    At the end of the day, she has nowhere and nothing, she's just a bloodsucking, freeloading leach without two pence of her own to scratch her hugely entitled arse with.

I also notice she's immediately installed herself at the factory as boss too, under the prefix of "helping Carla."
    Helping herself more like.
    Once again, this vulture doesn't half take a lot for granted doesn't she.

She has bugger all to call her own, so she goes around helping herself to other peoples stuff whilst barking orders and glaring at folk.

Incredible really.

Thats Mis Hell for us.:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    If Rob kills again, hopefully his next victim is Michelle.
  • Options
    ThumbolinaThumbolina Posts: 3,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why did Michelle leave the factory, I can't remember other than she left in a huff?
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow you're 4 posts away from 50k OJ!!!!!

Congrats on being an absolute DS nutter lovely! :)
    Thanks gorgeous. :) xx

It's getting embarrassing now though - I might give up DS and take up rocket science or philanthropy or, god forbid, Twitter. :o:o
  • Options
    casualtyno1fancasualtyno1fan Posts: 2,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whenever I watch Miss Hell, I always get the vibe that Kym Marsh is just playing herself. Maybe I'm 'bias' because I cannot stand Kym, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kym Marsh is exactly like Michelle with regards to the way she treats people. I can imagine her always playing the victim and making everything all about her etc.
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whenever I watch Miss Hell, I always get the vibe that Kym Marsh is just playing herself. Maybe I'm 'bias' because I cannot stand Kym, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kym Marsh is exactly like Michelle with regards to the way she treats people. I can imagine her always playing the victim and making everything all about her etc.

I've noticed that too.
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Thumbolina wrote: »
    Why did Michelle leave the factory, I can't remember other than she left in a huff?

she does everything in a huff :p
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    I was proper petrified watching her , I was quivering in my boots
    NOT
    She is just not a natural actress we all know her from the band and singing and she will never shake it off . Steve just hangs around her like a bad smell never helping the situation - Man up or ship out Steve , henpecked wimp
    Wish Steve would kick her out.

a-Get up
    a-Get up
    Get out you dozy mare.
    Before I count to three - step to it baby.

Dah Do Aah
    Dah Dah Dah Doobie Do Dah

Get out you dozy mare...
    I don't care anymore.
    You can sleep on the floor
    'Cause I'm kicking you out. :kitty:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAc4q1YqdOU
    Thumbolina wrote: »
    Because she felt marginalised once Carla gave Peter a job.

She did f all in that factory other than stare at the monitor, hold a clipboard and hug a mug.
  • Options
    Milton JonesMilton Jones Posts: 2,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle has taken complete advantage of Peter's affair and Carla's baby loss to get herself out of being a barmaid and into a job in a office, What a manipulative, heartless, controlling woman using other peoples misery to pull her career up whilst acting as though she is "helping" carla out at the factory. Notice how it was the first thing on her mind, maybe she planned it all along as soon as she heard.
  • Options
    NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle has taken complete advantage of Peter's affair and Carla's baby loss to get herself out of being a barmaid and into a job in a office, What a manipulative, heartless, controlling woman using other peoples misery to pull her career up whilst acting as though she is "helping" carla out at the factory. Notice how it was the first thing on her mind, maybe she planned it all along as soon as she heard.

And it was only last summer when she threw her toys out the pram and stormed out on her so called 'best friend' and 'sister' because Peter worked at the factory, as if she thought she was above the boss. Then sneered when Carla tried to apologize.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually liked Michelle when she first came into the show now she's just a moany vile person who gets progressively worse each episode.
  • Options
    LYNN(E)LYNN(E) Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jules1000 wrote: »
    My god this woman is like a rottweiler.
    Her aggression looks like it could be very easy for her in real life.

that's an insult to Rotties !! she is a hideous harridan >:( Steve is well rid of her Like she wouldn't have kept it a secret if it had been Carla playing away from home
    Steve does pick them - a child with Toxic Tracy then shacked up with Motormouth Michelle:o
    Hope he finds himself a nice lady soon
  • Options
    LYNN(E)LYNN(E) Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

that's just made me laugh out loud :D:D I'd choose the sewing machine incident in close up !! scriptwriters please take note !!
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get the impression Corrie think we like Michelle and are on her side against Steve. :o
  • Options
    warleywitchwarleywitch Posts: 2,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the expression hideous harridan almost as much as grief thief. Both of these Me Me Mechelle could wear as a badge.
    My OH says if she's attacting so much negative attention she's probably doing the job quite well.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The look of hatred she gave Steve was something else.

She has a twisted set of priorities if she believes loyalty to Carla requires her to belittle, scorn and utterly humiliate her partner.
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member

How about her mucky, "naturally" lifted breasts catching fire. :blush:
    I actually liked Michelle when she first came into the show now she's just a moany vile person who gets progressively worse each episode.
    She was a good character when she first arrived, but yes since regressed.
    ewoodie wrote: »
    I get the impression Corrie think we like Michelle and are on her side against Steve. :o
    They think we 'like' characters like Michelle, Tina and Maria because they are glamorous, feisty and the actresses make the papers.

The writers believe Michelle lashing out at "baffoon" Steve makes for good drama -- no it does not. They can't seem to write either character and show them in a different light like before. Their rows are utterly predictable and not funny and Michelle has no warmth or conviction.
    Eurostar wrote: »
    The look of hatred she gave Steve was something else.

She has a twisted set of priorities if she believes loyalty to Carla requires her to belittle, scorn and utterly humiliate her partner.
    As ever Michelle takes something and makes it all about herself.
  • Options
    MsWilder11MsWilder11 Posts: 13,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just finished watching the omnibus now since I missed the last few eps and I'm :eek: at how OTT Michelle's reaction was! I knew it was going to be bad (it is her after all) but I didn't expect it to be that bad. I couldn't believe what I was seeing when Carla was comforting her! If I hadn't have known any better, I'd have though Michelle was the one who'd lost everything, not Carla! So, Steve knowing about Peter and St Ronseal and keeping quiet is more traumatising than Carla finding out and subsequently losing her baby? Riiiiight *rolls eyes* Stupid cow.

Why won't Corrie let Steve grow a pair and kick that God-awful harridan to the kerb rather than have him gurning and bumbling around her with grovelling apologies? >:(

Like Jack and Vera, are they? No, Corrie, you're total morons if you really believe that!
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MsWilder11 wrote: »
    I've just finished watching the omnibus now since I missed the last few eps and I'm :eek: at how OTT Michelle's reaction was! I knew it was going to be bad (it is her after all) but I didn't expect it to be that bad. I couldn't believe what I was seeing when Carla was comforting her! If I hadn't have known any better, I'd have though Michelle was the one who'd lost everything, not Carla! So, Steve knowing about Peter and St Ronseal and keeping quiet is more traumatising than Carla finding out and subsequently losing her baby? Riiiiight *rolls eyes* Stupid cow.

Why won't Corrie let Steve grow a pair and kick that God-awful harridan to the kerb rather than have him gurning and bumbling around her with grovelling apologies? >:(

Like Jack and Vera, are they? No, Corrie, you're total morons if you really believe that!

She's also quite arrogant in believing she could have sorted everything out had Steve confided in her earlier. Peter sleeping with another woman shortly after getting married was one hell of a problem and not easily resolved. How does she know she wouldn't have made things worse herself. Steve arguably showed some common sense......he felt there was a chance the affair would peter out and nobody would be any the wiser, which was a perfectly valid viewpoint.
  • Options
    KathySparkKathySpark Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We all cheered in this house. Steve is free. Lets party.
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    I hate how she was sitting there crying and sniveling to Carla (who quite frankly has enough of her own problems) and just assumed she could move in! And I don't think anything more needs to be said regarding her treatment of Steve.

Liz did at least say that Michelle would have done exactly the same thing in Steve's shoes. I wish they knew that she effectively had keeping Carla's pregnancy and planned abortion a secret.

Also, does the hypocritical madam not remember how she and Rob plotted to defraud Carla at the factory at one stage?

She's just awful - awful.