Options

So much for Stephanie being nice

Comments

• Options
    Flo71Flo71 Posts: 2,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is obviously someone who needs to be 'in' with others to feel secure so she is trying to impress Leslie and some of the other idiots by being nasty to Gary.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gone off her now - she reminded Leslie to think who he had argued with & smiled after Leslie picked Gary - Gary just looked bewildered.

I thought it was vote for the 2 least entertaining? Hardly Frenchy & Gary!
  • Options
    queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And she called him an asshole after Leslie nommed him to sleep outside - can this trollop can get any lower?

Certainly a sister of Spencer that's for sure.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [offtopic] Does anyone else find it creepy that her brother's wife looks and sounds exactly like his sister? [/offtopic]
  • Options
    Mastes1Mastes1 Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wait when was this shown?, tonight?, i completely missed it for some reason.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JesuLeChop wrote: »
    [offtopic] Does anyone else find it creepy that her brother's wife looks and sounds exactly like his sister? [/offtopic]

Yes! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mastes1 wrote: »
    Wait when was this shown?, tonight?, i completely missed it for some reason.

Shown on BOTS
  • Options
    Flo71Flo71 Posts: 2,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a bitch and makes herself look good by putting others down.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    queenshaks wrote: »
    Yes! :o
    lol it's freaking me out, the resemblance is uncanny :o
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    I think this is my bugbear about her. She's ruthlessly chosen a side and stuck with it without knowing anything about either Gary or Leslie.

She's all out for herself and whom she thinks the GBP are favouring before even getting to know either of them on any personal basis at all.

As I've said before on many posts.....the girl is totally ruthless and in it to win. She will trample all over Leslie too when it suits her. ;-)

So basically you're saying that she is behaving much as many viewers are ;-) There are some viewers acting as if Gary can do no wrong, without knowing or living with him. He and Leslie strike me as hard work to live in a house with, so I will bow to her greater knowledge as she has spent 24\7 with them for 5 days.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a poo stirrer.
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    She was a bitch earlier with the sausages & Gary, snooty cow:kitty:
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    So basically you're saying that she is behaving much as many viewers are ;-) There are some viewers acting as if Gary can do no wrong, without knowing or living with him. He and Leslie strike me as hard work to live in a house with, so I will bow to her greater knowledge as she has spent 24\7 with them for 5 days.

She has had it in for Gary (and not Leslie) in the very first day. That's my evidence. :)
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »
    'Bullying'? Really?

Even allowing for St Gary's sacred status here this is lame.
    Nobody's saying he's a saint ffs.

What's so bad about allowances being made because the guy's stone deaf and has a brain injury?

How much effort does it take exactly, to speak a bit more slowly and enunciate?

Should they have let Mikey walk into walls when he was in there?

Jeesh
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James just said something like "I feel bad for him, i wouldn't want by grandad to sleep outside" and Stephanie replied with "Well your grandad wouldn't do this show would he?, especially if he was mentally ill like that" and laughed.
    A bit nasty to be honest.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James just said something like "I feel bad for him, i wouldn't want by grandad to sleep outside" and Stephanie replied with "Well your grandad wouldn't do this show would he?, especially if he was mentally ill like that" and laughed.
    A bit?

Laughing at someone being mentally ill? :o

That's barrel-scraping right there.

Clearly something wrong with their gene pool.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Blimey I missed that, she's ramping it up a notch now, what a cow and horrible thing to say>:(
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    She has had it in for Gary (and not Leslie) in the very first day. That's my evidence. :)

Exactly, she is just like some viewers, who have been pro Gary from minute 1 no matter how he acts. Human behaviour
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Exactly, she is just like some viewers, who have been pro Gary from minute 1 no matter how he acts. Human behaviour
    I don't agree muggsy - I had no point of reference for this guy because I hadn't a clue who he was.

I'm the same every single year with anyone who I feel is a bit vulnerable, is getting picked on - or both.

I've said he's probably bloody annoying and a bit of a miserable git and I've also said he can be rude.

I've also said I can't see a problem with being a bit considerate to someone who has difficulties.

But don't let Stephanie Blonde Ambition fool you.

There's a ruthlessness about some of these LA girls, the like of which us Brits have never known.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes I saw that, she really isn't a nice person at all is she !
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IMO some people were desperate to find an excuse to have a go at her the only surprise was I has take so long. Oh so predictable imo.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member

That is horrible :(
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    IMO some people were desperate to find an excuse to have a go at her the only surprise was I has take so long. Oh so predictable imo.

So you think what she has said is okay?

It seems to me that the vast majority initially liked her (myself included). I don't think there's any agenda here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well then your opinion would be wrong as i really liked her and many others on here seemed to but she's said some nasty things over the last couple of days.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is horrible :(

So you think what she has said is okay?

It seems to me that the vast majority initially liked her (myself included). I don't think there's any agenda here.

Of course there is no agenda sorry I have to go a Pig just went flew passed my window.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I had no agenda. Maybe she should give people a reason to like and warm to her rather than the opposite.