C&A wedding

13»

Comments

• Options
    lulululu Posts: 4,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ninissa wrote:

I will be pleased to shut a few mouths if i heard any kinds of bad comments btw :mad: :D:D

For goodness sake you are back two minutes and already looking for trouble :rolleyes:

This thread is about Ashley & Cheryl Cole who are in the public eye, not your sister.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ninissa wrote:
    My sister is going to get married this summer and chosed a corset dress and she fears people will make comments about her dress choice showing off all the arms, shoulders naked , but i told her to don't mind what people would say as much as she wants that dress. It's a special day for her and she prepared it for months now, she deserves an extra plus :).

Our family is pretty traditional, i don't know how they will react about it , but the dress is gorgeous so hey whatever what people say, they are not invited to make critics!

I will be pleased to shut a few mouths if i heard any kinds of bad comments btw :mad: :D:D

Do try to steer your sister away from the peach bridesmaid dresses though ;)
  • Options
    SherazSheraz Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu wrote:
    For goodness sake you are back two minutes and already looking for trouble :rolleyes:

This thread is about Ashley & Cheryl Cole who are in the public eye, not your sister.

The only one who have problem is you, i'm sorry. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ninissa wrote:

Its ok, they wont call her names to her face! :D
  • Options
    lulululu Posts: 4,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ninissa wrote:
    The only one who have problem is you, i'm sorry. :)

Yes Ninny, because I know your history. I didn't particularly like the comment about shutting people's mouths.
  • Options
    SherazSheraz Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was talking about people /guests who could possibly gossip at my sis wedding!

If you want to see something else on it , it is your problem, i never infer anything other on my initial post.