Options

Posh wants to gag family.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    Pushka wrote:
    Imagine this applying to every family get-together and holiday - it's a complete nightmare, and frankly, you wouldn't want to bother, would you?

No, not unless you had turned into a paranoid, vain, pretentious, deluded idiot .......

Allegedly :rolleyes:
  • Options
    HellBoyHellBoy Posts: 5,354
    Forum Member
    I don't believe a word of it, that type of story is just the type of story you expect from the tabloids.

Just don't know why they don't leave her alone, i mean she's keeping a low profile, yet still stories come out!

I feel really sorry for her, more than any other celebrity. She very rarely complains about press attention and untrue stories like other celebs, she must be a very strong person to deal with rubbish like that every day.

Whenever she's on TV, she always come across as very lieable and funny, but when you read something in the press, its a totally different alter ego. It's very easy to dislike Victoria, but keeping an open mind away from the press can make you form your own opinion.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HellBoy wrote:
    Just don't know why they don't leave her alone, i mean she's keeping a low profile, yet still stories come out!
    She very rarely complains about press attention and untrue stories like other celebs, she must be a very strong person to deal with rubbish like that every day.

Hahahahaha!
    Ms Beckham does not keep a low profile. Her PR team work overtime keeping her name in the papers - within the last 2 weeks, she's angry with Danielle and thinks she's ugly, she believes she'll never stop David flirting but that's as far as it ever goes, she's going to sue the NotW, she's been shopping in a certain designer store in Madrid and showing off her bump, she'd like to call her new baby Luna but can't as it's a girl's name, she's gone on holiday to save her marriage, her pregnancy craving is for olives, she's flattered to have been asked to design a range of maternity clothes by a US company...blah, blah, blah.

Surely, these stories aren't writing themselves, and it's not hard to spot that most of them are quite favourable to the pop pouter, suggesting they just might have started from within the Beckham camp... The confidentiality agreements are designed to ensure that if anyone gets to know them and doesn't like them, they will be legally barred from telling anyone. So, let's hope you like the positive puff pieces, because that's all they want you to hear in future - and plenty of them!
  • Options
    HellBoyHellBoy Posts: 5,354
    Forum Member
    Excuse me, but I know exactly where you're coming from!

When I meant low profile, I meant not promoting, going to restaurants, posing for photographers. Half of the story's you mentioned could have been written by 7 year old. there is no credibilty from them, it's always a "close friend" etc. I read an article in a magazine a few weeks ago, and in all honesty it read like a bad soap opera, the quotes were scripted as if to say they were recorded from Victoria mouth. It's not real, and there is no evidence that they are from her management company.

I mean from the horses mouth do we know that she craves olives, she called danielle ugly, she's doing the designing of clothes? when the press have nothing to write, they write rubbish, it's a fact. As the Beckhams have said before, there is someone in the media who has a grudge against them.

I mean, the channel 5 documentry "Victoria's Secrets" last week was a spiteful, uncalled for attack on Victoria, you're not serously telling me that the Beckham camp/PR management told 5 to put out a program like that! That's the kind of attention she doesn't need.
  • Options
    GoldilocksGoldilocks Posts: 7,349
    Forum Member
    I think both David and Victoria Beckham are two of the most irritating people we have ever had to endure on our newspapers, tv screens and magazines.
    Ok honey once upon a time you were in a girl band that people loved.....for 5 minutes. Take your money and run. But no you marry the biggest himbo of them all, inflict the fruit of your loins on the rest of the world to ensure future generations will continue to suffer. Never have I seen a couple to court publicity as much as these two but you know what? you reap what you sow and the press has come back to take a bite out of her ass big time (although she is so skinny they won't get much). Who does she think she is getting her family to sign a gagging order?The only time I have a smidgen of sympathy for her is when I think of her being cheated on. I wouldn't wish that on anyone but apart from that. Well she chose that lifestyle and you have to take the rough with the smooth and be a grown up and deal with it. Other people can be famous and don't have to court publicity like that e.g .Mel Gibson, Tom Hanks, Jenifer Aniston and Brad Pitt apart from movie premiers etc don't buy into it and I have much more respect for these people as a result.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    I must be livin in a cave as I don't buy those tabloids.....only watch TV news or listen to the radio news.....

Can someone fill me in why is Victoria and David Beckham so popular...apart from their carreers :confused: ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HellBoy wrote:
    I mean, the channel 5 documentry "Victoria's Secrets" last week was a spiteful, uncalled for attack on Victoria, you're not serously telling me that the Beckham camp/PR management told 5 to put out a program like that! That's the kind of attention she doesn't need.

most documentaries are made and produced by Victoria Beckham that wasn't.

On Tv interviews she's always telling us "I did this video so people can see I have a sense of humour" She tries too hard to prove to us that she has a sense of humour why not just let the great British public decide for themselves. I used to think she was okay but she protests too much and I've got sick of her.

the charity programme she did for the BBC was cringy with her full make-up and long, painted nails (she could have helped out a bit with the chores even if she used gloves). Also she had a T shirt with no bra that was see-through - which was hardly likely to keep our attention on the really important issues.

By the way pointing out people's spelling and typos only shows that you are insecure in your position with the discussion in hand.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please stop being nasty to her.
    We should be eternally grateful that she ( and her husband) have chosen this particular time in history to be amongst us.
  • Options
    GoldilocksGoldilocks Posts: 7,349
    Forum Member
    I preusme (and hope so much) that you are taking the p**s
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why doesn't she gag herself so we don't have to hear her 'singing' and gag her husband to stop him from sounding like a 12 year old boy everytime he speaks?
    You've made your money - more than enough for somebody of your very limited abilities, go away, have a few more boob jobs, a few more collagen implants and stop subjecting the world to your very pointless presence.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    This gagging order is further proof that Posh is rapidly disappearing up her own backside. Can't she accept that her husband is now a lot more famous than herself?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iain wrote:
    except that she isn't really in the limelight anyway, apart from the frickin' tabloids always running stories about her.

i'm going to stick my neck out and say i think she gets gar more grief than she deserves - whenever she's been interviewed on tv, she has IMO always come across pretty well, and fairly down to earth.

so she's in the tabloids all the time - thats hardly her hogging the limelight - its the tabloids, and the crazy fools who lap it all up that are the problem.

have i crossed a line?

Iain

Totally agree. The poor lass is pregnant. We all know how stress has affected Jessie Wallaces pregnancy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    Anyone ever noticed that if Victoria Beckham has something derogatory to say about someone that's upset her, she calls them "ugly" ?

Its happened every time she has had a spat with someone, (which is frequently).

Bit rich really innit ............ lol
  • Options
    SnozzwanglerSnozzwangler Posts: 82,750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ......... only wandered in as on the front page all it showed was "Posh wants to gag ...." which I thought, mmm, interesting :o