Four in a Bed :: New Series (Part 2)

Comments

• hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew I recognised his face. He was a prat on that show as well.

yep, you`ve weighed him up pretty well:D:D
  • hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems like another uninspiring week. I would not choose to stay at any of their places. Morris would do well to get off with Nina, they would be the nicest couple, personality wise. No idea why Dave chose to lay in bed winking, on reflection he must see it as a bad plan.:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    Seems like another uninspiring week. I would not choose to stay at any of their places. Morris would do well to get off with Nina, they would be the nicest couple, personality wise. No idea why Dave chose to lay in bed winking, on reflection he must see it as a bad plan.:confused:

Either that or he just had wind:D
  • WolfsheadishWolfsheadish Posts: 10,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After seeing today's episode and reading the reviews on TripAdvisor, it looks like Dave's a real liability to Erica's business. She'd do better to get rid of the fat, lazy, ugly, rude bugger and employ someone to help her out. Left to herself, Erica would do well!
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,544
    Forum Member
    daisydee wrote: »
    What really annoys me is how effusively they greet one another. Whatever happened to the good old handshake? :rolleyes:

I hate all the air kissing rubbish. So false. I cringe when someone lurches towards me :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Last week there was Justin from The Hotel Inspector series and this week, there is Robin from May The Best House Win. He looked so familiar and arrogant!

Is the FIAB production running out of B&B owners for their own series? Or are they being lazy using competitors from other TV series?
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sophie P wrote: »
    Last week there was Justin from The Hotel Inspector series and this week, there is Robin from May The Best House Win. He looked so familiar and arrogant!

Is the FIAB production running out of B&B owners for their own series? Or are they being lazy using competitors from other TV series?

It's probably the same production company or a sister company and they just keep these contestants on file.
  • TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    I hate all the air kissing rubbish. So false. I cringe when someone lurches towards me :(

Oh same here, it's so fake :(
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,692
    Forum Member
    It's probably the same production company or a sister company and they just keep these contestants on file.

Probably.
    It get me when people keep turning up in various guises, but I suppose there's not such a huge supply of people who really want to be on TV.

Dinner Date is the worst (probably) when people who weren't chosen as a date turn up again as the chooser.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SolarSail wrote: »
    Probably.
    It get me when people keep turning up in various guises, but I suppose there's not such a huge supply of people who really want to be on TV.

Dinner Date is the worst (probably) when people who weren't chosen as a date turn up again as the chooser.

Perhaps the production team are operating a dating agency on the side....could be a really lucrative sideline;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably.

Oh that show. :rolleyes: Has anyone ever met for a 2nd date?
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably.

Really?! How preposterous. Have Graham and Ivy been on yet?! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »

That's how they met. :p
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,692
    Forum Member
    Oh that show. :rolleyes: Has anyone ever met for a 2nd date?

It's a repeat series on Freeview 6 at the moment and funnily enough yes, yesterday's were dating. Today, however, was the one where he turned up at the door with flowers and she said sorry I can't go out something's come up. They rainchecked but the end of the programme seemed to say that the date never actually happened.
    >covers ears< la la laaaa I can't hear youuuuuuu :p
  • EtheleneEthelene Posts: 284
    Forum Member

Stop swearing! HVDY mention the G&I words. :cry:

*shudder*
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a repeat series on Freeview 6 at the moment and funnily enough yes, yesterday's were dating. Today, however, was the one where he turned up at the door with flowers and she said sorry I can't go out something's come up. They rainchecked but the end of the programme seemed to say that the date never actually happened.

That was the bloke who's on DS :p
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,544
    Forum Member
    Dave. :eek::D

Don't know if anyone else has mentioned this but I remember Robin from May The Best House Win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEks7oEdp14

I am interested as to where the other bedrooms are as there was only 2 in that show :confused:

I do love that place.
  • ValentineValentine Posts: 3,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robin is a cross between David Brent (The Office) and the most boring man on the plant!

Morris - who I do like, loved his place too - reminds me of Dick Dastardly from Wacky Races.

Can't stand the Blackpool couple and I didn't much like their place either - the Blackpool place featured last week was much nicer and the same price.

Tonight's place looks nice but it's run by Robin :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valentine wrote: »
    Robin is a cross between David Brent (The Office) and the most boring man on the plant!

Morris - who I do like, loved his place too - reminds me of Dick Dastardly from Wacky Races.

Can't stand the Blackpool couple and I didn't much like their place either - the Blackpool place featured last week was much nicer and the same price.

Last weeks place was much nicer????? :confused: The place with the big dark flowery wallpaper, tiny dining room and dirty bed linen?
  • EtheleneEthelene Posts: 284
    Forum Member
    Valentine wrote: »

I thought this week's Blackpool B&B was clean, they all said the beds were comfy and the breakfasts looked fab. Great value for money. The 'he' might be a waste of space but she more than makes up for it. I much preferred it to last week's with the very cheap sausages, very cheap bread and general grime. Not to mention the owner's non stop bragging.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ethelene wrote: »
    I thought this week's Blackpool B&B was clean, they all said the beds were comfy and the breakfasts looked fab. Great value for money. The 'he' might be a waste of space but she more than makes up for it. I much preferred it to last week's with the very cheap sausages, very cheap bread and general grime. Not to mention the owner's non stop bragging.

I think I agree with you, I am not liking him at all so that he wasn't at breakfast would have been a bonus for me and she more than made up for him being missing I thought.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I wonder if he keeps her chained in his basement like the cop in Bates Motel. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ethelene wrote: »
    Stop swearing! HVDY mention the G&I words. :cry:

*shudder*

I believe they have been converting their home into a charming little B&B.

Before
    http://passiveincomenow.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/run_down_house.ce_.jpg

After
    http://passiveincomenow.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/run_down_house.ce_.jpg

Awaiting Tripadvisor rating.

Tripadvisor rating announced - :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • HypnoaliHypnoali Posts: 3,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just caught up with yesterday's show. I was quite impressed with the Blackpool hotel & would def stay there. Robin is such a tool! It annoys me when they judge on personal taste rather than being objective...many other things about Robin annoy me too though! No wonder tv producers like him, he fills the deluded dullard role perfectly.
This discussion has been closed.