What's The Best Series of All Time?

lolacolalolacola Posts: 114
Forum Member
For me It's BB6 goes down as one of the best. Simple because it had two of the most memorable moments for me. One being Craig getting all touchy and pretty full on with Anthony when he was drunk. It had to be one of the most horrific things I watched on BB. The other being Kinga and the bottle. Which WAS the most horrific thing I've ever witnessed.

Comments

• SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB6 and BB11, i enjoyed watching the live feed more than usual for some reason during BB11.
  • hmeisterhmeister Posts: 2,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It has to be Big Brother 6 for me too.

Followed by BB7, BB5, BB8, BB9, BB10 and then BB11.

From clips I've seen it's BB3, BB2, BB1 and then BB4.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    BB5 as always. Certainly not going to change this year.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Series 5 - Just about the perfect series

No danger of it losing it's crown any time soon
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's tough between BB5, 6 and 7. I'd probably stick with BB5, every housemate was a big character and had a role to play in the house. It kept going right up until the end.
  • JisubaJisuba Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It has to be BB1, so new and unexplored. The housemates had no idea of the publics opinions and what the viewing figures were.
    I will never forget how exciting it all was.
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Twin Peaks
  • MargeMarge Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB2 for me, it was the first one I watched and I was totally hooked. Helen and Paul - aahhhh:)
  • ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    Breaking Bad.

BB7.
  • eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB10 - I absolutely loved:

- Shree's declaration of affection to Noirin demonstrated by wearing a manky grey/beige jumper; and his dancing around the broom trying to impress her.

- Marcus's totally self-deluded diary room entries.

- Sophie's rendition of Pie Jesu.

- The dynamics around Noirin; and between Sophie and Rodrigo.

- My most favourite BB moment ever was the expression on an imprisoned Marcus's face when Heera was serenading him.

And the icing on the cake - Sophie won - yay.
  • JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The original Big Brother is the best for me. It remains the only series to be a genuine experiment and not full of wannabe's who are trying to gain their 15 minutes of fame. A close second would be BB5 when Nadia won, loved that series and the selection of Housemates.
  • strato222strato222 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lolacola wrote: »
    For me It's BB6 goes down as one of the best. Simple because it had two of the most memorable moments for me. One being Craig getting all touchy and pretty full on with Anthony when he was drunk. It had to be one of the most horrific things I watched on BB. The other being Kinga and the bottle. Which WAS the most horrific thing I've ever witnessed.
    The one Pete won. So much happened in that series it was like several series rolled into one.
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »
    Twin Peaks

My log saw something that night.
  • Jungle CatsJungle Cats Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Sopranos.

from BB, then it is and always will be BB5. everyone agrees on that
  • diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    Got to be 5.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    What's The Best Series of All Time?

A lot of people go for he Wire which I must admit is excellent but I'm going to have to go with The Sopranos.

edit- damn I really should read the thread first to see if someone already beat me to the 'funnies' :blush:
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

In that order, there or thereabouts.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    3 and 7 for me. And in spite of all the scathing criticism 4 has a very special place in my heart. I watched a lot of LF that year and there were different buttons and split screen options - it was 'charming' IMHO.
  • casualtyno1fancasualtyno1fan Posts: 2,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any series out of 5, 6 and 7. That was when BB as a whole was at its peak, in my opinion.
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Definitely 2, 3 and 6.
  • elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB2.

Diverse mix of housemates.
    Still relatively 'innocent'.
    Simple but very effective shopping tasks.
    Very little producer interference.
    More structure.
    The Bow house.

... Basically.
  • chickseechicksee Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first few 1, 2, 3 it was all new and there was a good mix of fun with the odd arguments, perhaps the younger viewers prefer fights and arguments but I liked the fun.
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB6 no doubt :)
  • StrawberryLacesStrawberryLaces Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chicksee wrote: »
    The first few 1, 2, 3 it was all new and there was a good mix of fun with the odd arguments, perhaps the younger viewers prefer fights and arguments but I liked the fun.

This ^^ miss the fun! BB2 had me in stitches most nights from Bubble throwing rice at Brian in the dark to Helen getting drunk and being convinced by Brian that a mad killer had taken over the house. Those were the days.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB11 because of Josie :D