http://www.platypus.org.uk/p_l_10.html

PMSL :D Yes I think that's what the dippers are modelled on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    helgar wrote:
    Is this or is this not?
    http://www.crash.net/uk/en/babe_view.asp?pid=202802
    there cannot be two noses the same can there?????

Oh my buggary bollocks!!!! I feel ill.
  • Options
    lulululu Posts: 4,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NancyP wrote:
    Oh my buggary bollocks!!!! I feel ill.

I know...wtf is she not wearing in that pic??
  • Options
    graemecartergraemecarter Posts: 1,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu wrote:
    I know...wtf is she not wearing in that pic??

Some interesting "red indian" dress.

What a ****
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some interesting "red indian" dress.

What a ****

Looks like she run it up herself from an old handbag.

I used to wonder what her parents thought of her shenanigans then I remembered back to the program that got her gob on telly in the first place. Real life Essex wives or something like that. Anyone remember seeing it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu wrote:
    Looks like she run it up herself from an old handbag.

I used to wonder what her parents thought of her shenanigans then I remembered back to the program that got her gob on telly in the first place. Real life Essex wives of something like that. Anyone remember seeing it?

Yes - she came across in the similar vein she is viewed now.

As a sexy, but ugly essex slag
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lulu wrote:
    I used to wonder what her parents thought of her shenanigans then I remembered back to the program that got her gob on telly in the first place. Real life Essex wives or something like that. Anyone remember seeing it?

Didnt she used to be a lap dancer in her dads club? Classy bloke, employing his own daughter to get her kit off to earn him money.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NewWoman wrote:
    Didnt she used to be a lap dancer in her dads club? Classy bloke, employing his own daughter to get her kit off to earn him money.

She loved it - getting her tits & f*nny out for the boys. What a lady
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    helgar wrote:
    Is this or is this not?
    http://www.crash.net/uk/en/babe_view.asp?pid=202802
    there cannot be two noses the same can there?????

God almighty !!!! What a skanky mare. That nose is a TOTAL disaster area :eek: Look at the cellulite, the fake tan, the wrinkles !!! 26, my arse. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NewWoman wrote:

I can't remember now (I'd love to see that program again) but do remember her folks being rather on the 'coarse' side in other words as common as muck :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought I would bump this thread as am pretty sure I saw the Marsh this morning on the way to work.

I was walking to walk past Soho Square Gardens (nr. The Astoria, behind Tottenham (sp?) Court Road) when I saw a small crowd of people and some photogarphers snapping away. I then saw a man with no top on and a woman wearing some tiny denimn shorts, a string bikini with mega blond raggy long hair and a perma tan posing together. It looked like her but I couldn't face venturing any closer as it was just too much naked orange flesh for 9.20 am on Monday morning.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laurat wrote:
    Thought I would bump this thread as am pretty sure I saw the Marsh this morning on the way to work.

I was walking to walk past Soho Square Gardens (nr. The Astoria, behind Tottenham (sp?) Court Road) when I saw a small crowd of people and some photogarphers snapping away. I then saw a man with no top on and a woman wearing some tiny denimn shorts, a string bikini with mega blond raggy long hair and a perma tan posing together. It looked like her but I couldn't face venturing any closer as it was just too much naked orange flesh for 9.20 am on Monday morning.

Bet you felt soooo lucky :D

I read in one of the papers today (can't find a link online) that JM along with some other zelebs are some of the summer in Cyprus as holiday reps. Yet another reality show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laurat wrote:

Did you need to wear shades to block the orange glow? If so, that was her.

We've seen her around Brentwood a few times and she really is THAT orange in real life.
  • Options
    honeypothoneypot Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu wrote:
    Bet you felt soooo lucky :D

I read in one of the papers today (can't find a link online) that JM along with some other zelebs are some of the summer in Cyprus as holiday reps. Yet another reality show.

I thought she met her corrie stripper bloke while filming this little gem of a programme earlier on in the summer?
    She is suposedly off to Spain later this week to be with her new beau who she gave 25 out of 10 (can we add not being able to count to her list of non-talents!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    honeypot wrote:
    I thought she met her corrie stripper bloke while filming this little gem of a programme earlier on in the summer?
    She is suposedly off to Spain later this week to be with her new beau who she gave 25 out of 10 (can we add not being able to count to her list of non-talents!)

It probably has been filmed...and about to air. Can't wait :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    honeypot wrote:

I think you're right the hol reps programme has been filmed. There are some other z list wombats on it but can't rem who at moment.

If it was her I saw earlier she will have prob pulled the male model bloke she was with by now and will be dumping her new "boyfriend" for him in tomorrows Sun. :D
  • Options
    honeypothoneypot Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laurat wrote:

Looks like you were right... Copied this from her blokes own web page (Shakey.com) in his diary entry for today

"Well, 6am, the big alarm goes off, bloody 6am, I was devastated, I’ve come into work with her today, we had to be in London for a 9am shoot thing so a car rolled up ready to take us then she had some photos to advertise some mens body shaver thing, right in the middle of soho square, all the builders and workers etc were made up with life with her standing there in a pair of hot pants and a bra!!!!
    She’s got a few other jobs to do today then we’re off back home, I need some sleep!!!!"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    honeypot wrote:
    Looks like you were right... Copied this from her blokes own web page (Shakey.com) in his diary entry for today

"Well, 6am, the big alarm goes off, bloody 6am, I was devastated, I’ve come into work with her today, we had to be in London for a 9am shoot thing so a car rolled up ready to take us then she had some photos to advertise some mens body shaver thing, right in the middle of soho square, all the builders and workers etc were made up with life with her standing there in a pair of hot pants and a bra!!!!
    She’s got a few other jobs to do today then we’re off back home, I need some sleep!!!!"

Oh I knew it!

There was quite a crowd there though it didn't look very professional there were no trailers, lights, make up people etc.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Trust me I'm a Holiday Rep"

Also starring Nadia from BB and a member of New Kids on the Block. I am so excited. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laurat wrote:
    "Trust me I'm a Holiday Rep"

Also starring Nadia from BB and a member of New Kids on the Block. I am so excited. :rolleyes:

Fantastic. What with that and the orange Scott Lee family album, its looking like a great tv line up this autumn ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NewWoman wrote:
    Fantastic. What with that and the orange Scott Lee family album, its looking like a great tv line up this autumn ;)

Worringly I have a mega thing about Andy SL which would be fine except I'm not a 12 year old teeny bopper I'm an adult and I don't like pretty boys. Maybe if I watch the show it will put my love to rest he's bound to be a muppet.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Euurrgghh God what a minger!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Kenzie's annoying too. She's not as bad as Jordan though!
  • Options
    stevenjwstevenjw Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Yuk, How could anyone fancy her, she looks like a space hopper. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stevenjw wrote:
    Yuk, How could anyone fancy her, she looks like a space hopper. :eek:

PMSL :D ....yes remember when they only came in orange
  • Options