Options

Glen you little liar

chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
Forum Member
He grudgingly said he would have to suck up to Suzi so he wouldnt get nomed. He said he would have to make her a cup of tea and was quite put out because she came from London, infact he said "another londoner". Tonight however, he sais she had invited him to dinner because he was welcoming. Two faced git. :eek: He had even made a point of saying he would have to talk to her until monday.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,910
    Forum Member
    Gotta love that guy!!!! :D
  • Options
    Fabulous FakeFabulous Fake Posts: 551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There isn't a HM called Glen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    Almost as bad as Richard and Dermot calling him Glen

It's G L Y N N
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 379
    Forum Member
    its glyn you prat.
  • Options
    rosieeeerosieeee Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do people keep calling him Glen it's Glyn
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are being made to play a game and suck up to Suzy. It's better that Glyn is honest and says "yep, I'm trying not to get nominated by sucking up". He's hardly a bad guy because he is playing the game that has been layed down before them all by BB.

Most of them will still be playing the game but just won't readily admit it..
  • Options
    micramicra Posts: 4,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does typing Glen normally get this reaction?
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He grudgingly said he would have to suck up to Suzi so he wouldnt get nomed. He said he would have to make her a cup of tea and was quite put out because she came from London, infact he said "another londoner". Tonight however, he sais she had invited him to dinner because he was welcoming. Two faced git. :eek: He had even made a point of saying he would have to talk to her until monday.
    Glynn is become very obvious in his game playing - he is very two faced.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cornchips wrote:

He is not two faced. Big Brother has engineered a situation in which the HM's are forced to suck up to Suzy to survive. Of course he is playing the game...it is a gameshow after all!!
  • Options
    PastaPasta Posts: 3,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was his initial reaction. In the DR he was dead chuffed at being invited and seems to like Suzie now. I think its called getting to know people. Or maybe 'life skills'.
  • Options
    thmsthms Posts: 61,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cornchips wrote:

honesty is the best policy
  • Options
    TeamSezerTeamSezer Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    its glyn with 1 n :)
  • Options
    chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    H e hates beiing called glen doesnt he "do you know what i mean" ;)
  • Options
    CunnysmytheCunnysmythe Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    micra wrote:
    Does typing Glen normally get this reaction?
    Heh... It's probably because he nominated Richard for that same reason. It amazes me that they accepted it.
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

When Susie invited him she said it was because he'd been very welcoming, that's why he repeated it in the DR.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    i think his reaction to richard calling him glyn was hilarious, so it always makes me chuckle when people refer to him as Glen. well done Chipstick
  • Options
    AgamemnonAgamemnon Posts: 3,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rosieeee wrote:
    Why do people keep calling him Glen it's Glyn

I dunno... Maybe because he's a non entity?
  • Options
    AgamemnonAgamemnon Posts: 3,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    katclarke wrote:
    i think his reaction to richard calling him glyn was hilarious, so it always makes me chuckle when people refer to him as Glen. well done Chipstick

She also added "Making me cups of tea..." which is exactly what he said he'd do in the diary room.

What a creepy arselicker he is. No wonder he's headboy at his school.
  • Options
    p1xiep1xie Posts: 2,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TeamSezer wrote:
    its glyn with 1 n :)
    My husband is also Glyn with one n and it is annoying when people - often ones who have known us for years - spell his name wrong - an example is when we've sent Christmas cards to people and they send one in return with the wrong spelling - do they think the one we've sent them has the wrong spelling or something?

Just my small rant...
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is quite funny that BB helped his thought process towards "making cups of tea" as the solution to his concerns. Then to hear Susie confirm that is exactly what he did.

This is the boy that couldnt make toast in a toaster just a week ago!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Back in wales Glyn has his own posses! Called G-unit! The G stands for glynn!