Tottenham Hotspur fans on the forum? (Part 3)

Comments

• kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone know if it's true that O'Hara has gone on loan to Portsmouth? Seems strange. I'd think we'll need him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimindex wrote: »
    Anyone know if it's true that O'Hara has gone on loan to Portsmouth? Seems strange. I'd think we'll need him.

I've only read about reports linking him to a move to Birmingham for a ridiculous small fee of 2.5m, nothing about Portsmouth though.
  • Knarf44Knarf44 Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing on the official site yet but the rumour is that O'Hara has just signed a new 4 year contract and that he will be loaned to Pompey until January. Sounds like Harry doing his old boss a favour to me.

Other rumours are that we are still in for Sandro with Levy apparently being in Brazil as well as our chief scout, Ian Broomfield. Also, we're back in for Petrov and possibly for Muntari too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This sounds interesting. Good move, Knarf?

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/tottenhamhotspurfootballclubandsportclubinternacionalannouncestrategicpartnership.html
    The Club is delighted to announce that it has concluded a strategic partnership with Brazilian club Sport Club Internacional for the purposes of working together to develop players for both the Club and other European Leagues.
  • Steve AWOLSteve AWOL Posts: 1,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SSN are reporting that we've agreed a fee of £4m with Portsmouth for Kevin-Prince Boateng which seems like a good bit of business to me.

Would be disappointed if O'Hara is allowed to go as he's a good left sided utility player, though it could be an indication that 'arry is going to give GDS more of a chance.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harry must have been using that Doncaster game to finalise decisions that he'd already been contemplating, perhaps.
  • Blake ConnollyBlake Connolly Posts: 9,509
    Forum Member
    Steve AWOL wrote: »
    Would be disappointed if O'Hara is allowed to go as he's a good left sided utility player, though it could be an indication that 'arry is going to give GDS more of a chance.

That'd soften the blow, would be great to see Gio given more of a chance, and at least a loan is better than selling Jamie, we'd be mad to sell someone with that much passion for the club.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member

That's pretty good, Ledley and Robbie especially :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently. Capello wants to call up Ledley again.
    Forum Member
    Apparently. Capello wants to call up Ledley again.

And potentially put him out for our game against Man U :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And potentially put him out for our game against Man U :mad:
    That's cr*p. :mad:
  • natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have seen this on SSN this morning (which says hes gone on loan till January) and thought it can't be true so I have just looked on the official website and the only story regarding Jamie O'Hara is about him signing a new deal till 2013, nothing about him being loaned out but there is also nothing about Boateng being sold yet either so maybe they have to finalise a few things first.

Iam abit surprised about O'Hara though as I think we need him in our squad even if its on the bench but I suppose if he wants first team football that might be why he would go on loan for a while. Oh well we'll have to wait and see what happens.
  • Davey84Davey84 Posts: 5,296
    Forum Member
    Hope tottenham finish 4th this season and get the CL place off liverpool
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    natalie77 wrote: »
    I have seen this on SSN this morning (which says hes gone on loan till January) and thought it can't be true so I have just looked on the official website and the only story regarding Jamie O'Hara is about him signing a new deal till 2013, nothing about him being loaned out but there is also nothing about Boateng being sold yet either so maybe they have to finalise a few things first.

Iam abit surprised about O'Hara though as I think we need him in our squad even if its on the bench but I suppose if he wants first team football that might be why he would go on loan for a while. Oh well we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Yes, I think it might be a dangerous gamble to loan him but I can see that he will become a better player, if he gets regular starts for a while. Still, we must see him as a long-term prospect which is good because I thought there was a chance we might sell him.
    Davey84 wrote: »
    Hope tottenham finish 4th this season and get the CL place off liverpool
    Thank you! Don't think we well but we can dream!
    Forum Member
    Yes, I think it might be a dangerous gamble to loan him but I can see that he will become a better player, if he gets regular starts for a while. Still, we must see him as a long-term prospect which is good because I thought there was a chance we might sell him.

That or Danielle's been seen eyeing up Luka as her next victim, sorry, boyfriend and 'arry wants her away from the Lane :eek:;)
    Thank you! Don't think we well but we can dream!

Top 4 would be great, but top 6 will do me nicely :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That or Danielle's been seen eyeing up Luka as her next victim, sorry, boyfriend and 'arry wants her away from the Lane :eek:;)

Top 4 would be great, but top 6 will do me nicely :)
    I wonder if Jermain's form will suffer when he inevitably goes out with Sophie from BB!
  • SuperSpursSuperSpurs Posts: 2,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope Luka is okay, he's just gone off injured :(

We really need to score!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, it sounded bad. And Ledley, too. :(

We must have had a 100 attempts at goal with no result.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, it sounded bad. And Ledley, too. :(

We must have had a 100 attempts at goal with no result.

101 now. Defoe didn't put his scoring boots on today :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trying to kick us off the pitch again, grrr.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1001 attempts, now and as many fouls.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is just crazy. We're not going to score (despite all the chances - not because we think we're top four ;))!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now Crouch should have scored about 5, arrrgh!

Can see them winning 0-1 now or something :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FINALLY!!

Get in Crouchy
This discussion has been closed.