Options

Frankie

lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
Forum Member
✭✭
She cant win can she to many people dont like Kevin from Grimsby so it will put them off voting for Frankie

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But she's sweet and pretty and nice and can dance a bit.
  • Options
    Oicho ThrowOicho Throw Posts: 516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hasn't Mr. Fromgrimsby never been in the dance off?

Would suggest that, even if he's not popular, he's hardly the kiss of death on a celebrity.
  • Options
    Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think KFG is the most popular of the remaining pro dancers (outside this forum of course!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What do you guys think of Kevin he is a favourite pro of mine
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    I think Kevin is probably more popular with strictly viewers in general than he is with people on this forum.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its Kristina I dont like so I want Simon out first
  • Options
    streetwisestreetwise Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, Frankie and Kevin are in the final, and have never been in the bottom two. He hasn't put people off voting so far.
  • Options
    mad_madge_morrimad_madge_morri Posts: 850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liked him last year, can't stand him this year although it has to be said, he doesn't gurn as much as his sister. Much as I dislike him, I wouldn't like to see him go out because he is unpopular. I have voted for him twice this year, and once for his sister because their dances were, on that particular night, the best. It is plain nastiness to vote against the person not the dance.. I think Frankie will finish in second place HOWEVER! I had Pixie to win and Jake second. So what do I know?
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I won't be voting for them

They don't excite me as a couple on the dance floor, yes, the steps are there but IMO that is it, she doesn't sell the dance or live the dance, she just does the steps

I have tried to like Kevin but he is just irritating, sorry
  • Options
    SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    lewismacf wrote: »
    Its Kristina I dont like so I want Simon out first

Sacrilege! A lovely and beautiful woman who deserves a win
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Can only speak for myself and Kevin doesn't put me off voting for Frankie.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    1 I never consider the pro when voting. It's all about the celebrity for me.
    2 I think Frankie is good and they both seem lovely people with a great working relationship.

It bugs me when people vote for the pro. It means that it comes down to the luck of the initial draw, and no matter how hard you work you can't win.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hasn't Mr. Fromgrimsby never been in the dance off?

Would suggest that, even if he's not popular, he's hardly the kiss of death on a celebrity.

I believe Kevin is the *only* pro dancer to have *never* been in the dance off.
  • Options
    Serenity.Serenity. Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    Now Jake has gone, I am dithering who to vote for. I'll probably decide on the night, but will also bear in mind past performances that impressed or underwhelmed me.
    Frankie was my pick to win the whole thing from the launch show, when I saw the group dance but I find Kevin annoying, which puts me off (slightly) voting for this couple. It's not nastiness if he puts me off voting, it's just my personal opinion and anyone is entitled to vote however they want and for whatever reason.
    Having said that, if Frankie really impresses and entertains me, I will vote for her and just try to block out Kevin's excitable cry of "Frankiestein!!!"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am defos voting for them its my favourite celeb and my favourite pro
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    I don't think it will make much difference, unless she and Caroline are really neck and neck in public support, where love of Pasha might just nudge Caroline ahead of Frankie. But Kevin's got lots of fans too, so... she should be OK.
  • Options
    nancy1975nancy1975 Posts: 19,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am torn.:(

I love her (she produced just 'about' the best package on Saturday, bearing in mind her and others nerves on the night), she's charming, sweet, gives a decent interview and has a nice subtle line in undermining Kevin a bit which I like. She's not the most charismatic on the floor ever but there is a star quality vacuum anyway this year and she does a good job.

But it's him.:( He has all the panache and subtlety of a rhino on acid. And although he did tone his dancing down a bit on the semi, it doesn't make up for two and more horrific weeks before.:(

Apart from her Charleston and AS, I haven't been interested in Caroline. I like Pasha though.

I've sort of warmed to Simon and Kristina and they've had the roughest road to this point so I might vote for them if the showdance is up to par.

I can't even mention the other couple.
  • Options
    StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    Stuart25 wrote: »
    I think KFG is the most popular of the remaining pro dancers (outside this forum of course!)

Well, he seemed to be in Leeds when I went to the tour in January, and he and Susanna won.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I might vote twice just to be sure she gets it
  • Options
    Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I might vote twice just to be sure she gets it

You could vote three times (for free) ;-)
  • Options
    LiliaprincessLiliaprincess Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    I think Kevin is probably more popular with strictly viewers in general than he is with people on this forum.

I think he could be a love him or hate him with Strictly viewers. My husband thinks he's a prat.
  • Options
    MayDMayD Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The bottom line is that I would like Flackers to win but Frankie comes a very close second. Some think they're bland but for me they are both very nice girls, down to earth and good dancers.

I think Kevin can over dance but I take much more from his ITT persona than I do his Sat night show persona. Based on that I just don't see the big negatives that have clearly turned other people on here off him big stylee. So a Frankie win would not give me the dilemma that it will for some.

In the other half of Chez KFG I have never really warmed to Karen. That plus her current pardner :o
  • Options
    LiliaprincessLiliaprincess Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    Satnavvy wrote: »
    Sacrilege! A lovely and beautiful woman who deserves a win

Agreed
  • Options
    A.D.PA.D.P Posts: 10,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She cant win can she to many people dont like Kevin from Grimsby so it will put them off voting for Frankie

You should read this.

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-12-15/who-should-win-strictly-come-dancing-statistically-speaking

And with Caroline having a Twitter spat with her new X She could loose votes.
  • Options
    bendymixerbendymixer Posts: 18,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    D.S. forum does not reflect the whole viewing public if it did Pixie would never have been in bottom 2