World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXVI (Spoilers)

Comments

• Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AJ Wheels wrote: »
    You should go to washington and hire out a camera crew and make a sign of "conspiracy victim"!

I'll head there on Monday.:D
  • PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikki wins hopefully that happens at TLC as well.

I agree with AJ Lee hopefully she replaces Phillips on commentary. :cool:

Who was the leading poster in the last thread. :blush:
    King Booker should demand an investigation.:D

:D
  • Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,923
    Forum Member
    PDS1985 wrote: »
    We Want Paige has been trending on Twitter lately.

I agree with it as I'm so bored of her not being on the main shows anymore. :(

I so want Paige right now I miss her she hasnt been on Raw and Smackdown that much recently apart from that gawdawful Slammys show she should have won Diva of the Year:(.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps they were warning us about how bad WWE was gonna be this time in 2014 wow I never knew RTC were also future tellers:o:D.

The current product is what RTC wanted, so you could say they got what they wanted in the end.:D
    Anvil1984 wrote: »
    serves you right for not keeping us updated with cricket updates, what do you think yhis is a wrestling thread or something :D

I knew I should have posted over by over updates of the Australia v India test match.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You beat Hollie to 1st place.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I so want Paige right now I miss her she hasnt been on Raw and Smackdown that much recently apart from that gawdawful Slammys show she should have won Diva of the Year:(.

AJ Lee had it in front of her on commentary as well.
    At least she's on Tribute to the Troops but she lost again unfortunately.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will the Tribute to the Troops show be shown on Sky?
  • Anvil1984Anvil1984 Posts: 2,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You forgot Right to Censor and Lo Down.:D

In 2002 before Demon Kane and Corporate Kane there were the Tag Team Champions Hurri-Kane. Not a long term team but entertaining for a couple of weeks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How did Roman Reigns win Superstar of the Year. :confused:
    You beat Hollie to 1st place.:D

:o
    Forum Member

Congratulations PDS about time someone put that Hollie in her place although Im afraid Ive got some BAD NEWS you are not the leading poster on this thread:D.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New Day next. :cool:

I think it has been on Sky the last few years but I'm not sure about this year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In 2002 before Demon Kane and Corporate Kane there were the Tag Team Champions Hurri-Kane. Not a long term team but entertaining for a couple of weeks

I remember that great TLC match on Raw that year. If I recall, Kane was on his own in that match.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations PDS about time someone put that Hollie in her place although Im afraid Ive got some BAD NEWS you are not the leading poster on this thread:D.

I'm hoping BNB returns soon and forms an on screen partnership with Paige. :cool:
    Forum Member

I believe Kane successfully defended the tag team titles on his own in a TLC match during that infamous reign after Hurricane got beaten up before the match?
    Forum Member
    New Day next. :cool:

I think it has been on Sky the last few years but I'm not sure about this year.

Nah New Day is tomorrow:D.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldust and Stardust. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder who would be the heel if Stardust and Goldust feuded at WrestleMania 31.
    Nah New Day is tomorrow:D.

Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stardust has JBL's hat. :D
  • hazydayzhazydayz Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member

Don't worry you'll get to see tribute to the troops! You can get patriotic if you want, you can get your English flag and sing your anthem, what is it again? God save the queen! And drink our tea! Butter our scones! .............erm............i forget the rest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I believe Kane successfully defended the tag team titles on his own in a TLC match during that infamous reign after Hurricane got beaten up before the match?

Two weeks later, we had the infamous Katie Vick storyline and the 7 month period where the IC title was retired.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hazydayz wrote: »
    Don't worry you'll get to see tribute to the troops! You can get patriotic if you want, you can get your English flag and sing your anthem, what is it again? God save the queen! And drink our tea! Butter our scones! .............erm............i forget the rest.

I had fish and chips this evening, so I have done my patriotic duty for the day.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big E wins. :cool:

I miss Marlena when Goldust is in a match though. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder who would be the heel if Stardust and Goldust feuded at WrestleMania 31.

I would think that Stardust will be the heel as he could play the role of jealous younger brother.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two weeks later, we had the infamous Katie Vick storyline and the 7 month period where the IC title was retired.

I still remember this from No Mercy 2002. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACccxwrSwrU
    Forum Member

Wow cant believe all that was 12 years ago also what kind of tag team partner was Hurricane during that TLC match I mean he had super powers for crying out loud he could so easily have healed his wounds and helped out Kane right:D?
This discussion has been closed.