Options

This is Most Definitely Not An Appreciation Thread **Part 18**

Comments

• Options
    PinkPetuniaPinkPetunia Posts: 5,479
    Forum Member
    What in the name of all that is holy is wrong with Julien Mc Donnell ? FGS he is a grown adult not six years old
  • Options
    blindsideblindside Posts: 4,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allgrownup wrote: »
    Karen's mother must be a dance genius. She can do bloody everything.

:D:D:D

I spy a new segment on next year's ITT: Karen's Mum Can Do It. Each week a move that one of the couples did at the weekend that looked fairly impressive is recreated in the studio by Karen's mum to prove how deceptively simple it really is.
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blindside wrote: »

I spy a new segment on next year's ITT: Karen's Mum Can Do It. Each week a move that one of the couples did at the weekend that looked fairly impressive is recreated in the studio by Karen's mum to prove how deceptively simple it really is.

Using only a small aubergine.
  • Options
    MonksealMonkseal Posts: 12,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Imagine what could have gone wrong? :eek::eek::eek:

Wacky Julian is just soooo smackable. :mad:

Transformation from a young girl into a woman with a toilet roll dress...:rolleyes:

And yet they never showed the moment when Flavia made Matt Di Angelo into a man...
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    FAN WARZ?!!! Actual FAN WARZ?!!! Have I missed it? I'm far too busy to get excited about a bit of Fan Warz really.....

Like much else this year, even Fan Warz is a bit meh...le sigh

Very, very boring fan warz - although this may be because, I don't really care who wins - quite want to watch it, and if someone blows me away I might vote, but I don't really care (please give me someone to care about next year, I fancy getting completely irrational over this silly camp programme again - and we did come up with a stonking 'Fit Male Sportsmen' line up SPOTY night.
  • Options
    Mrs FinkelsteinMrs Finkelstein Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unappreciating the common idea that Kimbers is just the absolute best or something.

Now I don't mind her, but that AS had hardly ANY dancing in hold, and her spare arm dangled around like a spare tentacle.

And her Charleston, fine, but not better than either Dani's or Denises (which was wonderful).

Worth nines.

The hype of it all is getting to me.

Which I unappreciate. I like Kimbers but the gushy gush and unreality is cheesing me.

Yeah, me too. I like Kimberley, but she has never yet blown me away and I do think she's been a bit overmarked the last couple of weeks.

Louis is still my fav and I'd love it if he won, but tbh I'd be happy if any of the other 3 won too. I'll vote for Louis this Saturday, but if either of the others WOW me I'll chuck them a vote too.

I do heartily unappreciate the overly gushy Kimberley has this in the bag train of thought - to my mind it's still pretty wide open. Kimberley was in the bottom 2, it still leaves her in a vulnerable position - Dani and Louis have never been bottom 2 before.
  • Options
    KitKat21KitKat21 Posts: 4,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry - the world's going to end this friday so we'll never get to find out who wins. :cry::(

;)
  • Options
    zedderszedders Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I would have been really cheesed off if that link hadn't shown what I expected! That 'bored now' is legendary!!!
  • Options
    sueh21sueh21 Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Monkseal wrote: »
    And yet they never showed the moment when Flavia made Matt Di Angelo into a man...

• Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise got her heel caught in her dress? When? :eek: Why was this not mentioned before? :eek:

I dunno, I think we were still all trying to work out how Tom Chambers managed to get married in secret. :eek::p
  • Options
    smudesmude Posts: 17,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »
    I dunno, I think we were still all trying to work out how Tom Chambers managed to get married in secret. :eek::p

I didn't know he got married. Past me by ;)
  • Options
    shuddupfluffyshuddupfluffy Posts: 3,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's a bit like Brucie's magic powers on a Saturday night - only he can see a standing ovation!

Every week he says, 'Look over here, and here.... look over here, they are all standing up for you!'

I am convinced he thinks he is the only one with the ability to see a herded audience stand up because they are told to!;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smude wrote: »
    I didn't know he got married. Past me by ;)

When did that happen? You'd have thought he'd have said something!:eek::rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a bit like Brucie's magic powers on a Saturday night - only he can see a standing ovation!

Every week he says, 'Look over here, and here.... look over here, they are all standing up for you!'

I am convinced he thinks he is the only one with the ability to see a herded audience stand up because they are told to!;)

Falls on Fluffy, snogs her with tongues. :D How you doing? (In Joey voice ;)). We miss you honeybun. ;)

He points them out to embarrass them in to standing up as they know the camera will turn to them. The celebs are now so over it, they're like "sit down you muppets" :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When did that happen? You'd have thought he'd have said something!:eek::rolleyes:

Hides his light under a bushel does the smug vicar. He was the man Louis has modelled his Strictly experience on - shy, humble, polite, highlighting others. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    allgrownupallgrownup Posts: 7,066
    Forum Member
    Monkseal wrote: »

Yet they did manage to recreate the moment for all eternity when Flavs unleashed her Tango.
    KitKat21 wrote: »
    Don't worry - the world's going to end this friday so we'll never get to find out who wins. :cry::(
    Never fail to make a positive contribution, don't you ;)
    He got married? :eek:
    I would have sooooo bought a new hat and all. *sulks*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Falls on Fluffy, snogs her with tongues. :D How you doing? (In Joey voice ;)). We miss you honeybun. ;)

He points them out to embarrass them in to standing up as they know the camera will turn to them. The celebs are now so over it, they're like "sit down you muppets" :D

mmmmm! I didn't expect tongues, Alli, but it's very nice to be missed!:eek::D

Blimey - I'm knackered! Nursery has been so busy and my evening Clerking has been ridiculous! Only one more meeting to type up and I'm free for Christmas!

How y'all doing? Fan warz is definitely in full battle mode out there!

Who do all the DOTs want to win? I'm in the 'anyone but DVT' camp, but to be honest, I'm not bothered about the other three as long as she doesn't win it. All I can say is that Chelsee would have wiped the floor with this shower this year - SHE WOZ ROBBED! (still not over it!:o:D)
  • Options
    flugellaflugella Posts: 1,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FLUFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Yes, we're pleased to see you! Tarquin would get you a drink but he's not on form... Lets say a visitor left an interesting calling card...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mmmmm! I didn't expect tongues, Alli, but it's very nice to be missed!:eek::D

Blimey - I'm knackered! Nursery has been so busy and my evening Clerking has been ridiculous! Only one more meeting to type up and I'm free for Christmas!

How y'all doing? Fan warz is definitely in full battle mode out there!

Who do all the DOTs want to win? I'm in the 'anyone but DVT' camp, but to be honest, I'm not bothered about the other three as long as she doesn't win it. All I can say is that Chelsee would have wiped the floor with this shower this year - SHE WOZ ROBBED! (still not over it!:o:D)

Dunno! Loads of turncoats in here who've abandoned Louis in his time of need and been seduced by the sparkliness of Kimberley's dresses. :rolleyes::p

Split between Kimberley, Louis and meh with the odd brave Smurfette fan who really should know better. :D
  • Options
    flugellaflugella Posts: 1,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still want Chelseepet and Gavbot to accidentally show up and take over...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flugella wrote: »
    FLUFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Yes, we're pleased to see you! Tarquin would get you a drink but he's not on form... Lets say a visitor left an interesting calling card...

Blimey! Tell me more, or have the trolls been a-visiting?:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flugella wrote: »
    I still want Chelseepet and Gavbot to accidentally show up and take over...

Can you imagine a conversation between those two? It'd be like a chat between a Klingon and a dolphin! :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dunno! Loads of turncoats in here who've abandoned Louis in his time of need and been seduced by the sparkliness of Kimberley's dresses. :rolleyes::p

Split between Kimberley, Louis and meh with the odd brave Smurfette fan who really should know better. :D

Kimberley has the Pasha factor, but Louis has the Flavia factor - maybe they should just have a big scrap to sort it out...

Dani still looks like a little girl dancing with her uncle - I can't see her winning it.

I think I would burst with excitement if Gavbot and Chelseepet danced in and took over - can you imagine it? I bet Gavbot would be wearing a hat, looking slightly embarrassed but getting into it at the same time! That would make my Christmas - even more than getting some child-given bug just in time to stop me having to see the in-laws on Boxing Day!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kimberley has the Pasha factor, but Louis has the Flavia factor - maybe they should just have a big scrap to sort it out...

Dani still looks like a little girl dancing with her uncle - I can't see her winning it.

I think I would burst with excitement if Gavbot and Chelseepet danced in and took over - can you imagine it? I bet Gavbot would be wearing a hat, looking slightly embarrassed but getting into it at the same time! That would make my Christmas - even more than getting some child-given bug just in time to stop me having to see the in-laws on Boxing Day!:D

They wouldn't get anywhere near each other, the chesticles would get in the way. :p
  • Options
    perdiedumplingperdiedumpling Posts: 8,540
    Forum Member

Fluffy!! How are you?
This discussion has been closed.