100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• nick202nick202 Posts: 9,919
    Forum Member
    mvloca wrote: »
    Also pretty much EVERY man has to have a lie down after sex!

I like to lie down DURING sex ;-)
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nick202 wrote: »
    I like to lie down DURING sex ;-)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »
    This is just the most ridiculous thing i have read, "the blood from his manhood can recirculate around his body" or he will faint.

Just stupid.

Indeed. They used to say the same thing about John Holmes back in the day.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and erol flynn
  • ellesworthellesworth Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think we got half of this one, the band member being in the band that sung The Best Song Ever who was looking ever-so rough at the time (and whose name starts with a letter at the end of the alphabet). The model has the same first name as a book by Johanna Spyri.
    Blind Items Revealed
    This foreign born supermodel turned reality star turned producer turned she does everything confronted this A list band member at an event Sunday and told him to get his act together. She said she knew heroin sickness when she saw it. She saw it all the time with models.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,257
    Forum Member
    From Wine and Sass:

The male part of this A list couple pretty much kept the family together for his entire marriage. His significant other was an absolute nightmare to be married to. He patiently waited until a certain milestone in hid family came to pass and then made his exit.

He was surprised at how amicable the split was and took it as her agreement that the marriage was over. Oh no. She thought once she got out and began publicly being seen with much younger men and appearing to move on, he'd come running back. He didn't and is now privately seeing someone else.

When she found out about it, she hit the roof. She isn't the most healthy person mentally and has major visions of grandeur about herself. For the sake of his family he tried his best to take care of her and make sure things appeared healthy. In reality, he couldn't wait to get out. He has no interest in going back into that mess.

Everything his attorneys send her goes unanswered and she refuses to even discuss any settlements in separation or the divorce. If he tries to bring up the subject, she puts a stop to it by telling him these kind of conversations will trigger her "relapse" and he knows there is no relapse because she never stopped to begin with. He's stuck between a rock and a hard place.

When his attorneys contacted her asking why she didn't show up to the scheduled meeting they had with her and her attorneys she replied, "There is no meeting to hold because this marriage isn't over" and hung up. She called him and told him once he's finished getting his "jollies" off with this new piece they can talk about their reconciliation.

He's beginning to see that maybe this isn't so amicable after all.
  • starkitten1982starkitten1982 Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Wine and Sass:

The male part of this A list couple pretty much kept the family together for his entire marriage. His significant other was an absolute nightmare to be married to. He patiently waited until a certain milestone in hid family came to pass and then made his exit.

He was surprised at how amicable the split was and took it as her agreement that the marriage was over. Oh no. She thought once she got out and began publicly being seen with much younger men and appearing to move on, he'd come running back. He didn't and is now privately seeing someone else.

When she found out about it, she hit the roof. She isn't the most healthy person mentally and has major visions of grandeur about herself. For the sake of his family he tried his best to take care of her and make sure things appeared healthy. In reality, he couldn't wait to get out. He has no interest in going back into that mess.

Everything his attorneys send her goes unanswered and she refuses to even discuss any settlements in separation or the divorce. If he tries to bring up the subject, she puts a stop to it by telling him these kind of conversations will trigger her "relapse" and he knows there is no relapse because she never stopped to begin with. He's stuck between a rock and a hard place.

When his attorneys contacted her asking why she didn't show up to the scheduled meeting they had with her and her attorneys she replied, "There is no meeting to hold because this marriage isn't over" and hung up. She called him and told him once he's finished getting his "jollies" off with this new piece they can talk about their reconciliation.

He's beginning to see that maybe this isn't so amicable after all.

Could this be the marriage that consciously uncoupled ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't see her as the type to have a substance abuse problem. Out of touch "rich bitch" you might uncharitably call her, but she is away too yoga, macrobiotic diet for anything that needs rehab. Also no mention of kids.

I wondered about Puss in Boots & working girl but she filed for divorce not him.
    Forum Member
    My guess was Mimi.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My guess was Mimi.

I think we have a winner. They fit most of the clues.
  • auntiemauntiem Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    I think we have a winner. They fit most of the clues.

Being out of touch here... Who is Mimi?
    Forum Member
    auntiem wrote: »
    Being out of touch here... Who is Mimi?

Always Be My Baby, Hero, Fantasy, All I Want For Christmas Is You etc...
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They were just on holiday with their children, so they don't fit.
  • auntiemauntiem Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    Always Be My Baby, Hero, Fantasy, All I Want For Christmas Is You etc...

Ah thanks! Yes, that does fit.
  • Hobbes1966Hobbes1966 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    I thought Jenny from the block but hasn't he re-married?
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hobbes1966 wrote: »
    I thought Jenny from the block but hasn't he re-married?

Yes, a younger Latin singer.
  • r1verr1ver Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    I don't see her as the type to have a substance abuse problem. Out of touch "rich bitch" you might uncharitably call her, but she is away too yoga, macrobiotic diet for anything that needs rehab. Also no mention of kids.

I wondered about Puss in Boots & working girl but she filed for divorce not him.

But it doesn't actually say substance abuse. There are many other things one could relapse to... Also I think the holiday adds weight to this. Goop is my vote.

The only thing that troubles me with all of these guesses is what is the family milestone that he waited for?
  • starkitten1982starkitten1982 Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    r1ver wrote: »
    But it doesn't actually say substance abuse. There are many other things one could relapse to... Also I think the holiday adds weight to this. Goop is my vote.

The only thing that troubles me with all of these guesses is what is the family milestone that he waited for?

This was my thinking too. Goop has also been giving interviews where she says they are closer than they have ever been. The family milestone could be that their oldest child is now 10, or that they were married for 10 years.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I thiught it was Velma Kelly :)
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh, now there is a good one.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She wasn't seen dating young hot men while they were breaking up and both Mimi and Goop have been linked to possible new partners.
  • tszujmetszujme Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guessing Mimi too.

Going back to a Timelord looking loved up at telly awards with his rumoured "living separate lives" wife, same Timelord won best actor at another awards do over the weekend, wife was not in attendance, and he didn't thank her in his speech. Only difference is this awards do is not televised. Hmm.

He's also filming in NY Jan-June (flew home for the weekend to attend the awards) with the wife staying in London.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tszujme wrote: »
    Guessing Mimi too.

Going back to a Timelord looking loved up at telly awards with his rumoured "living separate lives" wife, same Timelord won best actor at another awards do over the weekend, wife was not in attendance, and he didn't thank her in his speech. Only difference is this awards do is not televised. Hmm.

He's also filming in NY Jan-June (flew home for the weekend to attend the awards) with the wife staying in London.

The second bit is not so suspicious- they have three children and until the show is renewed it would be very risky & disruptive to move them on a maybe, particularly when he'd probably be busy most of the time anyway.
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

This creator of a very popular television show that is an overseas import has a close friendship with this A+ list mostly movie actor. No. Not the one who stops by from time to time but someone very unexpected. Why? It turns out that our creator has provided a couple of different men to the closeted actor during his stay in the country. Very discreet men who the creator hand picks for the actor.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Popular guess is show about the National Trust house, the ER Doctor as the actor who stops by & mr Hangover as our mystery man. But it's probably all nonsense.
This discussion has been closed.