Nicole Scherzinger & Lewis Hamilton at Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

smilliekyliesmilliekylie Posts: 3,661
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just watching Lewis Hamilton winning the F1 World Championship and loving Nicole Scherzinger showing great emotion at the conclusion.

I'm quite cynical and aways reading how fake their relationship is, well she must be a brilliant Actress, as she looked pretty genuine to me.

Girl, even kissed his Helmet at the end Fnar Fnar.

Nice one Nicole :)

http://postimg.org/image/62nb6tbiz/

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They seem very keen to be photographed together at any given opportunity....
  • CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hurry up and marry the woman Lewis. You've been together for yonks - now go off and make babies together. I'd love a happy ending ...........
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm saying nothing about kissing a helmet. Not. A. Thing.

It brings back shades of 'coco-dusted balls of deliciousness'.

Someone on the Muller scriptwriting team was taking the whizz that day. :)
  • wear thefoxhatwear thefoxhat Posts: 3,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always think Nicole is more into Lewis than he's into her, which I find strangely odd as she's plainly gorgeous and he's plainly, well plain.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Men are really bad actors, trust me.

Joke! Joke! Before the Humour Malfunction Squad jumps in.;-)
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It could be that the photographers followed Lewis as he walked towards Nicole. If Nicole was absolutely thrilled for Lewis, I doubt she'd have even been bothered about whether or not there was any photographers there. Saying this though, she'll have known that there'll have been photographers photographing whoever the winner was.
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I think poor Nichole is looking desperate to be married to Lewis. They obviously keep breaking up cos she wants the ring and commitment and he obviously does not. She is too old for him and I think Lewis will never marry her. It has gone on much too long now. What is she 36 to his 26?? He is not ready for marriage, He will probably break up with her and then marry his next girlfriend. Happened to a friend of mine 10 years with a guy and he marries the next girl he dates!!! Life can be nasty and cruel sometimes!!
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Just watching Lewis Hamilton winning the F1 World Championship and loving Nicole Scherzinger showing great emotion at the conclusion.

I'm quite cynical and aways reading how fake their relationship is, well she must be a brilliant Actress, as she looked pretty genuine to me.

Girl, even kissed his Helmet at the end Fnar Fnar.

Nice one Nicole :)

http://postimg.org/image/62nb6tbiz/

She looked so upset yet Rosberg was already basically out of the race due to complications with his car but still we had the dramatic face from Nichole.!!
  • D_PeugeotD_Peugeot Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about Prince Harry? This boss-eyed inbred creep seems to be part of this relationship according to the press yesterday.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Hes punching well above his height
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, cheeky. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well... I guess he must be secretly gay.

And she must be promoting her career...

But he definitely must be gay.

No... She must be gay..

They're both gay.

Can a fellow Digital Spy cynic help me out?
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think poor Nichole is looking desperate to be married to Lewis. They obviously keep breaking up cos she wants the ring and commitment and he obviously does not. She is too old for him and I think Lewis will never marry her. It has gone on much too long now. What is she 36 to his 26?? He is not ready for marriage, He will probably break up with her and then marry his next girlfriend. Happened to a friend of mine 10 years with a guy and he marries the next girl he dates!!! Life can be nasty and cruel sometimes!!

She doesn't look desperate at all. She looks extremely happy with him, as he does her. And he's 29.
    She looked so upset yet Rosberg was already basically out of the race due to complications with his car but still we had the dramatic face from Nichole.!!

Because Lewis' car could easily have failed too, and if that happened, and the issue with Rosberg's was resolved, the title race would have been very much back on. I don't blame her for not being happy about it until he had crossed the line in first.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    Well... I guess he must be secretly gay.

And she must be promoting her career...

But he definitely must be gay.

No... She must be gay..

They're both gay.

Can a fellow Digital Spy cynic help me out?

Oh, of course. Everybody is just bursting to jump out of the closet, in the world according to DS.

There seem to be an awful lot of mind-readers on here, judging every facial expression.
  • Telly SkellyTelly Skelly Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    So sweeeet! Well done Lewis! Legend!