I like Katie now after that

rufusrainrufusrain Posts: 923
Forum Member
✭✭
Her telling big brother where to go was funny and some truth what she said about all the Americans.

Comments

• ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    Reminds me a bit of Gina telling BB to sod off and get her a lawyer because she wasn't going to sit in the cold.

"Gina, you will comply with Big Brother's Rules."
    "You change them enough as it is, anyway". :D

Or something to that effect..
  • LH1LH1 Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all a bit contrived. I'm not falling for her panto wicked witch act.
  • tawetawe Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well she did say what we were all thinking so maybe she`s not that bad after all lol
  • hendollhendoll Posts: 5,646
    Forum Member
    Oh please. It was typical insular middle england prejudice. It's feckin CBB not Downton Abbey ffs.
  • TV_SteveTV_Steve Posts: 1,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's painful watching her trying to be funny. She's dying on her ass.
  • hopeandfaith06hopeandfaith06 Posts: 17,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zadeth wrote: »
    Reminds me a bit of Gina telling BB to sod off and get her a lawyer because she wasn't going to sit in the cold.

I loved Gina!

I think Katie could actually be quite good in this. I know normally she is a horrible cow, but in BB that could be good, especially with the silly US bimbos!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    Someone should tell Hopkins that it isn't UKIP big brother
  • dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coasterguy wrote: »
    Someone should tell Hopkins that it isn't UKIP big brother

It's UK Big Brother, and we have plenty of z-listers in this country, we don't need to be importing z-list yanks
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TV_Steve wrote: »

Yes I agree, she is the last person I want to see on my TV. I can't stand the woman!
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope her epilepsy's being well-managed while she's in there. Surely this is the kind of thing that could fire it off? :confused:
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rufusrain wrote: »
    Her telling big brother where to go was funny and some truth what she said about all the Americans.

She told BB to stick it, then when she went back into the house she dutifully complied with BB's request.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hendoll wrote: »
    Oh please. It was typical insular middle england prejudice. It's feckin CBB not Downton Abbey ffs.
    Damn. I was so looking forward to the 30 acre garden reveal tomorrow and a chicken called Isis :(
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Damn. I was so looking forward to the 30 acre garden reveal tomorrow and a chicken called Isis :(

was written out in a tragic oven incident :blush:
    we don't talk about it......
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    TV_Steve wrote: »

Yep, class act she ain't.
  • rosariofirerosariofire Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    She's disgusting. There is not one single redeeming factor about that creature, she has nasty stamped through her core.
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rufusrain wrote: »

Oh, so you're one of those. She's a nasty piece of work, but if it's the American she's insulting, that's okay.
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dtorre wrote: »
    It's UK Big Brother, and we have plenty of z-listers in this country, we don't need to be importing z-list yanks

I'm sorry ... but just where is it that it says "UK" in the title of the show, on the advertising, in the logo?
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    That was FUNNY???? Her acting is atrocious and it's embarrassing watching her trying to be funny.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    tawe wrote: »
    Well she did say what we were all thinking so maybe she`s not that bad after all lol

Really :o:confused: If she said what I was thinking then she'd have been serving up her bile to herself.
  • rosariofirerosariofire Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    Really :o:confused: If she said what I was thinking then she'd have been serving up her bile to herself.

Me too Trevor.
    Good to see you by the way 😊
  • tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh what a shame. I haven't been keeping up and having read the thread title I was hoping "that" was her having had an oversized, dead hedgehog inserted forcibly into her mouth.

I may well have liked her too after that event.

I'm disappointed now.
  • king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm loving her and I love all the hate on the forums, social media etc because look how that backfired on the anti Jim and anti Helen fans. :)

Katie FTW.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zadeth wrote: »

But then Gina did what BB had told her to.

Did Katie cave in so easily?

And what anti-American prejudice did she give voice to?
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    king_kong1 wrote: »
    I'm loving her and I love all the hate on the forums, social media etc because look how that backfired on the anti Jim and anti Helen fans. :)

Katie FTW.

I wasn't anti Jim or Helen but looks like Katie can't think on her feet live on tv, great keyboard warrior but that's about it.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    king_kong1 wrote: »

Katie FTW.

Do you think they won because people were so upset by "hate" on social media sites that they voted for the most hateful HMs available?