Options

**MKS aka sugababes**

Comments

• Options
    AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't say they did, they could just be adults and not change their stories depending on who the third member is.

I completely agree with you, for a decade Siobhan told anyone she could how much of a bully Keisha was, that it was her and Mutya ganging up against her that drove her to depression and exhaustion.
    Keisha is then booted out after doing the same thing to Amelle, she figured she got away with it once, why not try again when the group wasn't doing so hot? Except this time it didn't go her way, because her little partner in crime Mutya wasn't there to back her up, Heidi stood up for Amelle.
    Which imo is the biggest indicator of Keisha's behaviour, Heidi had been close friends with Keisha for years at this point, no way she would side with Amelle UNLESS she thought that Keisha was doing something seriously wrong.
    Then MKS reform and miraculously Keisha was never a bully at all, it was just "kids being kids".
    Funny how they were peddling out their new single at the time.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,990
    Forum Member
    AdzPower wrote: »
    I completely agree with you, for a decade Siobhan told anyone she could how much of a bully Keisha was, that it was her and Mutya ganging up against her that drove her to depression and exhaustion.
    Keisha is then booted out after doing the same thing to Amelle, she figured she got away with it once, why not try again when the group wasn't doing so hot? Except this time it didn't go her way, because her little partner in crime Mutya wasn't there to back her up, Heidi stood up for Amelle.
    Which imo is the biggest indicator of Keisha's behaviour, Heidi had been close friends with Keisha for years at this point, no way she would side with Amelle UNLESS she thought that Keisha was doing something seriously wrong.
    Then MKS reform and miraculously Keisha was never a bully at all, it was just "kids being kids".
    Funny how they were peddling out their new single at the time.

How many years was Siobhan "the other girl" in every interview she was brought up in too.

2006, Keisha said in their documentary "Sugababes wasn't Sugababes until Heidi joined the band". 2013 and guess what, Keisha never felt right after Siobhan left. Crazily enough around single release, Heidi was replaced as "the other girl".

If they had come out and said "we were 15 years old and we didn't act in the right way but now we're older, we've matured and put it all behind us", I would say well done but they've completely re-written the history of the Sugababes, yet again, because the right faces fit and I don't buy the happy smiling relationship is down for a love of music or performing together, it's because Mutya is bankrupt and Keisha had no chance as a solo artist. In my opinion of course.
  • Options
    VoodooChicVoodooChic Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    As long as the music is good (what I've heard is excellent) and they perform brilliantly together (which they did on the tour) - I couldn't give two shits about which girl said what and who bullied who....
  • Options
    THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares about the fight , I just love the music.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What music lol? One single, one leak and a few album tracks from the tour. Maybe if they were actually releasing music, attention would stay on the music.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm loving whatever leaks there have been , and I like them . I don't give a rats ### about their history . Just happy it's the original babes , and no Heidi as her voice was nothing special FOR ME!
  • Options
    Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What music lol? One single, one leak and a few album tracks from the tour. Maybe if they were actually releasing music, attention would stay on the music.

Try having some faith for a change. Since the thread began you've had such a negative opinion on the whole thing. Fair enough, the announcements and releases have been ridiculous but I'm pretty sure you have other artists to enjoy whilst you wait for MKS' new music. When they finally make an announcement and a new, very good song leaks, you still complain about them. Are you even a fan?
  • Options
    mgvsmithmgvsmith Posts: 16,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Try having some faith for a change. Since the thread began you've had such a negative opinion on the whole thing. Fair enough, the announcements and releases have been ridiculous but I'm pretty sure you have other artists to enjoy whilst you wait for MKS' new music. When they finally make an announcement and a new, very good song leaks, you still complain about them. Are you even a fan?

I have wondered the same thing actually. I would recommend listening to 'One Touch' again and Siobhan's solo album 'Ghosts' to start with while we are waiting.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I said the song was a good song. I've been negative because I've had nothing to be positive about with MKS since 2013. I've said they are all great singers, I liked Flatline. No Regrets was one of my favourite songs of 2013. And by the way, they haven't actually made an announcement. The song leaked and Mutya was on Twitter saying there isn't even a planned date for any music. Unless I've missed something, that isn't an announcement of any kind.

When they give me something to be positive about, I'll be positive about it. Instead, all they give is empty "coming soon" BS since September 2013.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I said the song was a good song. I've been negative because I've had nothing to be positive about with MKS since 2013. I've said they are all great singers, I liked Flatline. No Regrets was one of my favourite songs of 2013. And by the way, they haven't actually made an announcement. The song leaked and Mutya was on Twitter saying there isn't even a planned date for any music. Unless I've missed something, that isn't an announcement of any kind.

When they give me something to be positive about, I'll be positive about it. Instead, all they give is empty "coming soon" BS since September 2013.

I'm not entirely sure why you get so worked up about it. I'm a huge fan of the Sugababes and MKS, but I've gotten to the point of not expecting anything until it's actually here. I don't need to comment on how nothing's happened and state the obvious in this thread every now and then.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm not entirely sure why you get so worked up about it. I'm a huge fan of the Sugababes and MKS, but I've gotten to the point of not expecting anything until it's actually here. I don't need to comment on how nothing's happened and state the obvious in this thread every now and then.

Who has gotten worked up? I certainly haven't. When it's an appreciation thread, I'll change what I choose to post. Until then, like everybody else I'll give my opinion
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who has gotten worked up? I certainly haven't. When it's an appreciation thread, I'll change what I choose to post. Until then, like everybody else I'll give my opinion

It sounds like you have. All you're doing is repeating your opinion over and over.. Wait for some news or new music and then comment on that. There's no point letting your opinion go in circles.
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Every time an MKS thread appears, you take it over, posting more than twice anyone else...and with the same old negativity. How many times: bearing in mind they were friends before they formed a group, the originals now appear to have put their differences behind them and moved on - why can't you?:confused: If you don't like them and can't wish them well, that's fine and is your prerogative but is there really any need to go on & on & on & on? Weird.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes I have taken over. That's right.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    Every time an MKS thread appears, you take it over, posting more than twice anyone else...and with the same old negativity. How many times: bearing in mind they were friends before they formed a group, the originals now appear to have put their differences behind them and moved on - why can't you?:confused: If you don't like them and can't wish them well, that's fine and is your prerogative but is there really any need to go on & on & on & on? Weird.

I'm glad others have noticed this.

While Hollie_Louise has a right to express their opinion as much as the rest of us do, the relentless negativity every time anyone dares to express a bit of hope or excitement is starting to put me off even just lurking in the thread. It's one thing to be disappointed about how things have turned out for MKS and I totally get the frustration, but it's like Hollie_Louise is enjoying bringing other fans down.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    People are responding to my posts so will respond to their response.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still love flatline . Would have been good as a third single to their album 😄....with a better video clip too
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah it's a shame about the video, it was good enough but a bit of a let down. I prefer No Regrets but obviously wasn't going to be the comeback single.
  • Options
    Los_TributosLos_Tributos Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So there!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No reasoning whatsoever with some people, clearly.
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sweetums wrote: »

While Hollie_Louise has a right to express their opinion as much as the rest of us do, the relentless negativity every time anyone dares to express a bit of hope or excitement is starting to put me off even just lurking in the thread. It's one thing to be disappointed about how things have turned out for MKS and I totally get the frustration, but it's like Hollie_Louise is enjoying bringing other fans down.
    It's ridiculous. Yes, this saga is farcical but no matter how long it takes them to get their act together, because I have a lot of goodwill towards these talented girls, if and whenever they bring something out, if it's good I will embrace it. Very much doubt HL is a fan of MKS - 2.0 onwards maybe, clearly a fan of Heidi - again all of which is legitimate but why put so much energy posting in a thread of a group you want to see fail? Slightly amusing if nothing else though...
    I rest my case.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yep you got me. I guess what I really meant when I said how talented all three girls are and that No Regrets was one of my favourite songs from 2013, that Run For Cover is one of my favourite songs, that I like the leaked track (although I did say it wasn't really comeback material) was I want to see them fail.
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    I think Hollie actually sounds more like a frustrated FAN rather than someone who wants to see them fail.

I would say a lot of their fans are annoyed at how long its all taking and the lack of communication
  • Options
    AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can understand Hollie's frustration, I myself used to be a massive Sugababes fan, when MKS reunited it wasn't what I wanted (I'd rather have had a 2.0 or 3.0 reunion), but I was still mega excited, all three ladies are massively talented. And that is going to waste.
    We've had promises of an album for over 2 years, for me, I've given up waiting, if it ever comes out I'll probably still get it but as for now, I'm over it, all the empty promises have exhausted me.
  • Options
    GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweetums wrote: »

Appreciation threads are that way ---.>