Options

Perez`s water bottle

tawetawe Posts: 570
Forum Member
✭✭
Why does Perez carry his water bottle with him constantly, it never leaves him and its reminds me of a toddler who has to carry its bottle or comfort blanket , He definitely has some sort of mental issues and doesn't act like a normal man of his age .

Comments

• Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tawe wrote: »
    Why does Perez carry his water bottle with him constantly, it never leaves him and its reminds me of a toddler who has to carry its bottle or comfort blanket , He definitely has some sort of mental issues and doesn't act like a normal man of his age .
    a comfort thing like Mr Buns or holding his sons name up in front of his face at eviction...
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    calamity wrote: »
    a comfort thing like Mr Buns or holding his sons name up in front of his face at eviction...
    Yes, and his bottle is even a toddler's e-z drink one. Not sure that was his son's name--it was just a random array of poorly written letters--will he have a daughter named 'qwertyu' next?? He really should be sectioned for his own good asap. :confused::o
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    A sippy-cup rather suits him.
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, and his bottle is even a toddler's e-z drink one. Not sure that was his son's name--it was just a random array of poorly written letters--will he have a daughter named 'qwertyu' next?? He really should be sectioned for his own good asap. :confused::o
    Mayito is the name he calls his wee son..
  • Options
    bobbydbobbyd Posts: 3,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it had a dietary connection. Didn't Calum request protein drinks in the Diary Room, arguing that Perez had some kind of supplements ?
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bobbyd wrote: »
    Maybe it had a dietary connection. Didn't Calum request protein drinks in the Diary Room, arguing that Perez had some kind of supplements ?
    I did wonder if it was connected to his weight loss. I use water to fill-up when I get hunger pangs and am trying not to snack, he may have been using water that way too.
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Hopkins did warn him not to leave his drink unattended, implying she would put something in it.
  • Options
    Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Hopkins did warn him not to leave his drink unattended, implying she would put something in it.

I wonder if she received a warning for that remark ?? It was a direct threat :o