Comments

• FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    Bloody Russia Today reporter baastard, making Bob climb over the desk is probably what gave him a heart attack.
  • ZimmieZimmie Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizzbin wrote: »
    Bloody Russia Today reporter baastard, making Bob climb over the desk is probably what gave him a heart attack.
    Morons in british scene more like, RIP Bob.
  • Dare_AllanDare_Allan Posts: 2,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In 10 years time when there are no human's driving London Underground trains due to the cost of £50k a year to push a button, will Crow be remembered with pride or satisfaction by those who no longer have jobs?

There is an irony that this is his last interview and it was with Russia Today - a mouthpiece for a fascist regime.
  • FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    His last interview was actually a short one with BBC Radio London a couple of days before his death. The RT one was his last major interview.
  • ZimmieZimmie Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dare_Allan wrote: »
    In 10 years time when there are no human's driving London Underground trains due to the cost of £50k a year to push a button, will Crow be remembered with pride or satisfaction by those who no longer have jobs?

There is an irony that this is his last interview and it was with Russia Today - a mouthpiece for a fascist regime.
    Russia are no angels, but neither are british met who spy, beat the bejasus of suspects, kill susects in open like duggan, and in closed cells like nameless others, yet no one is taken to account, nevermind mass spying by goverment on all subject's communication, who is the fascist?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who gives a sit what Bob Crows last words were. I don't. Some may, I don't know why.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • LateralthinkingLateralthinking Posts: 8,027
    Forum Member
    Zimmie wrote: »

I think I agreed with every word Bob Crow said in that interview and also noted that he singled out Harriet Harman for specific criticism.

That Telegraph journalist who spoke about Ukraine in the second part of the programme was excellent too. I hadn't heard of him before.
  • Richard1960Richard1960 Posts: 20,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dare_Allan wrote: »
    In 10 years time when there are no human's driving London Underground trains due to the cost of £50k a year to push a button, will Crow be remembered with pride or satisfaction by those who no longer have jobs?There is an irony that this is his last interview and it was with Russia Today - a mouthpiece for a fascist regime.

If technology is moving that way it would happen anyway regardless of wether there was a Bob Crow or not.

Even the DLR has a staff member on board possibly members of the RMT.

And why knock Bob for giving an interview with Russia today?

After all lots of PMs British ones at that deal with facist regimes day in and day out.
  • Richard1960Richard1960 Posts: 20,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woodbush wrote: »
    Who gives a sit what Bob Crows last words were. I don't. Some may, I don't know why.

Interested enough for a couple of comments on here though.;-)
  • Nessun DormaNessun Dorma Posts: 12,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizzbin wrote: »

Err...I think the table swings open.
  • trunkstertrunkster Posts: 14,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zimmie wrote: »
    Russia are no angels, but neither are british met who spy, beat the bejasus of suspects, kill susects in open like duggan, and in closed cells like nameless others, yet no one is taken to account, nevermind mass spying by goverment on all subject's communication, who is the fascist?

I think you need to live in a real police state.