Options

The Official X Factor Australia 2013 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is a shame. I haven't seen all the auditions:(

There are other users who have them all and then there are streams uploaded of the episodes on the net. :)

Happy early Halloween folks
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sigh, Australia's hard on for mediocre boys from country towns never fails to infuriate me! :mad:
  • Options
    Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    Bjkaave wrote: »
    Sigh, Australia's hard on for mediocre boys from country towns never fails to infuriate me! :mad:

Even if Taylor wins, wouldn't you rather it be him, instead of Jai? At least Taylor can sing. I would love a Dami win, but it isn't going to happen, so Dami fans should feel pleased about her getting this far. Second, or third place is still a brilliant achievement.

The Dannii and Ronan song is up on youtube now. Not sure if it will stay online though. But, if you haven't heard it, here is the link. Great song to cheer you up, when you are feeling down:)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STDbzvtHzGM
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Even if Taylor wins, wouldn't you rather it be him, instead of Jai? At least Taylor can sing. I would love a Dami win, but it isn't going to happen, so Dami fans should feel pleased about her getting this far. Second, or third place is still a brilliant achievement.

While I do love your optimism about Dami's success post-X Factor I really wish you wouldn't count her out for the title just yet. I'll forever be a fan, but a Dami win is what I want.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    I dont follow this thread at all but Ive seen all the live shows so far, and let me tell you, the producers and the music label (is it Sony?) are manipulating everything at this point again just like last year. I mean, the thing with Jai messing it up with his song, I'm sorry, for me it was totally intentional and planned, to make his "comeback" with Dynamite which let me tell you was one of his worst. Then, making Taylor go to B2 to distract people even more, when the obvious act going home was third Degree.

I want Taylor to win cause he was the Only one Who made progression and improvement through the competition, against Dami Who didnt have any, although she has this big Voice, at the end o f the day, nothing changed with her, And Jai can't do su much with such little Voice.

I mean, I even think Jai did well in many performances but this last week for me he threw everything and producers didnt help. such a shame.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    S_V wrote: »
    While I do love your optimism about Dami's success post-X Factor I really wish you wouldn't count her out for the title just yet. I'll forever be a fan, but a Dami win is what I want.

Sorry, I do not mean to offend Dami fans, but I am just preparing for the worst, if she doesn't win. Like I said earlier, it would be a nice surprise if she did win, but I just have that feeling Taylor will get the win, considering he has got 72 percent votes in that Telegraph poll and his music is doing well. I may be wrong though. I am not always right when guessing winners in shows like this.:) I am just going with my gut instint.
  • Options
    wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bax1999 wrote: »
    I dont follow this thread at all but Ive seen all the live shows so far, and let me tell you, the producers and the music label (is it Sony?) are manipulating everything at this point again just like last year. I mean, the thing with Jai messing it up with his song, I'm sorry, for me it was totally intentional and planned, to make his "comeback" with Dynamite which let me tell you was one of his worst. Then, making Taylor go to B2 to distract people even more, when the obvious act going home was third Degree.

I want Taylor to win cause he was the Only one Who made progression and improvement through the competition, against Dami Who didnt have any, although she has this big Voice, at the end o f the day, nothing changed with her, And Jai can't do su much with such little Voice.

I mean, I even think Jai did well in many performances but this last week for me he threw everything and producers didnt help. such a shame.
    It is not a competition of who is the most improves though, it is a competition to see who is the best performer and entertainer, and dami consistently did except maybe one week. Why shouldn't she win because she didn't mess up enough at the beginning to show a big improvement:confused:
  • Options
    hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So we know 3 songs they will perform tomorrow but I wonder what each of their winner's single will be.
  • Options
    hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as Taylor or Dami win i'll be happy :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As long as Taylor or Dami win i'll be happy :)

My thoughts too.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    wise-up wrote: »
    It is not a competition of who is the most improves though, it is a competition to see who is the best performer and entertainer, and dami consistently did except maybe one week. Why shouldn't she win because she didn't mess up enough at the beginning to show a big improvement:confused:

I absolutely agree. Dami has been the most consistent performer week in week out. On merit alone she should win. Such a shame there are so many racist people who think she should not win just because she isn't white. Yet I hardly hear any racist comments about Kelebek, Jordan, Omar and the others. Last year Samantha Jade hardly got any racist comments either and she is part Indian. It's a very sad moment when you see all these hurtful comments about Dami just because they don't like her eyes, or the colour of her skin, or that English is a second language. She deserves all the success coming her way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    marianner wrote: »
    There are other users who have them all and then there are streams uploaded of the episodes on the net. :)

Happy early Halloween folks

Thank You:)

Happy Halloween back.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dami will win the x factor, second will be taylor, third will be jai.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't for this tomorrow! :D or rather today given it's gone 12 here in the UK. Praying Dami wins on Monday, I don't mind Taylor but he's not a winner at all and the less said about Jai the better.

I think Dami will win, but really it could be any of them! Much closer than last year where despite her bottom 2 placings 3 or 4 times I knew Samantha would win!
  • Options
    EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    I'm really gonna miss Third D3gree later actually. I love Dami and I'm rooting for her, but they were possibly the thing that made the series really interesting for me this year.
  • Options
    goroos1994goroos1994 Posts: 3,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I do not mean to offend Dami fans, but I am just preparing for the worst, if she doesn't win. Like I said earlier, it would be a nice surprise if she did win, but I just have that feeling Taylor will get the win, considering he has got 72 percent votes in that Telegraph poll and his music is doing well. I may be wrong though. I am not always right when guessing winners in shows like this.:) I am just going with my gut instint.

If you mean the poll I have just found, you are mistaken. Dami is in the lead with 74% of the votes:
    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/who-will-win-the-x-factor-2013-dami-im-taylor-henderson-or-jai-waetford-vote-in-our-poll/story-fni0cx12-1226746062383
  • Options
    Forum Member
    goroos1994 wrote: »

Ah right. I thought it said in the article, Taylor had the majority of the vote. Good to see I am wrong though:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Can't for this tomorrow! :D or rather today given it's gone 12 here in the UK. Praying Dami wins on Monday, I don't mind Taylor but he's not a winner at all and the less said about Jai the better.

I think Dami will win, but really it could be any of them! Much closer than last year where despite her bottom 2 placings 3 or 4 times I knew Samantha would win!

I am thinking positive thoughts for Dami, even though it doesn't help. I am thinking 'Dami will win' thoughts in my head. Although, I hope this doesn't curse Dami instead:D

I do believe it will be close this year though and any of the three could win. Nobody has it in the bag, in my opinion. Although, I still think Jai will come third. I may be wrong though. I hope not.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm really gonna miss Third D3gree later actually. I love Dami and I'm rooting for her, but they were possibly the thing that made the series really interesting for me this year.

Yes, it is a shame they are not in the final, instead of Jai. However, they did make it to the semi final. Some acts don't even make it that far, so they can be proud of themselves:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dnnyj wrote: »
    Dami will win the x factor, second will be taylor, third will be jai.

I definitely think Jai will rank as the third place contestant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The telegraph this morning had an article about the finale, with comments from Dennis whatshisface from Sony, talking about the potential of each of the top three and saying that they could each make $1 million within a year if they are smart. :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's all on them. Sony and their management have no responsibility in this t all! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want Dami to win but I guess it doesn't matter considering all 3 get contracts regardless, which is pointless of winning.
  • Options
    earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will the first elimination be today or will all eliminations be tomorrow?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    earldbest wrote: »
    Will the first elimination be today or will all eliminations be tomorrow?

The elimination of the third placed contestant will happen tomorrow, about an hour before the winner is announced.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Natalie is rooting for Jai to win! :rolleyes:

I'm glad that she has lost all of her acts and I hope that she never has an act in the grand final again!!!:mad: