• Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Kranky Kieron for me this week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry guys, but it is clear that nobody on DS will have any input into this show no matter what these forum results go like. Daniella was the 'favorite' last week...and she ended up in the bottom two. Hayley was the 'least favorite' and ended up being safe as usual. Thank goodness :):):):):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    gazb2 wrote: »
    I'm sorry guys, but it is clear that nobody on DS will have any input into this show no matter what these forum results go like. Daniella was the 'favorite' last week...and she ended up in the bottom two. Hayley was the 'least favorite' and ended up being safe as usual. Thank goodness :):):):):)

Everyone I speak to in the real world loves Hayley. She may not be popular on here but she is out there.:)
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,533
    Forum Member

Ah but the vote didn't take into account the massive sympathy vote for Mikey.

DS polls are never really that reflectiveanyway (if they were then then most of the BB, X Factor and Strcitly winners would be completey different). They should never really be taken as seriously as you seem to be taking them.

And as I stated last week the vote is a positive one anyway so your emphasis on the negative all the time has no real bearing until the number go down
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah but the vote didn't take into account the massive sympathy vote for Mikey.

DS polls are never really that reflectiveanyway (if they were then then most of the BB, X Factor and Strcitly winners would be completey different). They should never really be taken as seriously as you seem to be taking them.

I completely agree !!! I know now that they are based on few opinions (most from non-voters anyway) and I'll shut up from now on :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone I speak to in the real world loves Hayley. She may not be popular on here but she is out there.:)

Me too.....everybody in my work/college loves her !!!
  • Options
    EejitEejit Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These votes are just a bit of fun. Don't take them massively seriously. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Eejit wrote: »

Who takes them massively seriously, they are just a joke:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eejit wrote: »

No no, not taking them seriously :D :cool: :cool:
  • Options
    reclinewithmereclinewithme Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's got to that point - I can't vote, I like all of them left in it now!
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad its calmer in here this week. Last weeks thread was like a war zone. :)
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    It's got to that point - I can't vote, I like all of them left in it now!

Me too :) voted in this thread by mistake :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Selena wrote: »
    I'm glad its calmer in here this week. Last weeks thread was like a war zone. :)

It's almost as boring on here as the show is:D
  • Options
    Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bandita wrote: »
    Smugley and Winky:(

LOL :D I voted them too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL :D I voted them too.

LOL :D At least they can stand on their own 2 feet on the ice...eh ? ;););):o
  • Options
    Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

get over it. :D
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,533
    Forum Member

We wouldn't know as Mr Winky usually carries her for half the performances - and even then she falls on her face ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We wouldn't know as Mr Winky usually carries her for half the performances - and even then she falls on her face ;)

Ok...I've missed something? When has she ever fallen except when she was dropped ?? :confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    get over it. :D

YOU get over it :rolleyes:
  • Options
    jimbojonesjimbojones Posts: 4,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hayley and Dan!:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,757
    Forum Member
    Hayley and Dan!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mikey and Melanie - not because I don't like them, I do, but because I think he's gone as far as he can now and is the weakest of the remaining skaters.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SheShe wrote: »
    Mikey and Melanie - not because I don't like them, I do, but because I think he's gone as far as he can now and is the weakest of the remaining skaters.

I agree with you, and well done for not being so biased like most of the people on here.
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with you, and well done for not being so biased like most of the people on here.

Just because people don't share the same opinion as you doesn't make them biased.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Selena wrote: »
    Just because people don't share the same opinion as you doesn't make them biased.

Biased against definitely.