Hollyoaks General Discussion (Part 18)

Comments

• SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    All I was talking about earlier on was about hollyoaks Esther and Silas ideas. I was only talking about my ideas shareing them just wondering what people thought of them. Yeah I know they wont't work even if I could them them off to the hollyoaks writers, they've already get the storys planned out for the whole year. Was only sharing out ideas what would make a great challenge for hollyoaks story plots.
  • dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    emmet j scanlan just posted a very cryptic spoiler tweet regarding his exit
    Tomorrow I'm laying it all down... For 12hours on set... On location... Arriving in peace, leaving in pieces.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoToBo wrote: »
    I quite like that thought :D I bet they are awesome together. Brendan has tweeted in the past about 'the wife', indicating a long term realationship. And I don't blame them for keeping schtum, if they are. Happy thoughts, bless.

there was a gossip some time ago that they broke up but now they are definetly together I don't agree that much they are keeping it schtum though, for people who follow both of them on twitter it is pretty clear they are together:p
    Forum Member
    Heres a punishment Sinead and Ruby won't like jail. They lied to keep Bart out of jail. Bart's on the run what a cheap exit. If the police find out they lied they will get some serious jail time or they try blame it all on Esther. The layer that got Mercedes and Branning off could represent Ruby and Sinead. He'll lay all of the blame on Esther and get them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    do you think Walker could become the new villain after Brendan goes? I know it's unlikely but they kept Paul that was the real Lynsey's killer so...
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,644
    Forum Member
    do you think Walker could become the new villain after Brendan goes? I know it's unlikely but they kept Paul that was the real Lynsey's killer so...
    I don't think so. I will be very surprised if Walker is still alive after Brendan's exit.
    Forum Member
    I wonder who the next villian will be once Brendan gone. Walker could die or live. Branning they kept aroung for Mercedes. Will starting to become a villian. Sienna not a villian but is up to something. Warren in jail and Silas broke out and now on the run. Branning and Mercedes never know what they might do. Sinead and Ruby are nasty to the core also villians. Maddie dead and everyone thinks she was a sanit while she was a nasty bully. Cindy can be nasty when she wants to be. I hope they have a fresh and new villian on the line for this year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here there be spoilers....

They better not attempt to make us feel sorry for Ruby.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/scoop/a454085/hollyoaks-bullies-corrie-plan-eastenders-punch-emmerdale-cain.html

And
    G'wan Diane... lol
  • RuinedGirlRuinedGirl Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    garyessex wrote: »
    Casting news: Mitzeees final episode will air (Channel4) Friday Feb 15, Dylans final episode will air Tuesday Feb 19, Jen will exit Thursday Feb 21

Where did you get that information from, if you don't mind me asking?
  • ReoReo Posts: 8,659
    Forum Member
    Skyfall wrote: »
    Heres a punishment Sinead and Ruby won't like jail. They lied to keep Bart out of jail. Bart's on the run what a cheap exit. If the police find out they lied they will get some serious jail time or they try blame it all on Esther. The layer that got Mercedes and Branning off could represent Ruby and Sinead. He'll lay all of the blame on Esther and get them.

It would make sense for Ruby and Sinead to be in trouble with the police over the crash, they lied not once but twice about the cause of the crash which killed 4 people. However I would be surprised if the writers got the police involved, even over the bullying, but hopefully when it is revealed what Ruby and Sinead have been doing to Esther, people also find out how the crash really happened.
    I wonder who the next villian will be once Brendan gone.

I was hoping that the next villain would be Patrick. They are trying to set Will up to be a villain, but he is not a good actor so it just doesn't work. So I was hoping that it would be Patrick as the actor is great and the only person I think that could fill that role in the show, but I doubt that would happen now that he is becoming head of the 6th form.

I think Liam and Maxine might end up taking over Chez Chez, which I don't want. It might mean that Liam's character goes a bit bad. But I would prefer if he and Jen just left.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    I was reading this earlier, and theres an interesting line in the bottom paragraph relating to ruby....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-2266991/Harry-Potter-star-Katie-Leung-returns-screen.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    I was reading this earlier, and theres an interesting line in the bottom paragraph relating to ruby....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-2266991/Harry-Potter-star-Katie-Leung-returns-screen.html

It does sound like she may be leaving then!
    It will be a shame if they bullies just die off rather than having a proper comeuppance!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    How do you know Jen is leaving? has it been confirmed??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    garyessex wrote: »
    Casting news: Mitzeees final episode will air (Channel4) Friday Feb 15, Dylans final episode will air Tuesday Feb 19, Jen will exit Thursday Feb 21

How do you know this??
    Forum Member
    Reo wrote: »
    It would make sense for Ruby and Sinead to be in trouble with the police over the crash, they lied not once but twice about the cause of the crash which killed 4 people. However I would be surprised if the writers got the police involved, even over the bullying, but hopefully when it is revealed what Ruby and Sinead have been doing to Esther, people also find out how the crash really happened.

I was hoping that the next villain would be Patrick. They are trying to set Will up to be a villain, but he is not a good actor so it just doesn't work. So I was hoping that it would be Patrick as the actor is great and the only person I think that could fill that role in the show, but I doubt that would happen now that he is becoming head of the 6th form.

I think Liam and Maxine might end up taking over Chez Chez, which I don't want. It might mean that Liam's character goes a bit bad. But I would prefer if he and Jen just left.

Reo thanks again for replyig Just to ask few questions

What Ruby said about Esther to Phoebe proves she meant what she said about Esther should be dead and Esthers suicide was something Ruby and Sinead were pushing Esther to kill herself. Sinead may not mean it but Ruby sure as hell did mean what she said to Esther wising her dead.
    Do you think Ruby meant what she said about Esther should be dead or shes bitter and angry cause the the van crash and Juno dieing. I thnk Ruby meant what she said about Esther.

My friends and I hope Esther, Tilly, Phoebe and George don't leave. Sad that Mitzeee leaving wish she could stay.
    Lacey, Callum, Martha and Dylan haven't been seen for awhile. Is there any characters Reo you hope don't leave or any characters youdin't like on hollyoaks that are better then they are now.

Sienna not a villian but is up to something. Could you see her being a villian. I've Sienna in opening hollyoaks music and she seems to here full time now Sienna in opening hollyoaks music.

Every show needs a villian what kind villian would you like to see Reo or is there anyone you can see turn villian someday. Hard to say if they turn Esther I like to see her go after her bullies, everyone who didn't believe and never helped her but just want Esther to get better and have happiness. A villian I like to see a female villian. She be a laywer and a serial killer.
  • vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want another villain. I want conflict within real boundaries bt not another scheming murderer.
  • ReoReo Posts: 8,659
    Forum Member
    Reo thanks again for replyig Just to ask few questions

What Ruby said about Esther to Phoebe proves she meant what she said about Esther should be dead and Esthers suicide was something Ruby and Sinead were pushing Esther to kill herself. Sinead may not mean it but Ruby sure as hell did mean what she said to Esther wising her dead.
    Do you think Ruby meant what she said about Esther should be dead or shes bitter and angry cause the the van crash and Juno dieing. I thnk Ruby meant what she said about Esther.

My friends and I hope Esther, Tilly, Phoebe and George don't leave. Sad that Mitzeee leaving wish she could stay.
    Lacey, Callum, Martha and Dylan haven't been seen for awhile. Is there any characters Reo you hope don't leave or any characters youdin't like on hollyoaks that are better then they are now.

Sienna not a villian but is up to something. Could you see her being a villian. I've Sienna in opening hollyoaks music and she seems to here full time now Sienna in opening hollyoaks music.

Every show needs a villian what kind villian would you like to see Reo or is there anyone you can see turn villian someday. Hard to say if they turn Esther I like to see her go after her bullies, everyone who didn't believe and never helped her but just want Esther to get better and have happiness. A villian I like to see a female villian. She be a laywer and a serial killer.

I don't think Ruby was pushing Esther to kill herself, I think they were just words to hurt her with. Ruby didn't show any guilt when she saw Esther lying in hospital, but at that point Esther was awake, so Ruby may have thought that Esther would be fine. After that I thought she felt fear of being caught out, no guilt, just thinking about herself. Then when she and Sinead stood outside Esther's room looking in, it still seemed like she was more worried about herself than what was going to happen to Esther. But according to spoilers she will soon feel sorry, I guess we will have to wait and see how it looks on screen, but so far it is clear that any guilt that Ruby may feel is nothing compared to what she feels for herself.

Well my real favourites are now all gone and/or going. Silas, all the Costellos, Lynsey are all gone. Mitzeee and Brendan and leaving soon, but I don't like those two as much as I did, I think Mitzeee suffered during the Mercedes drama and she lost who she was and what I liked about her. I still like her now, just not as much as I did. It's the same with Brendan, they are showing different sides to him and I don't like him as much as I used to, but as they are both leaving, at least I wont feel as sad as I would have done.

My favourites that are still on the show and I hope aren't going anywhere are Nancy, Darren, Jack, Cheryl, Annalise (who needs to be used more!), Barney (who also needs to be used more), Phoebe, George (those two need more scenes together as well as a storyline about their past), Esther, Doug (before this whole Ste drama, hopefully he is back to his best) and from what we have seen of him, Patrick.. I think that is more because he is played by a good actor though, because we have seen little of his character to judge him on his character. I did like Jacqui, she was one of my favourites, but after that court case, I stopped liking her. Hopefully she does something good soon for me to like her again.

I don't see Sienna being a villain, just someone with a nasty side to those she doesn't like. She needs more to do, I know she has just met her long lost thought to be dead twin brother, but she has to do something away from the Savages, same with Patrick, he should make friends with other people.

I can see Mercedes still going around in circles and now she has Browning for company, neither of which I like, so I hope they don't get a lot of attention, but they probably will. Other than them, I don't know who could be a villain, Will certainly cant, he is just creepy and not good to watch creepy either. I would have loved Patrick to have taken over the club once Brendan leaves and show a dark side that his family don't know about, but that probably wont happen. So for me there is no-one in the current cast that could be a villain that I would like to watch... apart from maybe Doug, but then Doug wouldn't live up to the soap villain standards, but I would like to see Doug go bad.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't Will meant to be the next epic villain? I feel like I read an article that implied that.

Excited about this week.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    emmet j scanlan just posted a very cryptic spoiler tweet regarding his exit
    Tomorrow I'm laying it all down... For 12hours on set... On location... Arriving in peace, leaving in pieces.
    Well this being Hollyoaks, decapitation is actually an option! :D
  • AnthonyLAnthonyL Posts: 432
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    Well this being Hollyoaks, decapitation is actually an option! :D
    I would think death would be the only way Brendan would go. A spectacular demise befits his character. I don't think HO would be doing big stunts and what not just for Brendan to leave town. Besides, his exit needs to be definitive so Ste can move on (but NOT back to Doug)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well my real favourites are now all gone and/or going. Silas, all the Costellos, Lynsey are all gone. Mitzeee and Brendan and leaving soon, but I don't like those two as much as I did, I think Mitzeee suffered during the Mercedes drama and she lost who she was and what I liked about her. I still like her now, just not as much as I did. It's the same with Brendan, they are showing different sides to him and I don't like him as much as I used to, but as they are both leaving, at least I wont feel as sad as I would have done.

My favourites that are still on the show and I hope aren't going anywhere are Nancy, Darren, Jack, Cheryl, Annalise (who needs to be used more!), Barney (who also needs to be used more), Phoebe, George (those two need more scenes together as well as a storyline about their past), Esther, Doug (before this whole Ste drama, hopefully he is back to his best) and from what we have seen of him, Patrick.. I think that is more because he is played by a good actor though, because we have seen little of his character to judge him on his character. I did like Jacqui, she was one of my favourites, but after that court case, I stopped liking her. Hopefully she does something good soon for me to like her again.

I don't see Sienna being a villain, just someone with a nasty side to those she doesn't like. She needs more to do, I know she has just met her long lost thought to be dead twin brother, but she has to do something away from the Savages, same with Patrick, he should make friends with other people.

I can see Mercedes still going around in circles and now she has Browning for company, neither of which I like, so I hope they don't get a lot of attention, but they probably will. Other than them, I don't know who could be a villain, Will certainly cant, he is just creepy and not good to watch creepy either. I would have loved Patrick to have taken over the club once Brendan leaves and show a dark side that his family don't know about, but that probably wont happen. So for me there is no-one in the current cast that could be a villain that I would like to watch... apart from maybe Doug, but then Doug wouldn't live up to the soap villain standards, but I would like to see Doug go bad.

Oh we have almost the same taste. I like all of the above (and cooled towards some too) though I never warmed to Jasmine/Jason, I still like Jacqui as I think she was just doing what Myra wanted in a 'family first' scenario and I am trying to like Sienna but I want to know why she is being the way she is, maybe then I can make my mind up whether I like her or not.
    AnthonyL wrote: »
    I would think death would be the only way Brendan would go. A spectacular demise befits his character. I don't think HO would be doing big stunts and what not just for Brendan to leave town. Besides, his exit needs to be definitive so Ste can move on (but NOT back to Doug)

In Emmetts interview, he said his exit would be epic and that if they wanted to have him just leave in a taxi, he would refuse to film it :D That's my boy.
  • katy18katy18 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    I've just been reading the soap scoop and for me,
    Ruby's sudden attack of guilt seems far too unlikely to happen in the real world and her car accident is obviously designed for sympathy and to keep her at the Osbourne's. Both of which just seems to unrealistic.

I think a much more realistic way for Frankie / Jack to find out about the bullying would have been for Esther to tell the truth with George there supporting her (after that lovely speech of his the other day as well as having been bullied himself and it seems being the most mature of the teens).

I'm hope that we don't just get made aware of Patrick Blake and his no tolerance policy, I want to see a semblance of investigation (a talk with George who made the complaint would do) and then Jen's employment being terminated with Sinead and Ruby being expelled.

(In spoilers in case anyone is avoiding the soap scoop!)
    Forum Member
    I don't think Ruby was pushing Esther to kill herself, I think they were just words to hurt her with. Ruby didn't show any guilt when she saw Esther lying in hospital, but at that point Esther was awake, so Ruby may have thought that Esther would be fine. After that I thought she felt fear of being caught out, no guilt, just thinking about herself. Then when she and Sinead stood outside Esther's room looking in, it still seemed like she was more worried about herself than what was going to happen to Esther. But according to spoilers she will soon feel sorry, I guess we will have to wait and see how it looks on screen, but so far it is clear that any guilt that Ruby may feel is nothing compared to what she feels for herself.

Thank you Reo. Heres one character I wish they never killed off and never thought they were killing her but was a shock for everyone noone saw it coming. Lynsey the most kindest character on hollyoaks, no idea if the actress wanted to leave or killing Lynsey was just part of the story. If they hadn't killed Lynsey I could her helping Esther throw the bully problem, standing up for her, offering her a place to stay if Esther needed, a friend to talk to if Esther needed, helping Esther make a full recovery
    of her health, telling people that Esther being bullied and picking up the sighs of suicide what Esther would do and get to Esther before she could harm herself. Also giving everyone a good telling off they should of been there for Esther. Also giving a slap to Ruby, Sinead, Frankie and Jen. Lynsey getting Jen and headteacher fired for Failing for not helping Esther and letting her down.
  • jussie76jussie76 Posts: 236
    Forum Member
    It comes to something when the highlight of my day is getting home from work and watching Hollyoaks. :D
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member

:eek: Whoops! Cat might be out of the bag there.
This discussion has been closed.