Options

Islamic preacher of hate arrested on streets of Birmingham

Comments

• Options
    welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1965Wolf wrote: »
    So just because his country has laws about dress you think we should decsend to such authoritarianism?

His country? If your talking about the bloke that was arrested he's been in the uk for a number of years he may even be British
  • Options
    WanderinWonderWanderinWonder Posts: 3,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, there's far too many Christian preachers on our streets as well.

Shoppers were being aggressively preached at by a fundie Christian with a big placard the other day, as they went down London's Oxford Street - or "Vanity Street" as he called it. That's pretty routine down Oxford Street, and other touristy areas of the city.

You can choose to be either offended by their preaching or to appreciate it as part of the rich tapestry of our crazy human world. :D
  • Options
    crystalladcrystallad Posts: 3,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What happens to people who abuse woman wearing burka's? They get arrested. It was the correct out come for him to get arrested. I hope the libby librals agree.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which rule says liberals must be permanently offended?

I think being liberal is nice and civilised and grown up.

Until it's abused by people who take advantage!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which rule says liberals must be permanently offended?

I think being liberal is nice and civilised and grown up.

Until it's abused by people who take advantage! But liberals are to naive to realise when it's happening and if not naive stubborn! AKA Merkel!
  • Options
    montyburns56montyburns56 Posts: 2,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has previous as well...

"Krissoni Henderson, 27, of Hodgeson Tower, Newtown, stole a jumper worth pounds 105 from Selfridges in Birmingham's Bullring, stole toothpaste and cough medicine worth pounds 12 from Superdrug, and wilfully obstructed a police officer, given a one-year community order, including 100 hours of unpaid work and ordered to pay costs of pounds 172"

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Birmingham+Magistrates%3B+North+City+News.-a0162624770

And it looks like he could also be this guy as he has the same name and age

"Krissoni Henderson, 25, from Kensington, is wanted after a woman was punched in the face and head in July. (2010)"

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/day-two-liverpool-echos-festive-3388914
  • Options
    AxtolAxtol Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    Im a keen believer in freedom of speech but even I see whats wrong with this. It seems the guy waa threatening people - theres a difference between expressing an unpopular opinion and actually threatening people imo.
  • Options
    San Fran SaraSan Fran Sara Posts: 834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1965Wolf wrote: »
    So just because his country has laws about dress you think we should decsend to such authoritarianism?

Yes I do, women in the west enjoy freedoms because of pioneering women and men who fought to bring change, I simply do not accept clothing that is deemed detrimental and oppressive to women's rights and I include things like the burka, hijab etc because in most cases these are not worn by choice but because of family and religous oppression.

I find the covering of the face in western society insulting, it sends out the impression that the female face is something to be ashamed of, the only time a veil should be worn is for medical reasons. That hate preacher had no right to castigate a young woman for how she chose to dress, so either he can suck it up and get an education on how to behave around females or simply just leave Birmingham and go find an oppressive female hating religous regime that closely mirrors his backward views.
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I do, women in the west enjoy freedoms because of pioneering women and men who fought to bring change, I simply do not accept clothing that is deemed detrimental and oppressive to women's rights and I include things like the burka, hijab etc because in most cases these are not worn by choice but because of family and religous oppression.

I find the covering of the face in western society insulting, it sends out the impression that the female face is something to be ashamed of, the only time a veil should be worn is for medical reasons. That hate preacher had no right to castigate a young woman for how she chose to dress, so either he can suck it up and get an education on how to behave around females or simply just leave Birmingham and go find an oppressive female hating religous regime that closely mirrors his backward views.

Yet you're doing the same. Ironically, under the banner of women's rights.
  • Options
    ZangiefZangief Posts: 409
    Forum Member
    an update today:
    despite the first reply in this thread (and a few others) saying its end of the story it is anything but that as the court today has been hearing what he's got up to

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3776481/Muslim-bodyguard-called-woman-tight-jeans-****-Satan.html

some extracts:

'He told her she was Satan, she was the devil, she was a ****, she was a prostitute. He said: "Take off your tight jeans or you're going to burn in hell, kafir. I'm going to follow you home and blow up your house."
    'He started calling females on the street prostitutes, predominantly white women, calling them sluts. One woman started crying and ran off.
    'Then he started shouting: 'Long live Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi' - the leader of ISIS. Then a group of seven men in black robes with beards came over to me openly told me they supported Anjem Choudary and ISIS. They said: 'What are you going to do about it?'

a true preacher of hate
  • Options
    ArmiArmi Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The enemy within.

We tolerate them while they want us dead, and plot to kill us.
  • Options
    Last KingdomLast Kingdom Posts: 2,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Armi wrote: »
    The enemy within.

And we fund them and their several wife's and kids, makes you proud to be British
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And we fund them and their several wife's and kids, makes you proud to be British

Indeed.

I am always amazed how they get away with it when any other poor bugger is sanctioned or booted off benefit for the slightest infraction of the rules.

Perhaps the workers at the DWP are intimidated?

Double standards.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loud mouth street trash.
    I see a calm police officer responding to a call from the public.
    How embarrassing for the street boy, whilst dressed like a complete plonker, starts crying racism and yells 'alans snackbar' like a maniac. He then screams at the policeman to thrown his television in the bin and accuses him of arresting jesus christ......lol idiot.
    Another one of those mentally ill types converted in prison?
    The muslim has since been charged over his behaviour and intimating a woman for wearing 'tight' jeans.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    crystallad wrote: »
    What happens to people who abuse woman wearing burka's? They get arrested. It was the correct out come for him to get arrested. I hope the libby librals agree.

Fair point.
  • Options
    ThornfieldThornfield Posts: 767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No place for people like this in any country that thinks of itself as civilised, let alone the UK where we thrive on multicultralism and leaving people to be who they want to be.

It's a shame we can't send these scumbags somewhere, like a rubbish tip for humans who aren't able to let other people go about their lives peacefully.
  • Options
    ThornfieldThornfield Posts: 767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Armi wrote: »
    The enemy within.

I really struggle to understand why these people hate the west so very much when they are better looked after here than they'd be in most other regions of the world.

Hate is senseless, I guess. :(
  • Options
    JDFJDF Posts: 4,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont understand why people like that live in the western world if they HATE us so much?
  • Options
    ElyanElyan Posts: 8,781
    Forum Member
    JDF wrote: »
    I dont understand why people like that live in the western world if they HATE us so much?

Benefits.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zangief wrote: »
    an update today:
    despite the first reply in this thread (and a few others) saying its end of the story it is anything but that as the court today has been hearing what he's got up to

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3776481/Muslim-bodyguard-called-woman-tight-jeans-****-Satan.html

some extracts:
    a true preacher of hate

He's claiming he's not a preacher.
    It's better to hear all of the evidence before deciding anyone's guilty. He may well be but...
  • Options
    Incognito777Incognito777 Posts: 2,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    Yes, a law breaking angry Muslim and one reason, he's understandably pissed off about innocent Muslims being called terrorists. It's rife, but hey let's forget that nasty reality.
    How dare any of "them" be angry.

Nope, as suspected he was a racist muslim bigot. Today found guilty.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3807659/Muslim-preacher-guilty-abusing-woman-skinny-jeans.html
  • Options
    JDFJDF Posts: 4,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3807659/Muslim-preacher-guilty-abusing-woman-skinny-jeans.html

Well that just be a untrue lie as it in the Daily Mail,:D
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member

I wouldn't give him the credit of any of these titles; Muslim preacher or even racist Muslim bigot. I thik he is a socially inept and cognitively challenged, attention seeking, baffoon and a very silly boy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Singled out from page 1 and a thread of 171 posts:blush: I didn't realise I was that important, even when it wasn't too difficult for anyone to understand what the post referred to.

From what we know now he's understandably been found guilty.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't give him the credit of any of these titles; Muslim preacher or even racist Muslim bigot. I thik he is a socially inept and cognitively challenged, attention seeking, baffoon and a very silly boy.

Yup. He was a preacher, then he wasn't a preacher, then he dragged his unfortunate GF to court in skinny jeans.