BBC3 sound and picture

Beagle2Beagle2 Posts: 1,262
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is it just me or does it sound like something is on fire in the background right now? :p

(Virgin Media, by the way.)

EDIT: The picture is cracking up occasionally too... I saw a test card flash up too!

Comments

• well2dowell2do Posts: 3,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah Massive is 'sound' :D
  • Beagle2Beagle2 Posts: 1,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing the test card quite a lot now. Will I see I hear a fire extinguisher soon? :p
  • Beagle2Beagle2 Posts: 1,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems to be fine now. The fire is out. :D
  • Orry VerducciOrry Verducci Posts: 2,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed the problems, seemed to get a lot worse a few minutes into Family Guy, before being fixed just before the end of Family Guy. Massive also just went out without the DOG, doesn't seem to be a good night for BBC Three. A modified version of PM5544/Testcard G poped up quite a lot for those interested.

They need to do something about it, as I've noticed various problem on BBC Three in the past 2 months, from the IPP and ECP strangely changing to BBC One's graphics, to some shows going out with sound problems.
  • solenoidsolenoid Posts: 15,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are heinous noises on my TV as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    solenoid wrote: »
    There are heinous noises on my TV as well.

Are you sure thats not just Coming Of Age?

Have to say I haven't noticed these problems on Freeview but I'll keep a listen out.
  • sleeper77sleeper77 Posts: 408
    Forum Member
    I was watching a bit of Family Guy on BBC 3 via VirginMedia and I also heard the crackling. Shame I didn't get to see the testcards pop up though.
  • Orry VerducciOrry Verducci Posts: 2,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sleeper77 wrote: »
    I was watching a bit of Family Guy on BBC 3 via VirginMedia and I also heard the crackling. Shame I didn't get to see the testcards pop up though.
    It was Family Guy the testcard was poping up in, although it was only on for brief flashes, so it was easy to miss.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iam watching Heroes on BBC 3 an all i can bloody see is the dog in the top left corner pink and very bright..WHY cant they make it disappear all together..:mad: