Options

That Deirdre's a Selfish Cow, Isn't She?

2»

Comments

• Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deirdre shouldnt be going through the red rec on her own at that time of night anyway.

I know, there were hoodlums on bikes, easily could have started on her, she needs a bigger dog, Eccles wouldn't be any help in an attack :D
  • Options
    shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Deirdre shouldnt be going through the red rec on her own at that time of night anyway.

Maybe she goes out dogging? :o
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    shanders wrote: »
    Maybe she goes out dogging? :o

well ken's away now, a woman has needs :eek:
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree. The scene was a bit creepy
  • Options
    Grumpy_AlanGrumpy_Alan Posts: 1,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    I agree. The scene was a bit creepy

Yes indeed. If I had met her and she had spoken, (or rasped), to me I would have been terrified - I would have checked for some shifted gravestones as I ran away.

It must have been Roy's worst nightmare - waking up and seeing her besides him.
  • Options
    tripitakatripitaka Posts: 5,636
    Forum Member
    Basically, she is so limited in her acting range that almost anything she is given to 'act' these days is rather beyond her scope..

anything beyond "oh Tracy Luv"
  • Options
    tripitakatripitaka Posts: 5,636
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    I was shocked that he did not come down the stairs in his kimono

A Ken sleep walking story would have been superb! Imagine him out on the red rec in his Kimono amongst the hoodlums
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YaffiYuk wrote: »
    You'd think she would have made poor Roy a hot cup of tea, instead of pouring herself a brandy.

The poor soul must have been freezing! And offering him a brandy instead. Doesn't she know he doesn't drink?

What. A. Bitch.

I agree she seemed very self absorbed which is not like her but I suspect like Gail now she is in late middle age they are turning her into an idiot type character.
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree she seemed very self absorbed which is not like her but I suspect like Gail now she is in late middle age they are turning her into an idiot type character.

If they give Gail lines which make her squeak any louder......only the Weatherfield dogs will be able to hear her.....
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tripitaka wrote: »
    A Ken sleep walking story would have been superb! Imagine him out on the red rec in his Kimono amongst the hoodlums

I just imagined it:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Deirdre - there was Roy strolling through the Red Rec in his jim-jams, robe & carpet slippers, yet Deirdre was still the strangest thing seen in that park in yonks.
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    Those lads on their bikes won't dare go down there again at night
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    i couldnt believe deidre was taking her dog for a walk on that red wreck, there wasnt anybody around apart from roy and it was pitch black, theres no way i would do that.