Options

What's the deal with the cabbie? - EE

BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Sorry if there's already a thread on this subject but I did have a quick look I promise and couldn't find anything^_^

Will we see the cabbie again? He seemed very very dodgy the way he asked Lauren to 'go for a drive with him', was hoping we'd see more during the episode but then Peter jumped up and he ran off. Seems pointless having him so shifty if he won't appear again.

When Aleks went to answer the webcam I thought maybe the mysterious cabbie would be his brother warning him about "what happened on Good Friday" or something, so addmitedly I was dissapointed when it turned out he had a secret family.

Is the cabbie in anymore spoilers or was that it?

Comments

• Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Baban wrote: »
    Sorry if there's already a thread on this subject but I did have a quick look I promise and couldn't find anything^_^

Will we see the cabbie again? He seemed very very dodgy the way he asked Lauren to 'go for a drive with him', was hoping we'd see more during the episode but then Peter jumped up and he ran off. Seems pointless having him so shifty if he won't appear again.

When Aleks went to answer the webcam I thought maybe the mysterious cabbie would be his brother warning him about "what happened on Good Friday" or something, so addmitedly I was dissapointed when it turned out he had a secret family.

Is the cabbie in anymore spoilers or was that it?

I thought that we might have got more about that as it was promising with Lauren dragging info him, then peter spoiling it so I assume on the back burner for now.

It's a phil, Shirley, Sharon week next so I assume it will have a week off next week