What did you buy today: Beauty & Hair Products

Comments

• Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seche Vite nail polish (not the top coat). Got it for £2.99 in TK Maxx, along with a yoga mat, a purse and a pair of shoes, but that is a whole different thread!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    i didn't buy it ( work colleague gave it to me, she said it was in her drawers as she was sorting it out)..anyone else tried it, it's rather nice -- Boots Royal jelly with extracts of pure honey http://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/boots-royal-jelly

it has the hand cream, body lotion and hand wash in it..smells yummy lol
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    I haven't bought it, but I've ordered Avon's version of Bare Minerals, it's only a fiver. Apparently it's almost identical to the real thing.
  • sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This morning Ive just stocked up on Loccitane repairing shampoo and conditioner set £32, free collection from store, 2 free samples, free gift wrap, free gift set worth £20, 5.25% cashback. Happy happy happy!
  • LushnessLushness Posts: 38,131
    Forum Member
    sarahj1986 wrote: »
    This morning Ive just stocked up on Loccitane repairing shampoo and conditioner set £32, free collection from store, 2 free samples, free gift wrap, free gift set worth £20, 5.25% cashback. Happy happy happy!

That is a lovely conditioner (well the one in the pot). I've not used it for a while but I definitely have it in my stash. It smells so nice, when your hair blows in the wind you can smell the faint fragrance - gorge!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lushness wrote: »
    That is a lovely conditioner (well the one in the pot). I've not used it for a while but I definitely have it in my stash. It smells so nice, when your hair blows in the wind you can smell the faint fragrance - gorge!

I love Loccitane stuff, its expensive with offers (free gitfs, money back etc) I think its worth it and it lasts a long time
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    M&S have a 20% off all things for the next 3 days.
    I ordered my Beloved H20+ products
  • OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    Got a couple of bargain in Poundland - a gorgeous red Revlon lipstick and some Carmex. Also got a Bourjois bronzing powder and angels on bare skin cleanser from Lush.

Always worth checking the make up section in Poundland/99p store, have picked up loads of really good products before.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got a couple of bargain in Poundland - a gorgeous red Revlon lipstick and some Carmex. Also got a Bourjois bronzing powder and angels on bare skin cleanser from Lush.

Always worth checking the make up section in Poundland/99p store, have picked up loads of really good products before.

I agree I always take a look and have often seen some well known (and often expensive) brand in there
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some tweezerman brow mousse,i've decided to stop getting my eyebrows threaded so I need to keep them well groomed now they've got thicker.
  • missy83missy83 Posts: 14,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Garnier Moisture Match moisturiser
  • Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Foot cream. Emergency purchase, feet out in the sunny weather. Hooves not looking great.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Garnier Ultimate Blends Sleek Restorer shampoo and conditioner. Both half price at Boots.
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Percy and Reed superdupa sized shampoo.

Looking forward to using it. How sad is that? :blush::D
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,750
    Forum Member
    Percy and Reed superdupa sized shampoo.

Looking forward to using it. How sad is that? :blush::D

I love Percy & Reed shampoo and conditioner. I wouldn't use another brand now.

I got a dry shampoo and conditioner from them earlier.
  • Poppy99Poppy99 Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    Clarins Golden Booster Drops. That is not the official title, it has even more words, but it will do. It is a new Self tanning product for the face.Add three drops to moisturiser and it gives you a glow. Add more and you get more tanned. It has been out in US for a while and gets good reviews. Not used yet.
    Forum Member
    In Savers I got: a palmers cocoa butter lip balm (I must own about 100 lipbalms yet can never find any), some Nip Fab cherry body butter, some Rimmel wake me up foundation and a liquid eyeliner (Savers currently have all Rimmel products under a fiver - not sure about the eyeliner as haven't got it before but the foundation was £4.89 and is usually about £8.99 in Boots if anyone is interested).

Got some argan oil in Poundland, very interested to try it out and see what happens lol.

Ohh and the other day I got a pretty Nails Inc polish for £3.99 in TK Maxx and a clay face mask which is lovely ohh and a lipstick but can't remember what make, was £3.99, RRP £13.99

Incase you can't tell I am very proud of my bargains. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FAB Beauty pads, Clarins Exfoliating Toner and Caudalie C15 eye cream
    Forum Member
    Decleor System Corp body cream and L'occitane foot cream.
    Forum Member
    I bought the Bare Minerals starter kit as I had a £10 off code for feel unique. So excited for it to come, have been wanting to try it for ages!! :)
    Forum Member
    I bought the Sarah Chapman TSV from QVC yesterday. Kit includes Ultimate Cleanse, Hydrating Booster, Overnight Facial and massager. Also bought her Eye Recovery serum.
  • TennisFreak08TennisFreak08 Posts: 9,451
    Forum Member
    Rimmel 805 Grey Matter Nail Varnish and Nivea Firming Body Lotion.
    Forum Member
    Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector
    By Terry, Cellularose Blush in Frozen Petal

Yeah it was expensive but I'm unlikely to buy anymore makeup this year bar a lip gloss.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Foundation in Light Beige.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula ( softens and relieves rough and dry skin ( hands, elbows , knees and feet) From Tesco cheap £ 1.30..It just smells like cocoa chocolate and i feel hungry smelling it, it's yum :D..picture here http://i57.tinypic.com/2z4xu9h.jpg