What did you buy today: Beauty & Hair Products

Comments

• LushnessLushness Posts: 38,131
    Forum Member
    Jo Malone Intense Tuberose Angelica. The price was a bit OTT but once I smelt it I had to have it.

Also bought the English Pear Freesia body cream which complements the cologne nicely.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scott Cornwall decolour hair colour remover.

Thank GOD Boots deliver on a Saturday..... colourB4 was rubbish and didn't work. However Scott Cornwalls product did. *does happy dance*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    I got this http://i59.tinypic.com/sbone1.jpg in Tesco other day..was 3rd off it so i got it for £2..I also buy the hand cream, really smells nice and chocolaty lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    today from Boots

lace body spray
    black nail varnish and a red one
    eye shadow( brown and blues )
  • TennisFreak08TennisFreak08 Posts: 9,451
    Forum Member
    * 2 x Revlon Nail Varnishes
    * Rimmel Eye Liner Pencil
    * Neutrogena Hand Cream
    * Nivea Lip Balm
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 277
    Forum Member
    Today I bought Lee Stafford Hair Growth shampoo, conditioner, and leave in treatment. My hair grows reasonably fast as it is, but I am curious to see if there is a difference.
  • OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    From the Feel Unique sale:
    The Balm Mary Lou Manizer Luminizer
    Essie Nail Polish in Warm and Toasty
    Pixi tinted lip balm

Also from the Stila website I finally caved and bought two of the countless colour pigments - they were half price and free delivery and they are just too pretty not to own! I got Melody and Groupie These have been calling out to me for months even though I am not much of an eyeshadow person, just too pretty. http://stila.co.uk/products/countless-colour-pigments
  • Scotty2012Scotty2012 Posts: 1,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just done a revamp of my hair routine.

The products I purchased:

Philip Kingsley Elasticizer (500ml)
    Kérastase Nutritive Irisome Bain Satin 2 (500ml)
    Kérastase Nutritive Irisome Masquintense Cheveux Epais (200ml)
    Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque (250ml)
    Moroccanoil® Treatment (125ml)
    Redken Hair Cleansing Cream (300ml).

Lushness are you still using Moisture extreme Shampoo & Conditioner?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    Moroccanoil hair treatment. Never used it before, I was using Chi oil, but I read so many positive reviews about it that I finally decided to try.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay cologne.
    Clarins exfoliating toner.
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New Herbel Essence clearly naked dry shampoo, natural tapioca. Smells yum.
    Essie nail polish, skirting the issue. Lovely deep red colour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Philip Kingsley Moisture Extreme Shampoo & Conditioner
    Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo & Conditioner
    Moroccanoil® Intense Hydrating Mask
    Moroccanoil® Hydrating Styling Cream
    It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In Product
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,637
    Forum Member
    These have been bought over the past few weeks rather than today.
    MUA Extreme Curl Mascara
    Mini Tropical Batiste
    Johnson's baby shampoo
    Jerome Russell Bblonde champagne toner
    Forum Member
    Jergens Shea Butter cream, smells gorgeous!

Scotty I've used all of those products that you've just bought, all fab! It's a 10 is a great leave in
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lushness wrote: »
    Jergens Shea Butter cream, smells gorgeous!

Scotty I've used all of those products that you've just bought, all fab! It's a 10 is a great leave in

Hi Lushness

I purchased those products last weekend and they were delivered yesterday (Saturday). The reason I bought the leave-in, is because after I've rinsed conditioner out my hair, it still feels a bit tangled and very squeaky clean. Even though I use Moroccanoil, I felt it was necessary to use a leave-in beforehand to add some additional condition because I just use the Moroccanoil for frizz control and shine. I purchased the Hydrating Styling Cream for a bit more definition and weight.
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a £20 Boots card languishing in my purse since May. I had a crap*py day last Friday so I popped into Boots and got 3 nail varnishes and 2 mascaras. I only had to put £1.15 towards it. Happy Days :-)
    Forum Member
    Scotty2012 wrote: »
    Hi Lushness

I purchased those products last weekend and they were delivered yesterday (Saturday). The reason I bought the leave-in, is because after I've rinsed conditioner out my hair, it still feels a bit tangled and very squeaky clean. Even though I use Moroccanoil, I felt it was necessary to use a leave-in beforehand to add some additional condition because I just use the Moroccanoil for frizz control and shine. I purchased the Hydrating Styling Cream for a bit more definition and weight.

Yes, because of the chemicals used it gives the hair such a battering in terms of dryness. Leave in conditioner is a must for me, never wash my hair without it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lushness wrote: »
    Yes, because of the chemicals used it gives the hair such a battering in terms of dryness. Leave in conditioner is a must for me, never wash my hair without it.

I tried a leave-in conditioner once and it left my hair feeling bone dry with a sticky rough texture, I haven't dared to go near one since. I think all the rave reviews about it's a 10 persuaded me to try again. I only need two squirts and it feels lovely and rich and gives excellent slip. My hair has never felt this good! I've got some Elasticizer on my hair right now, I plan on washing it out in the morning with moisture extreme. I'm definitely excited to see how the quality and condition of my hair improves as it grows out to the length I want. Out of interest, what other hair serums/oils do you like using?
    Forum Member
    Scotty2012 wrote: »
    I tried a leave-in conditioner once and it left my hair feeling bone dry with a sticky rough texture, I haven't dared to go near one since. I think all the rave reviews about it's a 10 persuaded me to try again. I only need two squirts and it feels lovely and rich and gives excellent slip. My hair has never felt this good! I've got some Elasticizer on my hair right now, I plan on washing it out in the morning with moisture extreme. I'm definitely excited to see how the quality and condition of my hair improves as it grows out to the length I want. Out of interest, what other hair serums/oils do you like using?

I always have a bottle of moroccanoil in my bag, just in case my ends get dry but I use a whole host of oils such as coconut, meadowfoam, castor, almond, argan (pure) and a few others.
    Forum Member
    Just bought a bottle of Juno, Sunday Riley
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shu Uemura Classic High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil, it's expensive but it's worth every penny. I bought a 450ml bottle so it should last me almost a year hopefully.
    Forum Member
    Really liking Juno and some of the Sunday Riley samples that the SA gave me so headed back to Space NK to get Good Genes and Ceramic Slip Cleanser.
  • TennisFreak08TennisFreak08 Posts: 9,451
    Forum Member
    • Garnier Body Tonic Firming Lotion
    • Clinique Pressed Powder
    • Original Source Shower Gel
    • Umberto Giannini Styling Spray
    • Self tan applicator mitt
  • Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The body shop camomile cleansing butter is amazing! You can get muslin clothes from sainsburys (4 for £6)

I use it as a second cleance after the camomile cleansing oil. Defo reccomend it!
  • tigerowltigerowl Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ba Na Na wrote: »
    The body shop camomile cleansing butter is amazing! You can get muslin clothes from sainsburys (4 for £6)

I use it as a second cleance after the camomile cleansing oil. Defo reccomend it!

I agree that this is a lovely product for a second cleanse - but crap for a first one. Doesn't remove make up well at all.

I've been using the Elemis Pro Coll cleansing balm recently which is lovely but nowhere near as beautiful as the Emma Hardie one. I absolutely love that product.