Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    The arrogance was gob-smacking. If you didn't know his own mgt were behind the show, you could have mistaken it for a warts and all portrait of a very delusional man.

The other thing that really stood out in a bad way was his reaction to Mike's announcment about Danny's engagement. No warmth, not even token interest. His own brother? It spoke volumes and just reminded me again of the way he excluded them so he could own all the grief in the last series. If it's not about him, then forget it.

In spite of myself I watched the whole sad thing on YouTube a while ago and I cannot agree with you more. Particularly with a previous poster who observed the slipping of the nice-man mask. That is well and truly evident. The man has a face like thunder throughout the entire episode. In relation to the lateness for the DIY show...that to me is the most unprofessional of behaviour and only the most revered divas can get away with that kind of thing, in fact I will contradict myself at this point and suggest that the best divas might be difficult to handle but don't tend to let people down. He wasn't worried at all, the later the better because it gives the crowds more time to emerge from the woodwork and worship him when he does arrive. An old trick...keep 'em waiting, keep 'em keen only he cannot pull it off without looking like an amateur too full of his own importance.

I don't buy the 'daddy's in love' schmaltz at all. I see a man who now has two new people to have to give attention to for years to come just as he was enjoying being the centre of everyone elses attention. No longer all about you eh Petey-boy? there's no love in his face when he talks about Emily and when he does talk to her it is in that droning monotone sound. He is still playing the sad-man over his divorce, spitting the dummy because KP was going to be at the same event and pulling out because he knew he'd be the focus of curious stares and a situation that he is not, and never will be, man enough to deal with.

"It's still raw".....oh please, here's a band-aid and some advice - it wont get better while you keep picking at it:cool:
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    My comment was about the kids. Which are to do with Pricey.
    Instead of saying 'off topic' why not debate the point? The kids took Emily being in PA's bed really maturely. I said well they would, they are used to that at their mums. Why is that off topic?

Because comments such as these.........
    "exposing your kids a quick succession of strange men."
    "They would do, they've seen it 3 times (that we know of) at their mum's house."

suggests to me your point is more to have a pop at KP than praising the children on the way they dealt with Emily being in PA's bed.

You've also not explained how I used the off topic clause to get out of something. IIRC I didn't have any discussion with you to get out of, prior to mentioning you were going off topic.
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Peter is finally ending his reality tv show but for how long come on this guy cant go without showing off on tv. I bet he will have his new series back when Emily has popped out the kid and so then he can show off his new baby

Well the time being away from reality shows is getting shorter and shorter according to Petey,
    his column today is now saying saying `i feel its the right thing to end it here,but that doesn't mean I can't go back to it in two,three or four years `- just as I imagined -fitting in the 2 years time for the baby slot :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Susie_Wilcox I know what you mean saying that he has no emotion in his conversations with Emily as I feel the same when I hear him too,
    where as Emily sounds besotted with him,maybe he saves it all for when the cameras aren't there *shudders* :o:eek:
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Well the time being away from reality shows is getting shorter and shorter according to Petey,
    his column today is now saying saying `i feel its the right thing to end it here,but that doesn't mean I can't go back to it in two,three or four years `- just as I imagined -fitting in the 2 years time for the baby slot :rolleyes:

Exactly he says its time to end it now but also he says he may re start it which would slot into the baby being a toddler and he would be able to show it off to the world oh please :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, just watched the first few mins of the show on ITV Player.

1) Those opening credit are the most pretentious thing I've ever seen
    2) That thing about "the chat" with the kids was clearly a complete lie
    3) Peter "My parents were very, very strict..." Cleary not strict enough! Or you wouldn't be such a useless tit.
    4) For the last time, Peter: Take. Your. Sunglasses. Off. Indoors.

Edit: 5) How much did you pay that DJ to gush about you?
  • Options
    BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its on again in 20 minutes on ITV2 in case you missed it
  • Options
    hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last night really did seem to show much more of the unpleasant side of his personality.

The bit that made me feel so sorry for Emily was when he was looking at the houses. He acknowledged that Emily would prefer the character house - but said he much preferred the modern house.....and then he looked back at the camera and made a comment about the fact that it was him paying for the house so tough luck. Horribly unpleasant man.

I did laugh though when he was in the car and phoned up Natasha 'Atomic Kitten' ex husband for some advice about his 'coffee shop chain'.

If calling his 2 shops a chain isn't laughable enough, the advice he was after was how he could improve things because a complaint he had received was because there was only one member of staff in the shop who took 7 minutes to come from out of the back to serve a customer. If he seriously is looking for advice to deal with an issue like this, he really shouldn't be 'running' (said in the loosest sense) coffee shops. Idiot!

The bo****ks he came out with about him and Emily sharing a bed - only included IMO to try and make him seem holier than the ex. All the carp about how long they've known each other etc etc. Does he think his viewers are idiots?

Oh and DOTY, who the voiceover lady repeatedly told the viewers how busy he was was, had a 'rare day off from work'.......spent it fishing and not with the kids!

He seems to have got even more arrogant than ever and didn't do himself any favours at all last night - lazy, arrogant, chauvinistic, dim, rude, vain and still very bitter towards his ex wife.

I also noticed Ms Powell was back in full force last night as well!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hunniebun wrote: »
    Last night really did seem to show much more of the unpleasant side of his personality.

The bit that made me feel so sorry for Emily was when he was looking at the houses. He acknowledged that Emily would prefer the character house - but said he much preferred the modern house.....and then he looked back at the camera and made a comment about the fact that it was him paying for the house so tough luck. Horribly unpleasant man.

I did laugh though when he was in the car and phoned up Natasha 'Atomic Kitten' ex husband for some advice about his 'coffee shop chain'.

If calling his 2 shops a chain isn't laughable enough, the advice he was after was how he could improve things because a complaint he had received was because there was only one member of staff in the shop who took 7 minutes to come from out of the back to serve a customer. If he seriously is looking for advice to deal with an issue like this, he really shouldn't be 'running' (said in the loosest sense) coffee shops. Idiot!

The bo****ks he came out with about him and Emily sharing a bed - only included IMO to try and make him seem holier than the ex. All the carp about how long they've known each other etc etc. Does he think his viewers are idiots?

Oh and DOTY, who the voiceover lady repeatedly told the viewers how busy he was was, had a 'rare day off from work'.......spent it fishing and not with the kids!

He seems to have got even more arrogant than ever and didn't do himself any favours at all last night - lazy, arrogant, chauvinistic, dim, rude, vain and still very bitter towards his ex wife.

I also noticed Ms Powell was back in full force last night as well!

I'm intrigued now, didn't think he could possibly get any more self centered & arrogant:eek:
    Off to watch, sick bag at hand.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This a nauseating.

He is coming across as a total show off!

Does his brother not have his own career, or is it just about following Andre around and cutting his hair? !

I saw him opening his coffee shop in Brighton and his fake tan looked ridiculously orange. He looked very odd indeed!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well I'm half way through & I think it's safe to say he has got worse.

He seems to have developed a rather cocky side & I get the impression he thinks he is untouchable in the showbiz world.

He wants to appear in films, get real you wally, there are hundreds of good out of work actors out there, why on earth would a film producer hire you!
    I didn't believe it possible but he actually has got even vainer, as Kat12 says, why do you insist on wearing sun glasses indoors? And I've got to say, never in my life have I seen a 40 year old man parade around in a bath robe with his name on the back.

However the icing on the cake for me was his arrogance & rudeness at turning up late on the first day on set at 60MM, who the Hell does he think he is, there were at least 30 other people who managed to turn up on time but were left hanging about waiting on that useless oaf & not even the hint of an apology from him.
    As for the waiting crowds, I have a niggling suspicion CP arrived 2 hours early, chapped every door in the neighbourhood & paid them to come & chant/scream for Pete & didn't he just love driving off like Royalty waving to his fans, he was absolutely delighted with himself.

Off to watch the 2nd half............
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because comments such as these.........
    "exposing your kids a quick succession of strange men."
    "They would do, they've seen it 3 times (that we know of) at their mum's house."

suggests to me your point is more to have a pop at KP than praising the children on the way they dealt with Emily being in PA's bed.

You've also not explained how I used the off topic clause to get out of something. IIRC I didn't have any discussion with you to get out of, prior to mentioning you were going off topic.
    The way they dealt with Emily being in his bed? They've known her for a long long time & love her to bits. And they ARE used to seeing a succession of blokes at their mother's, who they don't know at all. It wasn't off topic but you didn't address the points I made about the kids being used to seeing other people in bed with a parent. You just said off-topic. Your thread rule seems to be that it's ok to mention KP here if it makes PA look bad, but not if it makes her look bad. Why would that be, if you're not pro KP in here, apart from Betty?;)
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    The way they dealt with Emily being in his bed? They've known her for a long long time & love her to bits. And they ARE used to seeing a succession of blokes at their mother's, who they don't know at all. It wasn't off topic but you didn't address the points I made about the kids being used to seeing other people in bed with a parent. You just said off-topic. Your thread rule seems to be that it's ok to mention KP here if it makes PA look bad, but not if it makes her look bad. Why would that be, if you're not pro KP in here, apart from Betty?;)

Stop talk vile about KP on here, I don't like see other thread which was so nasty. chill out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Stop talk vile about KP on here, I don't like see other thread which was so nasty. chill out.

Vile? You mean by actually stating something she has done?
    You don't seem to mind the vile talk about Peter Goaty, which is mostly projection. A teensy bit hypocritical that.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ah yes, the famous "who is worserer" defence.:rolleyes:
    It's a sure sign that the wheels are truly coming off the valiant defence of Peter Andre when the only way to do it is to compare him to his ex-wife.
    :yawn::yawn::yawn:
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a sure sign that the wheels are truly coming off the valiant defence of Peter Andre when the only way to do it is to compare him to his ex-wife.

To be fair AS, I can't think of anyone who doesn't compare favourably to his ex wife but being slightly preferable to KP is hardly a character reference is it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Worserer than waiting a year before seeing her in bed? Is he supposed to have done something wrong there? You're not making any sense.
    Age old mantras.:yawn::yawn::yawn:
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same old, same old games. Nothing ever changes
  • Options
    livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought about watching the show for a good laugh but on second thoughts, just reading about it is nauseating enough. It'd be good if that TV critic guy reviewed it again. He was hilarious.
  • Options
    xflarexflare Posts: 1,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Worserer than waiting a year before seeing her in bed? Is he supposed to have done something wrong there? You're not making any sense.
    Age old mantras.:yawn::yawn::yawn:

Oh would you stop trying to derail this thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I think we are going to have to agree to disagree because for the life of me I don't see how many men KP has in her bed has any connection to explaining to J & P that Emily is sharing PA's bed.

As for my "thread rule", another poster commented on KP but it was totally connected his show ie him refusing to go to The Big Reunion because his ex wife was going, apart from that, I very rarely see KP mentioned on here so I don't understand how you've came to the conclusion "that it's ok to mention KP here if it makes PA look bad"

As for being pro KP, rubbish, I dislike the pair of them equally, however I do think PA is far more sly than KP has ever been.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xflare wrote: »
    Oh would you stop trying to derail this thread.

Ah, that old chestnut.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think we are going to have to agree to disagree because for the life of me I don't see how many men KP has in her bed has any connection to explaining to J & P that Emily is sharing PA's bed.

As for my "thread rule", another poster commented on KP but it was totally connected his show ie him refusing to go to The Big Reunion because his ex wife was going, apart from that, I very rarely see KP mentioned on here so I don't understand how you've came to the conclusion "that it's ok to mention KP here if it makes PA look bad"

As for being pro KP, rubbish, I dislike the pair of them equally, however I do think PA is far more sly than KP has ever been.
    Yes we will have to agree to disagree. If you think the comment is off topic in the future, alert the post. Let the mods do the modding.
  • Options
    BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah, that old chestnut.

You probably hear that a lot.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You probably hear that a lot.