Should Hazel press charges?

Comments

• EchoFallsEchoFalls Posts: 3,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jakone-Bee wrote: »
    As a witness I feel it's my right.

Do it....I dare you. Let us know what they say after they have stopped laughing.:)
  • Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EchoFalls wrote: »
    It doesn't matter which is worse, two wrongs do not make a right. She should have been called to the DR as soon as she pulled his shorts down.

I didn't say two wrongs made a right?! I was wondering which in the eyes of the law is deemed as worse. Please read my comment again before presuming I said anything other than what I did. At no point did I take sides will Daley or a hazel, or excuse Hazel in the post. My comment was a general one.
  • Bev75Bev75 Posts: 1,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Bev & sorry to hear of your first hand experience of this. I just wasn't sure about the legalities & was curious.

Hun I'm glad you asked, I have no shame, the shame is with the parasite I used to be involved with, it's his problem (always a glass half full, never empty) x
  • LockesLockes Posts: 6,568
    Forum Member
    As a witness I feel it's my right.

Seriously, go and do it then, do you not think BB have been all over this like a fly on shit, they would have had all sorts of boffins review that footage before Daley was thrown out.
  • EchoFallsEchoFalls Posts: 3,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miriam_R wrote: »
    I didn't say two wrongs made a right?! I was wondering which in the eyes of the law is deemed as worse. Please read my comment again before presuming I said anything but what I plainly did. At no point did I take sides will Daley or a hazel.

I apologise, I read your comment wrong. :o
    Forum Member
    Do it....I dare you. Let us know what they say after they have stopped laughing.:)

She'd be better of phoning busby for all the good it will do
  • kalikali Posts: 10,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeah I'd love to be behind you when you do 'Hi officer I want to make a complaint about something I saw on Big Brother' :rolleyes:

There were several phone calls from viewers to the police in Fight Night. and they had to act on the complaints
  • BelindaJBelindaJ Posts: 2,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope she does as he showed no remorse and it may save another unwitting victim. He went in as a nobody and left as a lowlife.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I apologise, I read your comment wrong. :o

All is fine.
    Forum Member
    kali wrote: »
    There were several phone calls to the police in Fight Night. and they had to act on the complaints

yep but UNFORTUNATELY BB have got wise since then, with people phoning the police and OFCOM that's why we have the shambles of a reality show we have today because people just can't handle reality.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Bev75 wrote: »
    Do you work on BB then? I would love to ask, at what point, regardless of Hazel acting out (which I do not agree with at all) was it ok for Daley to do what he did?

Sorry unfortunately I don't work on BB. She had been taunting him since the previous night, and had even slapped him a few times too. Where Daley took it too far was to place his hand around her throat. His aggressive tone of voice just made it worse. The slap on her backside and her pulling down his shorts could be viewed as horseplay. But you can't expect to keep putting your hand into the lions cage and not expect to be bitten
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    She did that to him before he did anything to her. (Not excusing anything he did, though)

Oh yeah yeah, sorry, at the start. Yeah, that wasn't good either. Maybe she should have gone and he stayed!?!! I just don't know anymore.
  • Jakone-BeeJakone-Bee Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Complaint now made. Sergeant Mathews will give me a call in the morning.
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Miriam_R wrote: »
    Oh yeah yeah, sorry, at the start. Yeah, that wasn't good either. Maybe she should have gone and he stayed!?!! I just don't know anymore.

I think they both should've gone.
  • Bev75Bev75 Posts: 1,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    crewman wrote: »
    Sorry unfortunately I don't work on BB. She had been taunting him since the previous night, and had even slapped him a few times too. Where Daley took it too far was to place his hand around her throat. His aggressive tone of voice just made it worse. The slap on her backside and her pulling down his shorts could be viewed as horseplay. But you can't expect to keep putting your hand into the lions cage and not expect to be bitten

So following that it is ok to be told "respect your f**king elders, do you want nutting".

What a class act.
    Forum Member

what a waste of police time :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, i'm sure they'll be rolling about laughing about a young lady being threatened and manhandled.

Grow up. :rolleyes:
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm seriously considering making a complaint to the police and would encourage others to do the same.

So you want to waste police time over this ? :rolleyes:
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The police interviewed the housemates after BB5 fight night, I think they will be talking to him very soon, if they havn't already. The channel and him will be taking legal advice already.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what a waste of police time :rolleyes:

It's their job. They're there to deal with complaints.
  • HenrikHenrik Posts: 2,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Do you think he should press charges against her for sexual assault? (Pulling his shorts down and exposing him) or slapping him? Or putting her hand round his throat as well? Or holding a pillow over his face?

That was just a laugh init :rolleyes:
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wow you actually did it :rolleyes: Is it any surprise BB fans have been labelled embarrassing in the past ?
    Forum Member
    Yeah, i'm sure they'll be rolling about laughing about a young lady being threatened and manhandled.

Grow up. :rolleyes:

seriously you need to grow up, phoning the police,
  • kalikali Posts: 10,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yep but UNFORTUNATELY BB have got wise since then, with people phoning the police and OFCOM that's why we have the shambles of a reality show we have today because people just can't handle reality.

I think anyone with any sense of decency would not like to sit watching some thug with his hands around a woman's neck threatening "to nut her" and other threats.
    Forum Member
    paralax wrote: »
    The police interviewed the housemates after BB5 fight night, I think they will be talking to him very soon, if they havn't already. The channel and him will be taking legal advice already.

Exactly they don't need Joe Public phoning them