BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 41)

Comments

• honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    It is a Rat isn't it?

It says it's a rat anyway.

I could say you were Des o' Conner but you wouldn't be dick a dum dumming!
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    If you listen to the actual video there seems to be a great deal of doubt that it is a rat.
    Well it seems we have Cats, Dogs and Rats, 2 out of 3 are so called pets, the other is a hanger on / unwanted guest.
    Forum Member
    It certainly puts the Rat trap back to square 1.:D
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well it seems we have Cats, Dogs and Rats, 2 out of 3 are so called pets, the other is a hanger on / unwanted guest.

Not forgetting the coypus. :D
    Forum Member
    Not forgetting the coypus. :D
    I am.:)
  • TheElfTheElf Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning everybody, how are we all? :D

I would pay good money to see Hicky dick a dum dumming ! :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is a Rat isn't it?

It says it's a rat anyway.

They're often nicknamed "river rat" which is where the confusion comes from I think. But they're not even in the same "family" as rats.

I think they're quite sweet looking myself.
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    Morning guys - seems I missed your birthday Arte, I hope you had a lovely day and were spoilt rotten!

Madly busy week here, I don't think I've ever achieved so much in such a short space of time, or been as knackered as I am now!!

We have sleet this morning just to add to the mix, lovely. My daughter says she's seen more seasons here in the last few days than she has in the previous year:rolleyes:

Next stop the flower lady - 45 minutes to get there at least and I'm not keen on driving in yuk weather, still, needs must.

Hope everyone is OK - Halla, stay off that leg you naughty girl:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TheElf wrote: »

Morning Elfy :D

Good thanks, you?

Keep your money it wouldnt be worth it :D
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    Morning guys - seems I missed your birthday Arte, I hope you had a lovely day and were spoilt rotten!

Madly busy week here, I don't think I've ever achieved so much in such a short space of time, or been as knackered as I am now!!

We have sleet this morning just to add to the mix, lovely. My daughter says she's seen more seasons here in the last few days than she has in the previous year:rolleyes:

Next stop the flower lady - 45 minutes to get there at least and I'm not keen on driving in yuk weather, still, needs must.

Morning JoJo :D

At least it keeps you off the streets :D
    Forum Member

afternoon Elfy.:)
    You keep hold of your good money.:D
    They're often nicknamed "river rat" which is where the confusion comes from I think. But they're not even in the same "family" as rats.

I think they're quite sweet looking myself.
    It's specsavers tomorrow for you.

Afternoon JoJo.:)

If she's come from Singapore, it's either raining or not, that's it really.:D

If you feel a bit of wind it usually means it's going to pour down in a minute, so funny.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    afternoon Elfy.:)
    You keep hold of your good money.:D

It's specsavers tomorrow for you.

Spoil sport :p!

Morning Elfy :D

Good thanks, you?

Keep your money it wouldnt be worth it :D

I'm good thank you, very winter-y here today though. Looks like it may snow yay! What are you up to today flora?

Edit: Oh it so WOULD be worth it!

Hello Jojo :).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spoil sport :p!

I'm good thank you, very winter-y here today though. Looks like it may snow yay! What are you up to today flora?

Edit: Oh it so WOULD be worth it!

Hello Jojo :).

It started off rainy but the sun is now through and its very pleasant out. Have been for a stroll stopping off for coffee and chips along the front. Bought some fence paint so will either make a start on that or alternatively will just sit here and do bugger all :D
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahaha, brilliant. HERE :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »

That is hilarious :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the music forum every third post is at the top.

HAHAHAHA Halla's talking leg made me laugh so much. It sounds like a cheap Cbeebies cartoon.
    You are right , but imagine if your stomach could talk?:[/B

On this ONE occasion, listen to Hicky.
    It is better to stop playing tennis as a short term measure rather than play on and risk never playing again.
    Twinkies?

You are allowed individual weather too, such as snow in Surrey, sleet in Essex, but SR only has one weather condition to cover the entire country.
    It would never shut up! :D

Indeed so.
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Imagine how insufferable she would be if she had the whole gamut of weather conditions to boast about..
    Well actually Mrs Smarty Pants, it isn't the 1st time (nor will it be the last) we have all 4 seasons in one day. :p
    Probably not wet enough, never satisfied.

Hope you store the water excess for us down here for later.

Most Stomach's would be saying "OK, the place is full, close the door so we can digest what we have here"

SR's Weather is Whether to stay in or not.
    Get your own! You lot don't share the sun with us up here. :p

I would pay good money to see Hicky dick a dum dumming !
    :D:D
    Afternoon Elf......you're easily pleased. :D

Afternoon Jo. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is hilarious :D:D

And very true. :D
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ha ha very good :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was snowing really heavy in birmingham this morning:eek: Didnt settle though and soon turned to sleet and then rain, great weather in time for Easter isnt it :confused:
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »
    It was snowing really heavy in birmingham this morning:eek: Didnt settle though and soon turned to sleet and then rain, great weather in time for Easter isnt it :confused:

It might well be eighty degrees at Easter:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It might well be eighty degrees at Easter:D

ha! not very likely:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It started off rainy but the sun is now through and its very pleasant out. Have been for a stroll stopping off for coffee and chips along the front. Bought some fence paint so will either make a start on that or alternatively will just sit here and do bugger all :D

Oh that sounds lovely. Reminds me of the time when a friend and I were supposed to go walking along the waterfront as part of whatever health kick we were on that week. Instead we sat in the car eating McDonald's food and even managed to wangle free mcflurrys on top of the ones we'd already bought (they'd "melted" while we were waiting on our meals coming *shifty eyes*). Best health kick ever :D:D.

What colour are you going to paint your fence?

Funniest thing I've read in ages, thanks for sharing.
    It would never shut up! :D

Indeed so.

Well actually Mrs Smarty Pants, it isn't the 1st time (nor will it be the last) we have all 4 seasons in one day. :p

Get your own! You lot don't share the sun with us up here. :p

Afternoon Elf......you're easily pleased.

Afternoon Jo. :D

Hello SR, yes I certainly am! :)
    Forum Member
    Was the Samantha Brick article released a couple of days late by mistake?:confused:
    Forum Member
    Well i don't believe it one bit.

I can understand the dog and cat talking and writing the blog, but it's going too far trying to get me to believe they can use the scanner as well.:D
    Barracute wrote: »
    I thought you lot were tough?:D

I can remember in the old days before winter tyres came out and we had ice on the road.:eek:
    can you imagine?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was the Samantha Brick article released a couple of days late by mistake?:confused:

You would think so wouldnt you - one deluded lady :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh that sounds lovely. Reminds me of the time when a friend and I were supposed to go walking along the waterfront as part of whatever health kick we were on that week. Instead we sat in the car eating McDonald's food and even managed to wangle free mcflurrys on top of the ones we'd already bought (they'd "melted" while we were waiting on our meals coming *shifty eyes*). Best health kick ever :D:D.

What colour are you going to paint your fence?

Funniest thing I've read in ages, thanks for sharing.

Hello SR, yes I certainly am! :)

Health kick versus eating in the car - no contest :D

Forest Green :D
This discussion has been closed.