Options

boxers or pants?

Comments

• Options
    Plucky_OctopusPlucky_Octopus Posts: 736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boxers for everyday stuff, pants if I know I'm gonna get laid >.<

By pants I hope not y fronts, I once ended an evening of fun (be polite) because I saw he was wearing y fronts and lied about having a headache and left. Never did get to know what was under them though.

I personally prefer boxers on men, y fronts no, and the tight boxer ones look uncomfortable but do look nice.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    By pants I hope not y fronts, I once ended an evening of fun (be polite) because I saw he was wearing y fronts and lied about having a headache and left. Never did get to know what was under them though.

I personally prefer boxers on men, y fronts no, and the tight boxer ones look uncomfortable but do look nice.

Boxers may look nice but they're not always comfortable. Maybe the guy played a lot of sport which is why he wore pants.
  • Options
    chris1978chris1978 Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leopard print thong on weekdays and red pvc thong on weekends and bank holidays.
  • Options
    5hane5hane Posts: 2,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    f_196 wrote: »
    This! :D

Also, I don't like my boys wafting about in the wind. I like a bit of support. Especially when exercising!

Indeed. I have no idea how men can run without the lads being secured, it hurts!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    5hane wrote: »
    Indeed. I have no idea how men can run without the lads being secured, it hurts!

So many guys I play footie with wear boxers under their shorts, I really don't know how they do it. I have to wear pants for any kind of running, even those boxer briefs things don't keep things secure enough.
  • Options
    deev1ne0nedeev1ne0ne Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    callum93 wrote: »
    So many guys I play footie with wear boxers under their shorts, I really don't know how they do it. I have to wear pants for any kind of running, even those boxer briefs things don't keep things secure enough.

Probably ill-fitting boxer briefs, then.
  • Options
    BethaneenyBethaneeny Posts: 10,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When's the sex change operation coming? ;)

haha! I know quite a few other gay women who prefer them! So it's not just me
  • Options
    Forum Member
    deev1ne0ne wrote: »
    Probably ill-fitting boxer briefs, then.

boxer briefs are rubbish, they don't provide the support of pants or the coolness of boxers. Better to just pick one or the other depending on what
    you plan to do that day. Sport or exercise of any kind means pants, chilling means boxers
  • Options
    howardlhowardl Posts: 5,120
    Forum Member
    chris1978 wrote: »
    Leopard print thong on weekdays and red pvc thong on weekends and bank holidays.

Me too.......you fancy swapsies???
  • Options
    allafixallafix Posts: 20,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If I was about to have a sexual encounter and I found the lady in question had granny pants on, I'd take that as a compliment, since she clearly hadn't set out with sex in mind but couldn't resist me. :D Anyway they wouldn't be staying on long.

I tried boxers after my OH bought some for me as a hint. I wore them for years but they aren't comfortable and eventually I rebelled and switched to trunks. Comfort over fashion I'm afraid. Anyway, if you are going to have sex, the underwear won't be staying on long, will it?
  • Options
    solenoidsolenoid Posts: 15,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Micro thong.
  • Options
    Old EndeavourOld Endeavour Posts: 9,852
    Forum Member
    Boxers every time! And ones that are big on me as well. I like air-flow and free dangle.

I have tried expensive nice looking full supporting trunks (imported) but they just make everything sweat and I feel like a trussed up turkey. So I might wear them for show (Sadly not much call for that anymore) but for daily comfort it's big boxers.
  • Options
    pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    don't care which they wear as long as they don't have skiddies on them:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boxers may look nice but they're not always comfortable. Maybe the guy played a lot of sport which is why he wore pants.

Fair play on the comfort side as a girl never going to understand. Oh no, didn't play sport, just liked his tighty whiteys (knew the circle of friends)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    allafix wrote: »
    If I was about to have a sexual encounter and I found the lady in question had granny pants on, I'd take that as a compliment, since she clearly hadn't set out with sex in mind but couldn't resist me. :D Anyway they wouldn't be staying on long.

I tried boxers after my OH bought some for me as a hint. I wore them for years but they aren't comfortable and eventually I rebelled and switched to trunks. Comfort over fashion I'm afraid. Anyway, if you are going to have sex, the underwear won't be staying on long, will it?

That's fair about the granny pants, but this particular occasion was at uni, at a place where you either went to get laid, or cause your friend wanted to.

My oh tends to wear nothing as is comfortable for him, and after some gyno issues for me had to switch to granny pants, but my god they are comfy. After nearly six years with him comfort wins everytime, if they are staying on; you're doing something wrong ;)
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was surprised when I first saw my boyfriend in pants how much sexier they looked than boxers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    pugamo wrote: »
    I was surprised when I first saw my boyfriend in pants how much sexier they looked than boxers.

Were you surprised to begin with that he was wearing pants or has he always worn pants since you got together?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Fair play on the comfort side as a girl never going to understand. Oh no, didn't play sport, just liked his tighty whiteys (knew the circle of friends)

A guy wearing boxers for exercising is same as a girl going running without wearing a bra, things bounce around everywhere!
  • Options
    exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    Boxers are ok but not if you feel like a quick Eubank.
  • Options
    Old EndeavourOld Endeavour Posts: 9,852
    Forum Member
    A guy wearing boxers for exercising is same as a girl going running without wearing a bra, things bounce around everywhere!

Yes I agree but my solution to that was to just cut out all forms on exercise!

:D

Decades ago whilst in the TA, I had to do some running for the fitness test. I found that if I did that in boxers, I would urinate blood after and so tighty pants were a must and a cure whilst running.
  • Options
    BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No not y fronts. A jock strap.
  • Options
    acoolwelshblokeacoolwelshbloke Posts: 3,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boxer shorts, never had any problems with them.
  • Options
    dip_transferdip_transfer Posts: 2,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good supporting briefs, any doctor will tell you boxers that don't give support are no good for your testicles.
  • Options
    Danny_SilverDanny_Silver Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jockstraps
  • Options
    hazydayzhazydayz Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    Bethaneeny wrote: »
    haha! I know quite a few other gay women who prefer them! So it's not just me

As long as there's no name on them. Don't want you walking about with ones that say Jim or something on the back lol.