NEIGHBOURS Spoilers, Spoilers & More Spoilers (Part 2)

tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
Forum Member
✭✭✭
well i guessed right on how susan would lose the baby

http://www.neighboursfans.com/forum/index.php?/topic/29738-kennedy-family-spoilers/

Comments

• rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I HATE Dan!

First he comes along and almost single handedly ruins Libby, and now he goes and causes all this heartache for the rest of the family!

I wish Sam had stayed and Dan had left since it was he and Libby in the wrong all that time ago not Sam!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    how does she loose the baby? (i cant see link)
  • DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    Ooooooh its all hotting up
  • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    solace2008 wrote:
    I am still wondering about the mystery of Donna's "stepbrother" - it'd be even more disturbing if he was revealed to be her father though - even if he is a little young, maybe he was about her age when he met her mother if indeed at all that is the case, but this is Neighbours not the 'grittier' uk soap EastEnders, so I doubt there will be a reveal as big as that - but I am say never say never to such an idea - because it might just come true.

He couldn't be her dad, there isn't no more than about 8 years between their ages.

There's definitely something suspicious about the bloke. The look on his face when Donna hugged him was odd. Ringo not trusting that he is who he says he is, he could be seen as just being over protective but I doubt it. If it were a simple case of him really being her brother why go to the lengths of creating animosity between him and Ringo before she's met him.

Isn't the actress that plays Donna quitting the show?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well i guessed right on how susan would lose the baby

http://www.neighboursfans.com/forum/index.php?/topic/29738-kennedy-family-spoilers/

what does it say? it wont let me view the forum!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    h007 wrote: »
    what does it say? it wont let me view the forum!!

This link contains SPOILERS, don't read unless you want to know what happens before UK pace.

Neighbours Source, Susan and baby
  • SandgrownunSandgrownun Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    This link contains SPOILERS, don't read unless you want to know what happens before UK pace.

Neighbours Source, Susan and baby
    Neither of the links work for me :( Can someone give a quick outline please?
  • IphigeniaIphigenia Posts: 8,109
    Forum Member
    Stuck in the bush again - is Australia always this dangerous? Why can't they invent a better kind of satnav or mobile phone that people could track others down?

Anyway, Susan and Dan argue. Susan falls over. Dan drives off. Susan's eventually rescued. Susan's taken to hospital.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Brief outline, I won't quote whole article.

Whole family goes away for break. Susan and Dan have an argument over where Fitzgeralds should live after baby is born, he wants to move away. Susan has a fall and hurts herself, Dan is unaware of this and he drives off leaving her stuck in the bush.
  • SandgrownunSandgrownun Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    Iphigenia wrote: »
    Stuck in the bush again - is Australia always this dangerous? Why can't they invent a better kind of satnav or mobile phone that people could track others down?

Anyway, Susan and Dan argue. Susan falls over. Dan drives off. Susan's eventually rescued. Susan's taken to hospital.
    Brief outline, I won't quote whole article.

Whole family goes away for break. Susan and Dan have an argument over where Fitzgeralds should live after baby is born, he wants to move away. Susan has a fall and hurts herself, Dan is unaware of this and he drives off leaving her stuck in the bush.
    Thank you both.
    And another 'stuck in the bush' story. Poor Susan and Libby though. Karl's going to be gunning for Dan I'm guessing.
    I'm glad Dan's leaving, but it's a shame they had to add another miscarriage story.
  • tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Will Susan lose the baby?
    A row between Susan and Dan could lead to tragedy when the surrogate mum suffers a heavy fall

This week sees a shocking development as surrogate mum-to-be Susan slips over while arguing with son-in-law Dan on a family getaway. Unaware that pregnant Susan has tripped and hurt herself badly, an angry Dan storms off, leaving her on the ground and in agony. And the consequences of the altercation could be devastating for everyone as Susan, who suffers from multiple sclerosis, could now miscarry the child daughter Libby so desperately longs for. "There's been an increasing amount of tension lately between Dan and Susan," Kym confirms. "Dan has been feeling like he's not just married to Libby, but to Susan as well. He feels as though he doesn't have enough control or enough of a say in anything and that he's always outnumbered by the Kennedy clan. Karl decides the best thing to do is for them all to go away together and try to open up the lines of communication," Kym adds. "He wants to try and iron out these problems once and for all. After all, there's a baby on the way."

Heading to a holiday house in the country, everyone is on their best behaviour at first. But before long, Susan and Dan are once again at loggerheads. "Dan's decided that once the baby's born, he, Libby, the baby and Ben should move away from Ramsay Street and away from Karl and Susan," Kym says. "Libby wants to have a happy marriage. She's agreed to Dan's plan, but is at her wit's end. She's been trying to keep everyone happy, but she can't. Susan thinks that moving away isn't really what Libby needs." Broaching the issue with Dan, Susan is shocked by his angry outburst. "They have this all-out brawl and end up saying very mean and hurtful things to each other," Kym says. "We've never really had that before on the show, where someone's just told Susan: 'You're an interfering pain!' It's really confronting, but I think that everything Susan is saying is right and justified. She can see her daughter's spirit is squashed and just wants to stand up for her. But Dan also has a point," Kym continues, "and that's what makes this story so complex and interesting. There's no victim or villian." So is it safe to say that Dan is no longer the man Libby married? "Since he came back from New Zealand, there's been a shift in him," Kym confirms. "Something has changed. He's definitely not the Dan of old, that's for sure."

Meanwhile, Susan couldn't be more distraught as she hopes someone finds her. "Susan's left there in the bush by herself in great pain," Kym says. "And Dan's driven off, unable to hear her calling out to him." And although Susan is found and rushed to hospital, it may be too late to save Libby's unborn child. While a critically-ill Susan is treated, Libby makes a shocking confession to Lucas: she blames her husband for what her mother's now going through. "It's terrifying for Libby to see her mother so vulnerable," Kym explains. "And Libby wants this baby more than anything. She has exhausted every avenue to make it happen and the stakes are now so high. So if this doesn't work, Libby knows it will never happen for her." Kym hints that life could change forever in the weeks to come for the Kennedy and Fitzgerald clans. "The drama has only just begun," she teases. "I've been so immersed in this storyline. It's really very emotional."

Shock MS relapse
    Recovering from this week's accident isn't the only thing Susan will have to deal with. While the grandmother's MS seems to have been in remission, that won't be the case for much longer. Jackie confirms her character will suffer a major recurrence of the illness in the weeks to come. "Susan does have remitting MS," she says. "It's a bit of an unexploded bomb. There's always the possibility that anything stressful could spark a recurrence, and that's what happens. She has a bad relapse - probably the most severe that Susan's had." Meanwhile, Jackie admits she found the soon-to-be-seen episodes particularly draining to film. "There are so many levels to get right," she explains.

will post the pics in a minute
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,306
    Forum Member
    In response to rivercity_rules edit of my post, yes I did forget a few but some on purpose!! eg. the joyflight for instance i wish i could just wipe clean from my memory never to retun again! lol!

And yes in the Susan/karl scene I was on about the street fight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,306
    Forum Member
    Also has anyone any info on the 2009 finale yet?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nope i will keep looking out for some though and when there is news i will post it here
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and if i guess correctly i think finale spoilers will be posted at the end of this week online

i will let you know when i see them :)
  • InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    Watching Elle leave was horrible. :cry: She's one of my all-time favourite Neighbours characters. :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InsideSoap wrote: »
    Watching Elle leave was horrible. :cry: She's one of my all-time favourite Neighbours characters. :cry:

agreed :(:cry:
  • WryipWryip Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd happily put up with Bridget being resurrected from the dead as a trade off for having Elle stay, thats how much of a hole I think she will leave. When she has gone is anyone replacing her (age randge wise), same with Dan, every time a teen leaves they are replaced straight away or even before e.g. Andrew for Ringo, Summer for Sunny yetwhen an older character leaves they are never replaced apart from maybe Lyn for Miranda, but Steve, Harold, even Lou now hes part time has not been replaced. Even bloody Mickey was replaced by Sophie, Kate replaced Bridget and Harry replaced Ty.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finale week

not much in way of finale spoilers:(

Monday 31st November - Episode 5831
    BETRAYED STEPH MAKES A MISTAKE SHE CAN’T TAKE BACK CASSIE DAVIS PERFORMS IN CHARLIE’S BAR.
    Having witnessed a kiss between Libby and Lucas, betrayed Steph believes they are having a rebound fling. While Lucas and Libby maturely discuss their issues and come to the conclusion that their kiss was just a meaningless mistake, Steph reels… only to end up making a bigger mistake of her own.

Tuesday 1st December - Episode 5832
    DAN’S OVERWHELMING GUILT DRIVES HIM TO MAKE A DRASTIC DECISION.
    Libby’s worried about how Steph will react to her kissing Lucas, but finds it’s surprisingly mild. Lucas receives a similar reaction from his brother – only to discover that Dan has a much more serious confession to make. For the sake of Ben, Libby buries her feelings and asks Dan to keep his promise to Ben – and come to the Kennedy family Christmas Eve lunch. Will Dan attend – or will his guilt drive him from Erinsborough?

Friday 4th December - Episode 5835
    LYN REELS WHEN PAUL MAKES A SHOCK ANNOUNCEMENT, ANDREW ROBINSON APPEARS.
    The competition between Rebecca and Lyn heats up as the contest to name Erinsborough’s most Christmassy business continues. Lyn finally wins with a multicultural celebration but after their loss unfazed Paul decides he and Rebecca should host a party. His motives become clear when he makes a shock announcement.
  • DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    a bit bland
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a storm on a beach which is unmentioned
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor Libby. I went off her when Sam was around, but when she lost the baby and found out she couldn't have kids, I felt sorry for her and started liking her again. Yet, she is going to lose another baby and will split for Dan.:( I hope her luck turns around
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    There is a storm on a beach which is unmentioned

where is the beach storm mentioned? I didn't see a link!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    where is the beach storm mentioned? I didn't see a link!

there is talk about it on neighboursfans