Options

Is their a cheaper alternative to Spotify for offline playlists and platforms?

Im a current Spotify user and like the fact I can store the music I like onto an offline playlist for when I don't have access to the Internet and I'm on the move, but is there a cheaper alternative than Spotify premium or a way you can get offline playlists for free on streaming music services without paying a premium? You can get Spotify for free I see but you loose the right to listen to music on the go offline.

Comments

• Options
    Peter the GreatPeter the Great Posts: 14,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheaper? Seriously? I don't think £9.99 a month is much to ask to be able to access nearly every recording made? Most other streaming services don't even offer a free service and their subscription prices are about the same.
  • Options
    arteseaartesea Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    Amazon Prime Music allows local downloads. It's comes with normal Prime, so if you are already paying for it you could consider it free, otherwise £79.99 for the year (below Spotify) plus you then get free next day delivery and their video service.
  • Options
    andys cornerandys corner Posts: 1,664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would settle for one that had a customer service team that could fix faults, or failing that would actually answer queries when they have failed to fix a fault rather than just leaving users with a broken service and a wall of silence