Waiting for Chryed to Get It On - Christian & Syed (Part 268)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ard' you're cracking me up.

I'm alone and the tv is already on BBC1HD. You know just in case an alien comes and steals my remote :sleep:

It's best to be prepared for these things:sleep:
    Hello everyone arriving.
    Am nervous still... and sad... and relieved... and strangely excited... "It's emotional"
    Doubt I'll cry at the ep, but I'll probably be sat shaking with a unhealthy heartrate....

Glad you can be here for the ep, mt
    Hope you'll make it home, Elphie
    Thinking of my dearest Jenn on the plane
    So glad so many of you will be here together tonight! It's only right that you are.:cool:

Looooooooooooooooooooooovesyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (((((((((((((((((((((huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugssssssssssss)))))))))))))))))) *clings nervously to you and your optimism*

Claaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarkie!!!!!!!

I think they will leave together, but I think I ran out of optimism for anything else:o:p
  • momentarythingmomentarything Posts: 20,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect I'm going to be like I was in reunion episode, when I was incandescent with rage at the appalling screentime, then randomly burst into tears 15 minutes after it was over. I rarely cry 'live' at the time, too wound up usually.

This happened to me with therapy. I watched the episode first time around and was kind of stunned at how good it was, so nothing happened. The second time I watched it, I was a mess.

Reunion did nothing except disappoint me. I'd prefer not to think about that right now. :sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect I'm going to be like I was in reunion episode, when I was incandescent with rage at the appalling screentime, then randomly burst into tears 15 minutes after it was over. I rarely cry 'live' at the time, too wound up usually.

There is quite a lot to rage about. Screentime is probably my biggest fear to be fair. I've got so much faith in Pete that he'll do them justice, but sadly he ultimately can't control what gets cut and the final edit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,211
    Forum Member
    Has anyone checked the news? You know for David Cameron resigning or something that might delay or cancel EE?

/once scarred

OOOO - explosive results promised for EE ETA: when Lucy and Zainab scheme to get Chryed alone in the AB
  • sxcbaybee123sxcbaybee123 Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tanya's duff duff :sleep:

Keeping hopes low!!

BIB: It would be just our luck, wouldn't it? :rolleyes:

Although, isn't there a way working out who has got the duff duff by looking at the order of one of the cast lists?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Although, isn't there a way working out who has got the duff duff by looking at the order of one of the cast lists?

Christian and Syed are top of the cast list, which normally indicates they get the last scene. But it's not 100% accurate.
    Forum Member

There is and the list suggests Chryed get it but it was wrong last week so we dont know!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    Evening

Not long to go now. Feeling rather sick at the mo, although not sure if that is down to nervous anticipation or the rather large lasagna I've just polished off.

I have wine and chocolate to hand to get me through (and a packet of pain killers if it all goes horribly wrong and too much wine needs to be consumed to drown my sorrows!)

I'm thinking positive though and am firmly in the they leave together camp.... for now anyway!
  • les_betisesles_betises Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    hi Katia! I've not been here for a yr or so but had to pop in today too. Hope you are doing well xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone checked the news? You know for David Cameron resigning or something that might delay or cancel EE?

/once scarred

OOOO - explosive results promised for EE ETA: when Lucy and Zainab scheme to get Chryed alone in the AB

EXPLOSIVE results??! :eek:
  • starfish100starfish100 Posts: 12,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Katia - lovely to see you and I always remember I used to agree with and like a lot of your posts. Lovely of you to pop in. xxx :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want to leave here now, but I suppose I should put the kids to bed, or it could somewhat destroy the ambiance of the ep with mario music and sound effects playing in the background.

*runs quickly to confiscate son's ds and put the kids to bed*
  • elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boss let me out 15 mins before my early leaving time and wished me luck, bless her! Waitig for my lift, home, change, laptop, TV!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boss let me out 15 mins before my early leaving time and wished me luck, bless her! Waitig for my lift, home, change, laptop, TV!

Your boss is ridiculously lovely! :D

Hope you enjoy the ep tonight :)
  • ClarkeyfangirlClarkeyfangirl Posts: 2,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello to even more people arriving!
    lovesy wrote: »
    It's best to be prepared for these things:sleep:

Claaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarkie!!!!!!!

I think they will leave together, but I think I ran out of optimism for anything else:o:p

My loooooooooooooooooovely! So glad you have some optimism at least.
    I don't know what to think at all any more. As you know, I'm all rambled out about all of this. And I shall laugh so much when I read all those rambles back at some point... :sleep:
  • vixyvicvixyvic Posts: 13,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi - I'm another one of those lurkers - just wanted to say you've made a lot of episodes more entertaining for me! Hope you all keep up the fellowship and get a good outcome this evening. :)
    Forum Member
    Eating dinner, tasting nothing.,

MASSIVE butterflies (actual swan size)

/propernormal to the end
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your boss is ridiculously lovely! :D

Hope you enjoy the ep tonight :)

She is! :D she probs thinks I'm a bit odd but then everyone does!!!
    Fingers and toes crossed!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    25 minutes. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening :) Popping in to say hello before I make my hot choc, sprinkle the marshmallows and open the custard creams #vivachryed
  • KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We're into our last half hour!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vixyvic wrote: »
    Hi - I'm another one of those lurkers - just wanted to say you've made a lot of episodes more entertaining for me! Hope you all keep up the fellowship and get a good outcome this evening. :)
    Hello :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    We're into our last half hour!

Less than an hour and it'll all be over. So strange. I'm so relieved but it's so odd.
  • LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    OMG. this is nearly it guys! :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aww We all need to work for a Boss like yours :)

Hello to everyone logging in :)
This discussion has been closed.