Doctor Who: Series 7 Episode 10 - Hide 20/4/2013 BBC1 6:45pm

1202122232426»

Comments

• owlycherriesowlycherries Posts: 2,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched the BBC3 repeat, and I liked it just as much (maybe even a little more!) as the first time round.
  • Sara_PeplowSara_Peplow Posts: 1,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a good episode but could have been better. Like the scene when 11 and Clara are in the tardis and talk about people being like ghosts to him. They have both suffered loss. Clara lost her mother and best freind. 11 lost Amy and Rory. That could have helped them bond. Maybe by the end of S7 he will know who and what she is and they will have a strong bond anyway. Clara is in the 50th and beyond so it looks like she is staying for the foreseeable future. :):D
  • robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just caught up much better than previous epsidoes and clara didnt annoy me-i didnt understand one thing though the tardis told her she couldnt fly it into the bubble universe as she wold explode but she did anyway how was that
  • Dave-HDave-H Posts: 9,939
    Forum Member
    just caught up much better than previous epsidoes and clara didnt annoy me-i didnt understand one thing though the tardis told her she couldnt fly it into the bubble universe as she wold explode but she did anyway how was that
    The TARDIS could fly into the "bubble universe" but only stay there for a very short time IIRC.
    That's why it had to whip in, scoop up the people, and whip straight out again!
    :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Dave-H wrote: »
    The TARDIS could fly into the "bubble universe" but only stay there for a very short time IIRC.
    That's why it had to whip in, scoop up the people, and whip straight out again!
    :)

I think the Doctor actually said he would be able to fly the Tardis into the pocket universe, but he might not be able to get back out again.
  • robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ah right ok then must have misunderstood
  • Zero gravitasZero gravitas Posts: 12,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is this thread still pinned and why hasn't the new one replaced it complete with poll?
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is this thread still pinned and why hasn't the new one replaced it complete with poll?

Because Time has been messed up by the TARDIS expoding?