2 Many Middle East threads cloggin up Politics UK

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,207
Forum Member
Sign here if you want the UK politics forum separate.
All these Middle East threads are clogging up the forum and taking over /so im clogging it with this .

Comments

• OvalteenieOvalteenie Posts: 24,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This isn't a Politics UK forum. It Is just "Politics". "For discussion of political and current affairs issues".

That means any political or current affairs - international as well as domestic :)
  • BrooklynBoyBrooklynBoy Posts: 10,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sign here if you want the UK politics forum separate.
    All these Middle East threads are clogging up the forum and taking over /so im clogging it with this .

Biffo already made a thread about this. In creating this one you'll run the risk of clogging up the board with poll/petition threads. That would then compete with the Palestine threads for the "who can create the most threads" award.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,207
    Forum Member
    I know I did it to make a point that starting even 2 or 3 threads can quickly relegate UK topics down to the bottom of the page and disappear ..Biffo Bear has a good idea and hope the forum bosses do it .
  • Bea*Bea* Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    There are only 4 out of 24 on the front page now, that's hardly clogging up. What about Afghanistan threads, I mean our soldiers are out there fighting, where should those threads go?