Newbies: Introduce Yourselves!

Comments

• PeterStanleyPeterStanley Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Hi! I've been an external reader of Digital Spy for a long time but decided to join after just wanting to get involved in posting myself and contributing to the community.
    Chances are this will become my new addiction! ;)
  • crazybeatscrazybeats Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    Hi, welcome to DS :)
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi! I've been an external reader of Digital Spy for a long time but decided to join after just wanting to get involved in posting myself and contributing to the community.
    Chances are this will become my new addiction! ;)
    Hi, welcome to DS. :)

Say goodbye to your old life........:D
  • IofielIofiel Posts: 1,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    crazybeats wrote: »
    Hi, welcome to DS :)

welcome
  • crazybeatscrazybeats Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    Iofiel wrote: »
    welcome

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Hi everyone,
    I'm no tech-head so I don't know if I'll ever be able to offer anything constructive.
    However, over the last 15yrs I've always managed and maintained my own SAT/Cable/TV/Audio/PC/Network/Wi-Fi/Gaming set-ups.
    I like to keep up with technology as much as i can, so like many members I'm onboard to learn primarily, but will help if I can offer anything useful/relevant :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,
    I'm no tech-head so I don't know if I'll ever be able to offer anything constructive.
    However, over the last 15yrs I've always managed and maintained my own SAT/Cable/TV/Audio/PC/Network/Wi-Fi/Gaming set-ups.
    I like to keep up with technology as much as i can, so like many members I'm onboard to learn primarily, but will help if I can offer anything useful/relevant :D

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello all. Registered a couple of days ago and after Admin sorted out a problem with my account, thank you Admin, i'm now ready to contribute as much as I can.

JG
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello all. Registered a couple of days ago and after Admin sorted out a problem with my account, thank you Admin, i'm now ready to contribute as much as I can.

JG

• Eileen_LindsayEileen_Lindsay Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    Hello I'm new. I've been reading the Radio LBC forums for some time before joining as I'm a long term listener of LBC. :)
    Eileen
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello I'm new. I've been reading the Radio LBC forums for some time before joining as I'm a long term listener of LBC. :)
    Eileen
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Um ...
    I'll get my own coat :o
  • TennisFreak08TennisFreak08 Posts: 9,451
    Forum Member
    Welcome aboard, folks :)
  • ennui 57ennui 57 Posts: 1,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, I'm back with a quick query.

Is it possible to search DS, but within the forums only?

i.e. I'd like to see if there were any discussions about a telly programme from some time ago. (Nothing sinister I promise!)

I haven't posted that much since I joined, but have found this place much friendlier than other forums I belong to!

I am adding this :eek: because it still makes me laugh! (Simple minds and all that!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ennui 57 wrote: »
    Hello, I'm back with a quick query.

Is it possible to search DS, but within the forums only?

i.e. I'd like to see if there were any discussions about a telly programme from some time ago. (Nothing sinister I promise!)

I haven't posted that much since I joined, but have found this place much friendlier than other forums I belong to!

I am adding this :eek: because it still makes me laugh! (Simple minds and all that!)
    Hi there, yes there is. If you go to, HERE click on 'search this thread> (top right of page) click on advanced search> at the bottom of that box you'll see 2 options to choose from. (key words) & (user name) scroll down to the bottom of the page & click on search now. Good luck with your mission........:D

THIS thread may help you for general questions.
  • ennui 57ennui 57 Posts: 1,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Hi there, yes there is. If you go to, HERE click on 'search this thread> (top right of page) click on advanced search> at the bottom of that box you'll see 2 options to choose from. (key words) & (user name) scroll down to the bottom of the page & click on search now. Good luck with your mission........:D

THIS thread may help you for general questions.

Thanks so much Scots rool!

(Why did I not see that 'search this....etc' before? It seems so obvious when someone points it out to you!!!)

Thanks again!
  • AxtolAxtol Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    Hi I quite often browse the site and finally decided to sign up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Axtol wrote: »
    Hi I quite often browse the site and finally decided to sign up.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Hello - I'm new. Been browsing for ages and decided to sign up so I could chat with you all :) from Glasgow...in my 20s (just) :) hope you're all well!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello - I'm new. Been browsing for ages and decided to sign up so I could chat with you all :) from Glasgow...in my 20s (just) :) hope you're all well!

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    Quick hello to everyone! Been lurking, soaking in all the rumors and news about the Doctor Who missing episodes and finally felt I had something useful to contribute.

See you around.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick hello to everyone! Been lurking, soaking in all the rumors and news about the Doctor Who missing episodes and finally felt I had something useful to contribute.

See you around.

• Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! Signed up to post as I just couldn't ignore the lure of the Showbiz forum - celebrity gossip and simultaneously laughing and despairing at morons like Alex Reid and Liz Jones is something of a favourite passtime of mine. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    Hello! Signed up to post as I just couldn't ignore the lure of the Showbiz forum - celebrity gossip and simultaneously laughing and despairing at morons like Alex Reid and Liz Jones is something of a favourite passtime of mine. :o
    +1! Hello everyone :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ......and the likes of them provide plenty of fodder. :D
    +1! Hello everyone :)

Hi guys, welcome to DS. :)