Family of 6 missing from Slough on way to Syria

HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Unbelieveable that people in this country actually waste time saying we want them back!!:D

Let them go and good riddance!!

Comments

• The Green ManThe Green Man Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    I'll just cut 'n' paste what I've just posted in the other thread.

If these people want go to a warzone and pledge their allegiance to IS, then fair enough. **** off and good riddance! However, they must except the fact that if they do do that then their British citizenship gets removed, their British passports get voided and they're placed on a no-entry watch list.

That's what I would do anyway.
  • annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    it`s not unbelievable that they have family and friends who care about them.
  • idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    Sup up your beer and collect your ****
    There's a row going on down near Slough
    Get out your mat and pray to the West
    I'll get out mine and pray for myself
  • John146John146 Posts: 12,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But, the family of six are not 'missing', they have been tracked across Europe, and were last seen boarding a coach to take them nearer Syria, and, a police officer was asked if other families/individuals decided to go and live in a Muslim country would they be considered 'missing'?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would that be a family of six we don't have to house, educate or pay benefits to any more ?

Oh no, please come back, we need your type of ungrateful parasites.

You are an asset to the UK, your utter hatred of everything the West stands for is only exceeded by the amount of money you have creamed off The UK, a country kind enough to give you shelter.

Bye bye, and don't come back.
  • John146John146 Posts: 12,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would that be a family of six we don't have to house, educate or pay benefits to any more ?

You are an asset to the UK, your utter hatred of everything the West stands for is only exceeded by the amount of money you have creamed off The UK, a country kind enough to give you shelter.

Agreed, and the Husband is/was an active member of al-Muhajiroun
  • pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    The father wants to live in a Muslim country according to BBC news. Well now he does and he is taking responsibility for his own family. Let him get on with it. He should not, of course, be allowed to change his mind and arrive back here again.
  • BigAndy99BigAndy99 Posts: 3,277
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it`s not unbelievable that they have family and friends who care about them.

And maybe that is who they have gone to fight alongside.
  • The FBIThe FBI Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pie-eyed wrote: »
    The father wants to live in a Muslim country according to BBC news. Well now he does and he is taking responsibility for his own family. Let him get on with it. He should not, of course, be allowed to change his mind and arrive back here again.

Agreed
  • postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agree. It's unbelievable that we spend money trying to get these ungrateful so and so's back. They've made their choice, let them live with it.

It's only going to be news when they're hurt or a family member is killed and they beg to come back.
  • catgilcatgil Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    pie-eyed wrote: »

This exactly!
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Were they on benefits ? Personally I could not give a flying fig about the man it is his decision, I do feel for his kids as they are not of any age to have been able to decide and his wife did she have a say in it ?

And you have to laugh at that pillock Anjem Choudary

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11548109/Slough-family-of-six-feared-to-be-travelling-to-Syria.html

Choudary criticised the Government for attempting to restrict British Muslims from travelling to Syria.

"I think they want to live under sharia and escape the oppressive life they have in this country and under this government," he said

Oppressive my backside, I just wish he would do us all a favour and sod off to Syria if it is so wonderful or anywhere come to that, but then he wont as he would not be allowed to speak as he wishes or sit back and sponge off the taxpayer in a strict Muslim state.
  • jediknight2k1jediknight2k1 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    skp20040 wrote: »
    Were they on benefits ? Personally I could not give a flying fig about the man it is his decision, I do feel for his kids as they are not of any age to have been able to decide and his wife did she have a say in it ?

And you have to laugh at that pillock Anjem Choudary

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11548109/Slough-family-of-six-feared-to-be-travelling-to-Syria.html

Choudary criticised the Government for attempting to restrict British Muslims from travelling to Syria.

"I think they want to live under sharia and escape the oppressive life they have in this country and under this government," he said

Oppressive my backside, I just wish he would do us all a favour and sod off to Syria if it is so wonderful or anywhere come to that, but then he wont as he would not be allowed to speak as he wishes or sit back and sponge off the taxpayer in a strict Muslim state.

It's 'oppressive' to him because we don't live under Sharia Law. The likes of FHM can be a distraction from submitting to Allah.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    Hey, for all we know they are going there as Lunn Poly gave them a better deal than a beach holiday in Turkey. With four kids they must be this "hard working family" that politicians like to crow about so who are we to deny them their enjoyment.
  • Guts and GloryGuts and Glory Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they remember to stop their benefits promptly. Good riddance.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey, for all we know they are going there as Lunn Poly gave them a better deal than a beach holiday in Turkey. With four kids they must be this "hard working family" that politicians like to crow about so who are we to deny them their enjoyment.

Mind you I doubt Lunn Poly ( well Thomson) do beach trips ISIL style

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3045711/Slaughter-beach-ISIS-behead-shoot-Ethiopian-Christians-sickening-new-propaganda-video.html

As I say its the kids I feel for.
  • Guts and GloryGuts and Glory Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    As I say its the kids I feel for.

Have you seen the state of the father? They are doomed to being severely indoctrinated with hardcore Islam wherever they grow up.
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remind me again what they used to do to traitors in this country?

I am fairly certain that a vast load of resources and manpower was not wasted trying to make sure Guido Fawkes and his fellow conspirators (for example) were kept safe and well.

Or Lord Haw-Haw for that matter.
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they're still on about this on the news this scorning. "Police are very concerned about the family of two parents and 4 children". Err why, we know where they've gone. Who actually cares?

They make less fuss about missing OAPS who've gone walkabout and nobody knows where.
  • Paul_DNAPPaul_DNAP Posts: 25,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In essence what they are really worried about is if this guy appears in one of their videos as a new "jihadi John" which would cause political embarrassment and questions of "why was this person from Slough allowed to go and commit these crimes". They really don't care about them as individuals.

Quite agree with Hotgossip, perhaps the next time an OAP or a venerable teen goes missing and the police reply "they have to be missing 48 hours before we can record them as a missing person" you ought to reply "I think they may be headed for Syria" and then you'll have ten dozen coppers combing the area for them.
  • MidnightFalconMidnightFalcon Posts: 15,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The poor lambs have obviously been groomed by the promise of free cars and the opportunity to kill kafir by the bucketload. It is so unfair that our oppressive and degenerate western system restricts them from practicing their God given right to genocide.

I wish them luck in their new ISIS utopia and hope they manage to avoid the terrible fate of having to return to our inferior western hellhole.

(Someone bolt the door).
  • reglipreglip Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    Whats that tell you about slough?
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The people who want to leave Britain to join IS 'need their heads knocking together'. Stupid idiots. It's best to educate them and somehow get them to stay away from IS. The fact that people are wanting to come back says that it's maybe not what they thought.
  • xflarexflare Posts: 1,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm picturing an Islamic Muslim version of "Wanted Down Under" except it's set in Syria.
  • bart4858bart4858 Posts: 11,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    they're still on about this on the news this scorning. "Police are very concerned about the family of two parents and 4 children". Err why, we know where they've gone.
    What I heard on the radio this morning was that they were last seen boarding a ferry to Calais!
    Who actually cares?
    Exactly. And maybe they're going on holiday (although unfortunately that would mean they're coming back).