Jeremy Kyle 10 year Anniversary

Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
Forum Member
✭✭
This is just on now on ITV2, two sisters screaming at each other and one of them brought the boyfriend on, a guy called Bradley. I don't know if this is 10 years old but he was on JK at the end of last year with either cheating or DNA, and he has 6 kids.

Right shower!

Comments

• zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    same old faces,, same old stories.. this show is tired, and needs putting to bed..
  • Neil_NNeil_N Posts: 6,026
    Forum Member
    The episode on now, this has been on three times in the last week. UK becoming the new Bosnia?
  • BashfulAnthonyBashfulAnthony Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    This is the one programme I will do anything to avoid. The man is unctuous ant totaly lacks sympathyor any kind of charm. :(
  • rmc57rmc57 Posts: 876
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "10 year Anniversary"

When people use this stupid Americanism have they ever stopped to wonder what 'anniversary' actually means?

It's a 10th anniversary, but then what would you expect from people who even pay attention to the existence of such utter rubbish as Kyle's awful programme.
  • Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great comedy show!
  • tellymadmantellymadman Posts: 316
    Forum Member
    Westy2 wrote: »
    Great comedy show!

Hahaha good one
  • Croc_odileCroc_odile Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know the rock song in his new trailer?

Thank you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Croc_odile wrote: »

Thank you.[/QUOTE

Do you mean the Jump with Jezza crap? It's Jump Around by House of Pain. :)
  • hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The fact is that show should of being axed on day 1 and not lasted 10 years :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Todays edition or scream fest as it should be called was particularly dreadful. Talk about JK and bias in the first story.... the 'mother' couldn't get a loud shout in edgeways. The other side yelled her down constantly. The The 'daughter' was loving every miute of it. The programmme is now so past its sell by date it's disappeared up its own egotistical exhaust pipe.

NB..... could someone tell JK that being pregnant is not an illness. Women work in the fields up until they give birth. The way he keeps harping on the fact that someone is pregnant is so bloody annoying.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    could someone tell JK that being pregnant is not an illness.

...and the guests! The women always say "I fell pregnant".
  • Croc_odileCroc_odile Posts: 11
    Forum Member

Thank you.[/QUOTE

Do you mean the Jump with Jezza crap? It's Jump Around by House of Pain. :)

No that's not it. It's a rock song or something of that genre
  • WhyIsTVSoAwfulWhyIsTVSoAwful Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No that's not it. It's a rock song or something of that genre

Is it that bloody awful one that just has the singer going ''WAAAYYYYERRRRAAAYEAH...into the jungle'' over and over and over, the one that isn't a rock song whatsoever?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only other one that I think it could be is No Church in the Wild by Kanye West... or they have sampled bits of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJt7gNi3Nr4
  • n_a1n_a1 Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    The show is proof that adhd doesn't exist, but lazy parenting by chavs does.
    They'd rather benefit money on super strength lager, weed than feed and dress their own kids properly, no problem though the scroats just raid food banks instead claiming poverty.
  • Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You'd think people would of learnt by now....
  • MagicCoppeliaMagicCoppelia Posts: 20,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it really depressing. I wish they would just stop making it. It's horribly negative.:(
  • Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it really depressing. I wish they would just stop making it. It's horribly negative.:(

It angers the blood...