Options

Kelle and Chris- There Could Be Something There

bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
Forum Member
✭✭
;)

One can at least hope but I'm certainly not ruling anything out :). They did look compartible tonight don't you think? :cool:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He only picked her cos Bianca told him to.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cybergirl3 wrote:

Same difference :cool:
  • Options
    Toxic BunniToxic Bunni Posts: 12,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cybergirl3 wrote:

haha, talk about raining on someone's parade
  • Options
    Coral_BCoral_B Posts: 1,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cybergirl3 wrote:

Really? why dont they ever show this stuff? I think Kelle is so sweet. I really like her.
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coral_B wrote:
    Really? why dont they ever show this stuff? I think Kelle is so sweet. I really like her.

It was on Aftersun. They interviewed Bianca live. She said she'd told Chris that she wanted to be a singleton this week. Poor Kelle, she's the most genuine girl in there and all the men are sniffing round Colleen like dogs on heat :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are having a long chat now and they describing their types and what they want in a relationship.
    Somehow I don't see them riding into the sunset together
  • Options
    lots2dolots2do Posts: 2,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It highlights just how shallow and dominated by their genitals all those blokes are. Kelle is the most natural, the most sensible, and the most genuine by far out of all the girls. And yet she is overlooked for the obvious - the screeching, squeaking, bottle-blonde c*ck-tease that is Colleen.

The more I look at Colleen the more she is starting to resemble a sugar-sweet My Little Pony. :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    Kelle is the nicest person on that island, with not a shallow bone in her body.
    She's too good for Chris IMO. He comes across as a bit smarmy and shallow.
  • Options
    welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt if anything would happen between them especially after his conversation with Rodman about her
  • Options
    Toxic BunniToxic Bunni Posts: 12,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like Abs said, Kelle is just too nice for those guys.

They're looking for someone 'nasty' (thanks Abs :D) who is likely to put-out methinks.
  • Options
    musicangelmusicangel Posts: 7,164
    Forum Member
    I actually think chris is enjoying spending time with kelle! shes the most intelligent and down to earth one in their as well as beautiful!

I secretly bet shes gutted brendans in there with the half ugly twins!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't watch much of the live feed last night. But, I think they would have fun but, nothing would come of it. Chris is still into Colleen.
  • Options
    p381p381 Posts: 5,936
    Forum Member
    Like Abs said, Kelle is just too nice for those guys.

They're looking for someone 'nasty' (thanks Abs :D) who is likely to put-out methinks.

Yep! He hit the nail on the head there.
  • Options
    SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,706
    Forum Member
    Perish the thought that Kelle would be landed with someone like him (like any of them)

She needs to develop a higher opinion of herself, and realise that not being picked by any of the slime balls on LI is actually a compliment to her.

She's way out of their leagues, but is too nice to think so. Why on earth she's felt unattractive in there is a mystery to me.
  • Options
    Robbie1000Robbie1000 Posts: 72
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SolarSail wrote:
    Perish the thought that Kelle would be landed with someone like him (like any of them)

She needs to develop a higher opinion of herself, and realise that not being picked by any of the slime balls on LI is actually a compliment to her.

She's way out of their leagues, but is too nice to think so. Why on earth she's felt unattractive in there is a mystery to me.

Excellent post!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robbie1000 wrote:

Comedy :D

Those two are so well suited :)

The clip is a bit short though :(:o
  • Options
    actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    Excellent post!
    i agree! Kelle is the most attractive woman on the show, have liked her since her eternal days and she has only got better with age :)