PS Move - eye above or below TV?

DigiPalDigiPal Posts: 1,112
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone know if Move will work with the eye placed just underneath the TV?

Some other sites are saying the eye has to be above the TV which is no good for me as my TV's in a recess in the wall. If it has to be above, then Move will be a no-go'er for me:(

Comments

• ConroyConroy Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DigiPal wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Move will work with the eye placed just underneath the TV?

Some other sites are saying the eye has to be above the TV which is no good for me as my TV's in a recess in the wall. If it has to be above, then Move will be a no-go'er for me:(
    As long as the PS Eye can see the glowing ball on the Move controller it will work. Put it wherever is best according to your room's layout.
  • DigiPalDigiPal Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Conroy!

Appreciate the info
  • ags_ruleags_rule Posts: 19,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't imagine why it would need to be on top of your TV. Most televisions these days are flat-screen so where on earth would you put it?:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ags_rule wrote: »
    I can't imagine why it would need to be on top of your TV. Most televisions these days are flat-screen so where on earth would you put it?:confused:

Mine sits lovely on top of my LCD.
  • ags_ruleags_rule Posts: 19,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does it just have a very narrow base or is it a 'claw' base?
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ags_rule wrote: »
    Does it just have a very narrow base or is it a 'claw' base?

Flat base by looking at the pictures, doesn't look that narrow either - http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/822/822743/playstation-eye-hands-on-20070924055536141-000.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 297
    Forum Member
    A bit of Blu-tack will help it stay on the tv
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    timbo995 wrote: »
    A bit of Blu-tack will help it stay on the tv

Some double sided tape will do the trick I imagine, that's what i'm gonna do.