Hazel the Homewrecker is official...

MrBingMrBing Posts: 2,802
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This kind of thing is pretty much irredeemable in the eyes of the GP. Hazel is ruined. If the hatred for Wolfy dies down and the Dazel situation comes to the forefront, I genuinely believe Hazel would be evicted over Wolfy.

Comments

• trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrBing wrote: »
    This kind of thing is pretty much irredeemable in the eyes of the GP. Hazel is ruined.

If her aim was to win the programme you'd be right. But she's explicitly said that she's not interested in what goes on inside the house, that she can't wait to get out, and that her entire reason for going on the programme was to raise her profile and exploit it for cash.

I'm sure she'll manage to get in lad's mags off the back of this, get a few mag stories, and maybe even sustain the mag deals for 6 months to a year, depending on whether Daley stays in a relationship with her when he leaves the house.

Far from being ruined, she's achieving exactly what she wanted to achieve.
  • MrBingMrBing Posts: 2,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Far from being ruined, she's achieving exactly what she wanted to achieve..

This isn't 2006, there is very very little money left in being a former Big Brother housemate.
  • trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrBing wrote: »
    This isn't 2006, there is very very little money left in being a former Big Brother housemate.

Oh, I'm not saying she's going to get a career out of this, or make a million, but she's also said that there's a very brief time when being on Big Brother will allow her to get more modelling jobs and get mag deals, so she knows that, too. That doesn't change the fact that the only thing she cares about with relation to the programme is making some money on the inside. So, far from being ruined, she's achieved exactly what she set out to.

Actually, the best way to thwart her would be for Daley to be evicted this week, for him to go back to his girlfriend, and for Hazel to stay in the house until the end. There would be nobody left in the house for her to try to use for money and by the time she was evicted everybody who might have cared even a little would have forgotten all about them as a couple.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hazel is beans on toast.
  • JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Hazel is beans on toast.

I thought she was Vanilla :)