Options

"Entertaining" Courtney

Comments

• Options
    lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    She is really beginning to irritate me. The smoking carry on last night and then tonight repeating over and over that she wanted to go home.

She bores me TBH I don't find the high pitched babyish, whining repetition entertaining.

^^^^^^ This
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Courtney, entertaining?.......well not for me really........but fascinating yes.......she is just like a little Barbie Doll.... :)
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    "A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees"
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »
    "A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees"

Wait a minute......have to go away and think about that for a minute......

Ahhhh........right.......got it.......takes a bit of time nowadays.....:o:p
  • Options
    Dutch MarleneDutch Marlene Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I also do not think she is entertaining and this is based on what was shown of her on the episodes.

She loves attention as do a lot of people and she has a sweet heart but entertaining? Nah. There is no story except for Lauren and her being friends.

nd she is another one who wants to go home.
    Oh I thought it was weird that she does not feel at home because the others are British? Yes Americans are different but that does not mean they can't get along brilliantly,

It is not that all Brits have the same kind of humour as do the Americans, Oh well she is young and will learn it is not about where you come from.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    I think she's fascinating. Whatever she does entertains me. It won't last long and could turn to irritation easily as it has already for some.

She doesn't do or say anything more interesting than anyone else, but I still can't get quite get my head round her.
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like Courtney but watching her on last night's LF did put me off her. Her unlikely friendship with Lauren was fascinating to watch but that seems to have ended and Courtney now seems to be hanging out with the late night boozers.

So last night she got drunk, whined and whined about wanting to go home and revealed a penchant for wall mountable dildos, even shocking Charlotte somewhat.

Not her finest hour.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not her finest hour.
    She was really excellent in as the laundry girl in the 'Battle of Britain' though ;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After last night's screeching I've changed my mind. She can leave after Charlotte, Bruce, Abz and Mario.
  • Options
    cleocleo Posts: 4,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always wondered why she scored so highly on the poll on here. I thought she was a bit of a non-entity, but nice enough had potential to turn into something more interesting.

Last night on LF she absolutely did my head in. How many times can you repeat "I just wanna go hoooome" and "I wanna see my Haasbend" before you even bore yourself.
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GAZ237 wrote: »
    Tits and thong.

Exactly - and what's with the candyfloss hairstyle? Looked so much better when she dried it straight.
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is really beginning to irritate me. The smoking carry on last night and then tonight repeating over and over that she wanted to go home.

She bores me TBH I don't find the high pitched babyish, whining repetition entertaining.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This ,The last couple of nights on L/F she's got on my very last nerve ,and that bloody Screeching of hers gets right on my wick :mad::mad:
  • Options
    wendy13wendy13 Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    uses her dim blonde act to great effect, hides behind the silly voice .. yet is probably the biggest game players at the moment.

shes not a victim but a perpetrator, but being the victim serves her at so many levels .. not to be underestimated

very superficial friend to lauren etc
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thread title sounds like a film title. Starring Bruce Willis as her besotted boyfriend. Miscast, in my opinion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mickmercer wrote: »
    Thread title sounds like a film title. Starring Bruce Willis as her besotted boyfriend. Miscast, in my opinion.

Well, you imagined you miscast him. How about John Malkovitch as the husband and ??? as the Courtney character?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Conehead wrote: »
    Well, you imagined you miscast him. How about John Malkovitch as the husband and ??? as the Courtney character?

Malkovitch would be great. Bill Nighy as Courtney, as we haven't seen much of him lately. His most demanding role.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mickmercer wrote: »
    Malkovitch would be great. Bill Nighy as Courtney, as we haven't seen much of him lately. His most demanding role.

:D

*lengthened to more than 5 characters*
  • Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she is annoying me too....that flirty way with the men...is embaresing to watch, she obviously gets her own way via flirting and her fake praise of people
    she is all fake.. as is Sophie, so maybe they are alike
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. Courtney is only interesting if you fancy her. I find her boring
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So dull and vapid behind the sugary personality and screechy babyvoice. She is a consumate performer, famous for nothing other than fame-whoring with her fame-**** of a husband.

Sure, she seems sweet natured etc but really, there's not much there to be interested in. And since I'm not a fan of comedy tits, that's me out of her fanclub.
  • Options
    Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Different people think different things are entertaining. Its shocking to me that some people think someone is entertaining who likes to piss the bed or someone who is pretty fragile and likes to put tablets in young girls mouths. Good job we are all different I guess :)
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    geppsdood wrote: »
    Thing is, I just genuinely don't see why she's entertaing? She had a flap about her cuddly rabbit on the first night, the. The other night she thought she was going to be sick. And that's it!!

Compared to Abs and Dustin she's very entertaining, especially when drunk.
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ... and not much else hidden either :eek::D

:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me too ..........it would probably have been a wise move to stick with Lauren and continue going to bed early. This drunken childact is tiresome.

Perhaps it is part of her plan to get voted out.

LOL funnily enough I was thinking this myself last night after watching her "acts" the last two nights. She really is becoming tiresome since Charlotte and Carol got their claws into her.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kasper69 wrote: »
    Different people think different things are entertaining. Its shocking to me that some people think someone is entertaining who likes to piss the bed or someone who is pretty fragile and likes to put tablets in young girls mouths. Good job we are all different I guess :)

Couldn't agree more, another utter borefest with nothing to offer other than her pathetically vulgar personality.

With Lauren, I'm a bit on the fence. Yes, that pill thing was as far from entertainment as it could possibly be, but Lauren herself does have imo a lot more to offer than either Courtney or Charlotte. And while she may be a bit fragile in some respects, she also seems to be pretty resilient when it comes to picking herself up, dusting herself down and carrying on. That shows a lot of character.