Options

'Sinitta aborted Simon Cowell's baby'

Comments

• Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    No injunction has been reported so far, do the SAS hire themselves out?

I'm thick, I thought the point of an injunction is that nobody was supposed to know one was in place...unless they are leaked such as last years football player.
  • Options
    DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But we don't want people telling her to act with dignity, or is this a story to take interest away from Strictly Come Dancing?

The cynic in me thinks that is a strong possibility. Has she been on about this all week or is it just a coincidence that xf is on tomorrow?
    She must realise the red top's never get their stories straight :rolleyes: She couldn't have had an abortion in 2009 because she had adopted due to numerous miscarriages.
    I still smell a rat with this baby/Silverman setup but if Snit did have an abortion and he was the father you can see how she would be a bit upset
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No injunction has been reported so far, do the SAS hire themselves out?

Vivalatabloid ‏@tabloidtroll 6h
    Talking of Mirror Group, I hear Mr Cowell is none too happy with Sinitta's revelations. Bad news for them. Good news for lawyers.

paul connew ‏@paulconnew1 6h
    @tabloidtroll Without wishing to comment on legal issues,Mr Cowell entitled to feel Sinitta's long been happy to benefit profilewise
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,007
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    I'm thick, I thought the point of an injunction is that nobody was supposed to know one was in place...unless they are leaked such as last years football player.

We can know if an injunction is in place.

What is known as a superjunction is the type that can't be revealed and they are very rare.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    DE53 wrote: »
    Vivalatabloid ‏@tabloidtroll 6h
    Talking of Mirror Group, I hear Mr Cowell is none too happy with Sinitta's revelations. Bad news for them. Good news for lawyers.

paul connew ‏@paulconnew1 6h
    @tabloidtroll Without wishing to comment on legal issues,Mr Cowell entitled to feel Sinitta's long been happy to benefit profilewise

So looks like something's been going on, also there are now privacy rules as Imogen Thomas discovered. She could say what she did but not with whom.

I thought Simon didn't mind people knowing about him. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She's off again..
    I know how undignified this is and it sickens me too but I have been dignified throughout so many unjusts and untrue claims and accusations
    I don't want to hurt the people I have loved, but I don't want to always be the one who gets hurt either..today I snapped, enough is enough. This isn't the best place (practically)as SO much to say,im going to set a few things straight even though I am afraid of the consequences.
    I need to pray on this, I need to sleep on this, but I know somehow I need to do this , I'm sorry,but its important to me,

She'll wake up tomorrow and say her account was hacked. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sinitta don't go, pour yourself a drink...and let it all out...we won't tell anyone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So looks like something's been going on, also there are now privacy rules as Imogen Thomas discovered. She could say what she did but not with whom.

I thought Simon didn't mind people knowing about him. :)

Ay but it's what people know about him ;) She is still ranting away and clearly upset about something that has gone of recently if she is willing to tell "where the bodies are buried " despite the consequences. Hope she has good lawyers

Only last week she was saying how happy she was about him having this baby and that Silverman was " the one" ;) So presumably she is happy enough about the baby but this is all to do with this abortion :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She's carried out colonic irrigation on some of her tweets.

She seemed to take exception at papers saying the abortion was in 2009 and done behind Cowell's back.

Her tweets are confusing, it's not clear if 'they' are the Mirror refusing to print her version of events or someone she loves. No word from Cowell on the matter and doesn't seem to have reached the American gossip sites?

If she wanted to correct the Mirror report of last week, she still has the option of saying she did have an abortion when a teenager but Simon wasn't the father, it was (insert name)

And she goes onto to say Simon was her rock who supported her at the time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's carried out colonic irrigation on some of her tweets.

She seemed to take exception at papers saying the abortion was in 2009 and done behind Cowell's back.

Her tweets are confusing, it's not clear if 'they' are the Mirror refusing to print her version of events or someone she loves. No word from Cowell on the matter and doesn't seem to have reached the American gossip sites?

If she wanted to correct the Mirror report of last week, she still has the option of saying she did have an abortion when a teenager but Simon wasn't the father, it was (insert name)

And she goes onto to say Simon was her rock who supported her at the time.

Clearly it wasn't 2009 given her miscarriage history, Sounds like he knew all about it but as you say that dosen't mean it was his
  • Options
    Forum Member
    DE53 wrote: »
    Clearly it wasn't 2009 given her miscarriage history, Sounds like he knew all about it but as you say that dosen't mean it was his

For some reason she's being very obscure.

Where's Cliff Maxford to clarify matters.
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    In 2009 she said due to an operation when she was younger she could not carry a child to full termination, it's not clear if that's because of the abortion, I suspect it is...hence her anger?

She tried using a surrogate but she had a miscarriage, so opted for adoption.

Steve Brookstein has tweeted her...

OOOH.......the knives are coming out now. ;)
    I don't think Stevie is a great fan of Cowell's....or Cowell of him .
    Chickens coming home to roost time.
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Looks like somebody has been tweaking Steve's wiki entry:eek:

Steve also has plans to release a charity single in aid of the children of Syria. Steve has assembled a group of musicians such as Chico Slimani, Rolf Harris, ex flame Michelle McManus, Abs from 5ive and the ghost of Stephen Gately to record a cover of Phil Collins' 1989 hit "Another Day in Paradise." 90% of of the money earned will go to paying Steve's mortgage and gas bill and the rest is to be donated to children's charities in Syria.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    Steve's tweet 'that the truth will come out one day" is a pretty good indication that what we have is NOT the truth.

And to me Sinitta's comments show a woman who is very, very hurt and very angry and maybe, just maybe waking up to the truth. Sadly for Simon, I think that he has just lost the only true friend he had.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sinitta's twitter account is "Sinitta 19-53" could the numbers be related to how long she's known 53 year old Cowell?
  • Options
    PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sinitta's twitter account is "Sinitta 19-53" could the numbers be related to how long she's known 53 year old Cowell?

I too wondered what the numbers were.

I have a feeling nothing more will be said by her.

Whilst I think it's nobody's business - there's something odd here too.
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think that adds up, but i think the issue she has been hurt about definitely involves dates of some kind
  • Options
    Forum Member
    In 2011 the Mirror discloses her true age and follows it up with details of her alleged birth certificate. Simon is said to be pleased that it's now clear he wasn't dating a 14 year old Sinitta. Then in August this year, about the time Simon was revealed to become a father, the Sun again produces Sinitta's birth certificate showing she will be 50 in October and Simon was planning a lavish birthday party for the 44 year old Sinitta.

If Simon didn't make Sinitta pregnant you'd think she'd say so rather than go off on one and make claims about being prevented from telling the truth. Oddly last night Jane Moore of The Sun linked to the story about Sinitta being pregnant in 2009, which Sinitta pounced on and tweeted she the memory of the abortion and knows when it happened.

It's unclear if she's annoyed with the press and wants Simon's support to get the truth out there, or shes' fed up with Simon and any charade that's going on.

Would a paper have second thoughts about printing the truth if it meant commercial suicide ie they don't get access to certain TV shows and showbiz stories?
  • Options
    Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The way I see this is that Sinitta possibly aborted Simon's child because he never wanted kids. He often spoke of this. So to then find out he is going to be a dad and is very happy about it must have hurt her deeply. Hence this reaction.

That's just my take purely on speculation.

I'm worried for Sinitta though. I get the impression is on the edge of a breakdown. She didn't look together at all when on This Morning. She has always been a car crash waiting to happen.

I think would be best if both her and Simon just left each others lives. Its not a healthy relationship they seem to have.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't think that adds up, but i think the issue she has been hurt about definitely involves dates of some kind

If she insists she met Cowell when she was 14 he would have been 18/19? The 19-53 could be her actual birth year and she is 59 going on 60. :D
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The way I see this is that Sinitta possibly aborted Simon's child because he never wanted kids. He often spoke of this. So to then find out he is going to be a dad and is very happy about it must have hurt her deeply. Hence this reaction.

That's just my take purely on speculation.

I'm worried for Sinitta though. I get the impression is on the edge of a breakdown. She didn't look together at all when on This Morning. She has always been a car crash waiting to happen.

I think would be best if both her and Simon just left each others lives. Its not a healthy relationship they seem to have.

I agree. I think while she thought he never wanted to be a father, she could justify her termination. The fact he's now having a baby with another woman appears to have sent her over the edge.
  • Options
    Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know why Sinitta lied about her age anyway. She was a star in the 80s so there are only so many years you can knock off without it becoming absurd.

I mean imagine if Britney came out and tried to convince everyone she was 24! lol that's how foolish Sinitta looks by lying.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The timing was very fortunate...with Merion Jones and Mark William Thomas having begun their investigation into Savile. By pure coincidence Mark William Thomas claims he was involved in the investigation of Jonathon King, who Simon coughed up £50,000 to bail out. By coincidence the claims about King were originally taken to Simon's well known publicist.

I wonder what the media and public reaction would have been if questions about Sinitta's age had been raised a year later in the aftermath of the Thomas programme about Savile. Throw in the revelation about being pregnant, would Simon & Sinitta have ended up being questioned by the police, and Sinitta would have very publicly had to come clean about her age?

Wonder if that will happen. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    :D I'm with you. I don't believe a single thing happens in Simon's so-called 'public life' without him controlling every last second of it. What Sinitta has effectively done is, yet again, reinforced his studly image, that of a man who drives women to the point of madness! ;)

Sinnita is looking weird and Simon too by association. What woman goes on and on about an ex from their youth? We all move on. I don't believe a word of it anyway. More spinning from the Cowell camp to make us believe he is not gay. But what I do believe is that Sinnita has started to believe the lies she is spinning.

Ahhh all publicity for X Factor. I get it now. Simon has a hand in all this nonsense. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she insists she met Cowell when she was 14 he would have been 18/19? The 19-53 could be her actual birth year and she is 59 going on 60. :D

I can believe that