Celebrity Big Brother Discussion 24th Live Eviction 9PM & BBBOTS @10:30pm CH5HD

Comments

• 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    lynwood3 wrote: »
    Hopefully his family will be on to it.
    She is a loose cannon that harbours such a grudge you could be right

Yes I am sure they will get on it and make sue she is silenced legally. scary stuff.
  • jazzyjazzyjazzyjazzy Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Well said Eamon.

What did he say - my buffering kicked in and I could not hear it.
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »
    It's a good thing she refused to talk about him isn't it? :p:D

ROFL:D:D:D
  • BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    It is scary that she is that obsessed with him.

Given it was widely rumoured Jim was going in it is surprising she agreed to the gig if she thinks that badly of him.
  • Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomorrow wrote: »
    I know where the Nolans are going wrong ...

They think its all about the house and it being a "happy house"

Its not.

Its about entertaining us ... the viewers

I think they both think it's about being popular in the house with the other CBB housemates. Linda still hasn't worked out that the reason they didn't nominate her is they didn't want to put up with the grief she'd give them.

Could you play the CBB game (if you want to win) any worse than Linda has?
  • hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    So why didn't she tell them that in the house :confused:

That must have bee over 30+ years ago :o

Well the 16 year old would be Colleen. How old is she now.
  • Flower PotFlower Pot Posts: 16,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So why didn't she tell them that in the house :confused:

That must have bee over 30+ years ago :o
    no idea, maybe she did? not really that interested tbh, i just quoted it because i found it bizarre that someone could suggest a legal team may be interested in that quote
  • KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    Which version is correct as I don't watch Loose Women but would like to know the truth ???

He said we are not being shown the things that set off the rows, because they are not happening...simple.
  • feckitfeckit Posts: 4,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    You cannot believe a word she spouts, a deluded person will carry on spouting though, until they get the conclusion they want.

As soon as she mentioned "16 year old" C5 was ranting legal warnings in Rylan ear. Dangerous woman.
  • Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jazzyjazzy wrote: »
    What did he say - my buffering kicked in and I could not hear it.

Luisa is the biggest game player and it will be interesting which way public goes - nasties - Jim & Luisa or nicies - Sam & Ollie.
  • PollyusaPollyusa Posts: 7,062
    Forum Member
    nomad2king wrote: »
    Again, if that was the case, why would Jim want to risk that being exposed? It doesn't make sense.

Why would he care? He's done much worse.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hansue wrote: »
    Well the 16 year old would be Colleen. How old is she now.

Wiki says 48
  • KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    Given it was widely rumoured Jim was going in it is surprising she agreed to the gig if she thinks that badly of him.

She couldn't believe her luck, he has been her storyline, unfortunately for her it didn't work the way she wanted and her victimhood was not believed. Now she is a bitter woman scorned and very dangerous.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Flower Pot wrote: »
    all she said was "because when he was being vile to us and my 16 year old sister in the wings of the stage, he was pissed so he doesnt remember but i do" what on earth would a legal team be interested in that for?

I agree.
    I am being kind to Linda here and don't think she'd have agreed to be in the same house let alone chained to him if what others think she meant by that remark was true.

However, she is being a right bitch to have left that remark hanging there on tv and not explain fully that it wasn't anything sexual.
  • hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    Wiki says 48

Well it would be 32 years ago. How long do people bear grudges.
  • Flower PotFlower Pot Posts: 16,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kewpee wrote: »
    He said we are not being shown the things that set off the rows, because they are not happening...simple.
    did he say the BIB or did you add that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »
    Luisa is the biggest game player and it will be interesting which way public goes - nasties - Jim & Luisa or nicies - Sam & Ollie.

Thank you.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When asked whether It was true that Jim was making nasty comments that we hadn't seen, he said no he had not heard him make any nasty comments.

No he didn't!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hansue wrote: »
    Well it would be 32 years ago. How long do people bear grudges.

At least 32 years apparently
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dappy really looks like Prince now in his purple sparkly top, he is the image of Prince when Prince was younger..and the same size!
    Forum Member
    Considering her prevarication around the "Carson" incident and the resultant night club argument with her husband, why should we believe her now?

I think she held her tongue. According to Jim, there was a scene with Jim very intoxicated picking a fight with her husband in a public club. Linda never went into the details of that fiasco.
  • nomad2kingnomad2king Posts: 8,415
    Forum Member
    Flower Pot wrote: »
    no idea, maybe she did? not really that interested tbh, i just quoted it because i found it bizarre that someone could suggest a legal team may be interested in that quote
    Because saying that someone was "being vile" is open to a wide range of misinterpretations. He could have been making light-hearted saucy comments or virtually raping them. How are people expected to know?
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    When asked whether It was true that Jim was making nasty comments that we hadn't seen, he said no he had not heard him make any nasty comments.

Why oh why do posters deliberately fabricate/ twist or makeup things that are untrue >:(

Opinions often differ but when something is easy to check up on what is the point in making things up :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    No he didn't!

Please watch it on catch up itv. He said there was nothing to hear.
    Forum Member
    I agree.
    I am being kind to Linda here and don't think she'd have agreed to be in the same house let alone chained to him if what others think she meant by that remark was true.

However, she is being a right bitch to have left that remark hanging there on tv and not explain fully that it wasn't anything sexual.

She never said it was sexual.. and she wasn't allowed to finish